XRIMS

Thread: New winter tire/wheel combo

My Cars
    04 M3 SG/Imola/PP/CWP/Xenon/Alum trim

New winter tire/wheel combo

I ordered them, and am now having 2nd thoughts about driving the M this winter... They are brand new, never installed. 17x8 Mille Miglia Spider II wheels and 225/50HR-17 Dunlop Winter Sport M3 which they are now out of stock on. Prefer local sale, MA/NH pickup or delivery. Figured I'd post it rather than send them back for now and see if there's any interest. $1425

My Cars
    Something Cool
    Send me some pics. I will be in north hampton by X-mas. My email is ajdelacam@yahoo.com. Also let me know what your final offer is. THanks.

My Cars
    Here's the wheels...
    http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheel...r_11_ci3_l.jpg

I can return them to tirerack and basically only loose my shipping fees which is about 100 bux...

I paid 1450, I want to get at least 1300 for them or I'll just ship em' back...let me know if interested. North Hampton is not very far from me.

My Cars
    Hey Guys, I just got an RMA to ship these back to Tirerack, just wondering if there was any interest? If so, let me know, I can always not send them back. They are super tires and currently out of stock, they are NEW, stickers still on them and if I ship today you'll have them in 3 days or so in time for the next storm