Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

My Cars
    e30 M3, e39, Cappuccino
    Quote Originally Posted by Burtonn View Post
    it isnt the most amazing laptop lol. I run it off my harddrive but i will try to the graphics and settings some more.
    My laptop isn't anything special but it does run Starcraft 2 smoothly on Medium, and Minecraft would still lag occasionally. I just turned the graphics all the way down, I mean it's Minecraft, graphics aren't all that important.

My Cars
    A3
    my house and town

the lava moat around the town was a bitch

My Cars
    N/A
    hahaha.....

but indeed.
    Member #5 of the unofficial Bf.c OT ĢI hate peopleģ club.

Mitch is offline for science, you monster Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    cars

My Cars
    98 M3, 03 M3
    Anyone hear this song yet? Thought it was pritty good.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rDbRUDkds[/ame]

I will have to get some pics of my buildings up.

Edit: Uploading pics now.
    Last edited by tlamm; 04-22-2011 at 02:15 PM.

My Cars
    1997 840Ci
    Got this game two days ago. Bough it around 6pm, played until 4am, decided I needed sleep. Woke up at 8am, played until 3am. Woke up 10:00am, played til 2pm, then got a bit bored. Now I'm starting it up again.

Hosted a server for me and some friends. Got a pretty sweet house going, I'll get some pics and upload em.

EDIT: Here they are. This is a server my friend and I built on for about a day.

Front view

Landing inside. We were lucky to have water in here, no stupid mobs mess up my crops

Some nice skylighting

All the real bedrooms were lousy so we made a bunker bedroom.

Inside the bunker bedroom, someone had a spelling mishap

2nd floor

3rd floor

my floor (4th floor)

right next to my bed

and the outdoor view with a bridge to another friend's WIP house.
    Last edited by volac; 04-23-2011 at 03:36 AM.

My Cars
    98 M3, 03 M3
    Here are my Projects.

My first little working area house.

When we go inside.

Nice M-logo on the floor.

Here is a big Fort I made. 5 floors with a cool center peice.

Inside each floot is differnt this is the first floor.

Also have a light house. View from Third story of Forte

Take the Minecart down the Bridge and find my Castle

Top Floor Castle

Heading back on the Minecart

Head through the Neither and fallow the path i made to the next portal.

Find a replica of the real house I live in.

Then my mine house

That is it for now. Some more plans in my head.

Mitch is offline for science, you monster Secret Santa Deadbeat
    My Cars
    cars
    I'd post up the giant Creeper shrine I made if I could get on the server

My Cars
    98 Mustang GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    I'd post up the giant Creeper shrine I made if I could get on the server
    I was wondering who made that. xD

MP needs to be fixed ASAP! I have plans.

My Cars
    F10 M5 E30 M50B28 Swap
    I have several worlds going and deleted some too.

This is my current one, it is a walled city, the building in the background right is my original homestead, I started underground then expanded above ground.

On the left rear is a castle with creeper insignias on the front.

Then I have been working hard in a functioning town in the foreground.

This screen cap is a few days old there is a another large buildign now and several more small buildings in the town.

Here is a current pic:

Last edited by Jims5543; 04-24-2011 at 12:46 AM.
    Hunter S. Thompson -“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

My Cars
    TBD
    I was wondering just south of my jungle when BAM wolfpack

My Cars
    F10 M5 E30 M50B28 Swap
    LOL @ Wolfpack. They are PITA and fantastic at the same time, if you are not playing in friendly mode.

I got attacked by a sneak up zombie, I had the 5 wolves in the sit/stay mode and they all came out and attacked the zombie with me.

Then they set themselves on fire, they get hurt falling, and hurt fighting bad guys. It takes a lot of porkchops to get them healthy.

They are also a PITA when building, always in a way, just like a real dog. LOL!

I have them parked right now, I take them out at night with me. I am still tracking down a few spawn spots inside my city. I am getting a random archer, creeper or zombie still.
    Hunter S. Thompson -“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

My Cars
    TBD
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims5543 View Post
    LOL @ Wolfpack. They are PITA and fantastic at the same time, if you are not playing in friendly mode.

I got attacked by a sneak up zombie, I had the 5 wolves in the sit/stay mode and they all came out and attacked the zombie with me.

Then they set themselves on fire, they get hurt falling, and hurt fighting bad guys. It takes a lot of porkchops to get them healthy.

They are also a PITA when building, always in a way, just like a real dog. LOL!

I have them parked right now, I take them out at night with me. I am still tracking down a few spawn spots inside my city. I am getting a random archer, creeper or zombie still.
    Yeah, I noticed that their tails indicate their health. Tail straight back = full health. Tail drooping down = needs porkchops.

My dogs are forever catching fire and falling down my mineshaft (5x5 wide and 50 deep with rails/stairs attached to the sides. Dog follows = falls down mineshaft = dead. They love getting in the mine carts too and muck up my automated carts.

New power-track is much better though although I really don't feel like re-doing all of my track.

My Cars
    F10 M5 E30 M50B28 Swap
    My 17 y/o son turned me on to Minecrack, I addicted my 7 y/o to it, it is a family addiction.

Last night I got done with my paperwork early, the wee one was in bed. I grabbed his world off the family computer, put it on my laptop and built him a large building on top of a mountain a good way from where he is working. I then build a moss stone path that leads to where he has buildings etc.. I saved it back on the family PC and have not said a word.

I am just waiting for him to find it now.

If he does not play it this afternoon I am going to grab it again and do some more to it.

I will screen cap some of it tonight.

My Cars
    6sp '05 M3 Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by Jims5543 View Post
    My 17 y/o son turned me on to Minecrack, I addicted my 7 y/o to it, it is a family addiction.

Last night I got done with my paperwork early, the wee one was in bed. I grabbed his world off the family computer, put it on my laptop and built him a large building on top of a mountain a good way from where he is working. I then build a moss stone path that leads to where he has buildings etc.. I saved it back on the family PC and have not said a word.

I am just waiting for him to find it now.

If he does not play it this afternoon I am going to grab it again and do some more to it.

I will screen cap some of it tonight.
    Can I be your son?

Red '05 M3 Convertible - 6sp.

My Cars
    F10 M5 E30 M50B28 Swap
    LOL Vandy.

So, I stole my 7 y/o sons world, loaded it on my laptop, and went to town making him a secret building.

I worked on it some more last night. I should have capped some inside shots, I loaded up on paintings, book shelves, materials to make seats, various odds and ends and went to town.

As he walks through his world he will see the flames in the distance:

Then he will approach a gateway:

Takes the path:

Makes a final turn and tada!

Night shot looking up at it:

My Cars
    6sp '05 M3 Convertible
    Geek Dad of the month right there.

Red '05 M3 Convertible - 6sp.

My Cars
    03 Tundra
    Any idea when the server will be updated?

My Cars
    N/A
    Any idea when the server will be updated?
    Sadly might not be for a little bit.... Generic uses Bukkit to run the server, and they are still working on making it stable (the 1.6 update still has a few kinks to work out...)

Shouldn't be too long hopefully. I'd like to get back to work on my "project"

I also wish the livemap showed wool colour..... I made something, but it doesn't look nearly as cool on the map (as I hoped it would) as it does in game. Ah well...

My Cars
    98 Mustang GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Sadly might not be for a little bit.... Generic uses Bukkit to run the server, and they are still working on making it stable (the 1.6 update still has a few kinks to work out...)

Shouldn't be too long hopefully. I'd like to get back to work on my "project"

I also wish the livemap showed wool colour..... I made something, but it doesn't look nearly as cool on the map (as I hoped it would) as it does in game. Ah well...
    How close to finished?

My Cars
    TBD
    @ cobblestone suppository

My Cars
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Uraharasan View Post
    How close to finished?
    My wool-related project is done. And if you need some, lemme know when the server is up, we have a new "stash".

I've started something new... it's along the path towards the newer area, you can't miss it. It's gonna take me a while.

My Cars
    240sx, JCW MINI, Disco
    I think my latest creation might take the OT cake. It's still a work in progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedaddy View Post
    thedaddy ties Obama to Ozzie Osbourne...........nails triple word score.

My Cars
    240sx, JCW MINI, Disco
    It's in the center of a lake surrounded by high-arch mountains. There is a double helix staircase running up the center with a lava tube in the middle. There is an underground farm in the basement, a salt-style strip mine for material, a tree farm out of view, and the arch-style braces are filled with lava. I haven't decided what to do with the top floor, but it's taken hours to build/cook the stone.

The glass strips show the lava in the arches below

The farm is below water level. I punched holes in the wall to create water lines that flow towards the center. So when I harvest wheat, stuff falls into the water and is washed to the center for easy pickup

The mine. I left ridges every fourth line for torches so I can keep it well lit.

Quote Originally Posted by thedaddy View Post
    thedaddy ties Obama to Ozzie Osbourne...........nails triple word score.

My Cars
    2000 740i Sport
    Cool. Here are some shots from my MC home:

Home theater:

Gotta have a strip club, lol:

Ladies' dressing room back stage:

Champagne room:

Basketball court:

The rest I didn't build, just imported .schematics because I thought they looked cool:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast