Thread: WTB/WTT 1995 318ti for Z3..look here

My Cars
    '95 318ti, '97 11JZ111

WTB/WTT 1995 318ti for Z3..look here

looking to trade my 1995 130k mile 318ti 5 speed for a z3 convertible.

conditions.. 318ti runs great, gets 30mpg, m42 with recent tuneup, new belts and thermostat. Bought the ti to build into a racecar, but never had the time to even start stripping it. Now I want a z3 for my race (drift) car. Ti is black (original schwarz paint and all the chips and dings it has collected since 1995) interior is sport seats, black/gray. Needs a few things but a great project and a strong runner.

Z3 can be non running/rolling chassis, crappy interior, torn top..etc. But MUST have straight body panels and frame and suspension. Must have clear title.

Willing to travel to a degree.. let me know what you have. Located in Myrtle beach, SC
    new projekt 11JZ111...
    For sale???? say it aint so....

My Cars
    '95 318ti, '97 11JZ111
    traded for a 1997 silver/red with 105k tonight.

woohoo..

okay, actually 114k on it but still. nice day today and what a difference 2hrs makes.

morning

afternoon

yes they are z28 wheels. no they dont wobble and are hubcentric. yes they are cheap, and have decent offsets. They will be fine til i get tires for my BBS RX 17x8 +10s.

drop is done with BC Racing BR Type coilovers that were on my old e36 318i drift car. The rear is bottomed out so i'll be making some extended tophats to level the car.

to stir the pot this car will be receiving my 2jzgte Supra engine in the next few weeks as soon as i can gather the rest of the parts. 500whp and reliable, since the engine was making just under 400hp with a single and no tuning on the stock Aristo ecu in my Lexus with an auto trans.

let the haters gather.. LOL
    Last edited by projekt EPiK; 12-01-2010 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    new projekt 11JZ111...

My Cars
    98 332ti

*.*

I love your Z328!!!

:O)

Quote Originally Posted by projekt EPiK View Post
    traded for a 1997 silver/red with 105k tonight.

woohoo..

okay, actually 114k on it but still. nice day today and what a difference 2hrs makes.

morning

afternoon

yes they are z28 wheels. no they dont wobble and are hubcentric. yes they are cheap, and have decent offsets. They will be fine til i get tires for my BBS RX 17x8 +10s.

drop is done with BC Racing BR Type coilovers that were on my old e36 318i drift car. The rear is bottomed out so i'll be making some extended tophats to level the car.

to stir the pot this car will be receiving my 2jzgte Supra engine in the next few weeks as soon as i can gather the rest of the parts. 500whp and reliable, since the engine was making just under 400hp with a single and no tuning on the stock Aristo ecu in my Lexus with an auto trans.

let the haters gather.. LOL
    ..............Form following function; the true pathway to beauty..............

My Cars
    '95 318ti, '97 11JZ111
    thanks Fitz.. i have a 95 318ti too, with the z3 wheels on it. all mixed up around here.

the 15" camaro wheels wont last for the 2jzgte engine though. either the bbs or type 32 540i wheels with spacers.

first drift event with the car will be tomorrow in myrtle beach, sc. i'm sure there will be pics and vid to update with. running the stock 1.9l and open diff in this one to see what its like.
    new projekt 11JZ111...

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Gonna be a sick build. Can't wait.

My Cars
    '95 318ti, '97 11JZ111
    me neither. now if i could just feel my fingers when im outside trying to work on it
    new projekt 11JZ111...

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Tell me about it. I gotta crawl under the car sometime today to identify a front clunk over bumps....thinking sways are hitting or endlinks are shot.

Hey can you roll fenders without damaging paint? I'm slightly rubbing tires...esp if Derek is riding with me...hehehehehehe

My Cars
    '95 318ti, '97 11JZ111
    a heat gun is the key, and taking your time. heat gun softens the paint and it wont crack.
    new projekt 11JZ111...