Thread: Favorite Exterior-Interior Color Combinations?

My Cars
    Toyota Highlander

Favorite Exterior-Interior Color Combinations?

What color combinations do you think are especially attractive. The ones I'm considering are:

Black Sapphire with Beige Dakota interior
    Black Sapphire with Black Dakota interior
    Space Gray with Black Dakota interior

Interested in your thoughts!

My Cars
    09 328i Premium
    Titanium is the best color.

And, your jeans will probably stain light colored leather.
    To every expert there is always an equal and opposite expert.

My Cars
    21 M3 6MT Dravit/KO/ZPP
    To be honest, asking this question is completely useless. The answers you will get will pretty much reflect the combination that each user has on their car, or something close to it. It is like asking on the internet what should I wear to work today or what should I have for lunch, the answers will be pretty meaningless to you.
    Pick what you think you like the most. As long as you stay away from very odd color combination, your resale value is not going to be impacted by your choice (negatively or positively).
    Current Car (delivered 20/10/21): 2021 G80 M3; 6MT; DravitGrau/Kyalami Orange/Black Extended Merino; Permium Pkg (ZPP); 826M bicolor wheels; Black M Compound brakes; Sunroof (yes no CF roof)
    (more pictures here)

Previous Cars: 2018 F30 340ix 6MT Msport(Dec 2017 - Sep 2021); 2013 F30 335ix 6MT Msport (Nov 2013-17); 2011 e90 328i 6MT ZSP (Aug 10-Nov 13); 07 e90-323i ZSP (May 07 - Aug 10); 97-318ti ZSP (Feb 97 - May 07)

"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens", Friedrich von Schiller -- "Life is simple, people make it complicated", Me (About me)

My Cars
    2011 335i xDrive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyroball View Post
    What color combinations do you think are especially attractive. The ones I'm considering are:

Black Sapphire with Beige Dakota interior
    Black Sapphire with Black Dakota interior
    Space Gray with Black Dakota interior

Interested in your thoughts!
    It looks like you enjoy dark colors.

Black Sapphire goes well with Black, Oyster, Saddle, & Grey Interiors

Space Grey goes well with Black, Grey, Saddle, Taupe, or Imola Red.

A couple other nice combos:

Alpine white with black interior, Carbon Fiber details and black rims.

Vermillion Red with Black or Oyster interior.

Deep Sea Blue with Beige or Oyster interior.

Platinum Bronze with Taupe or Saddle.

My Cars
    11 328xi, 330Cic, 10 Tig
    This is NOT what I have, but I like Titanium exterior w/ chestnut or saddle and aluminum trim. The trim is about the same color as the exterior and to me looks cohesive. Any of the blacks accomplish the same thing, but too dark for my taste, and titanium doesn't show the dirt.
    '11 328i X-Drive Space Gray/Saddle - Step, Premium, M Sport
    '06 330 Cic 6MT, ZHP Alcantara

My Cars
    2008 328xi, '83 944
    I must have black interior. Not so picky on the exterior colors.

My Cars
    2011.5 E92 335i xDrive
    Montego Blue and Saddle Leather Interior

My Cars
    E92 335i
    Alpine White with Saddle Brown interior or Red Interior.

My Cars
    2006 BMW Z4 3.0si
    I just got a 335i coupe in Vermilion Red Metallic with Saddle Brown leather and Dark Burl Walnut trim, and I'm very happy with it. The interior parts that aren't done in leather are black, and I like the look. I'm hoping the Saddle Brown is not quite as hot as black, since it can be sweltering here in the summer. Also that it doesn't reveal as much dirt as the Cream Beige. We'll see.

Be sure to try different combinations with the build your own tool at the BMW USA web site, if you haven't already. But it's not the same as seeing them in person, which I reckon is why you asked. Also helpful are the occasional dealer web sites that have numerous photos of their inventory.

Among those you listed, I would prefer Space Gray with Black Dakota and would probably stick with Dark Burl Walnut trim. I had that leather and trim combo in my '04 Silver Gray Metallic 325Ci. But now we're into what I prefer, rather than what will work for you. Which another post already mentioned as a potential problem with any answer to the question...

My Cars
    Toyota Highlander
    Thanks everyone. Apparently not a useless or uninteresting question at all! I went with the Black Dakota and Black Sapphire. I personally found the space gray blah, and while I would have liked to have gone with something lighter inside (I loved the look of the Beige Dakota against a black exterior), I have a 17 month old who I know will be in the car at some point.

My Cars
    09 328i Premium
    I wish I could import a car from Europe. BMW have some nice cloth interiors over there and the 5-door 1-series is a beautiful car. Saw losts of them while I was in France. I've got 2 years left on my lease and I hope by then they will have more choice over here. A 4 cylinder turbo-diesel would be nice.
    To every expert there is always an equal and opposite expert.

My Cars
    2011 E90 335i
    For me it was either titanium/saddle, titanium/chestnut, alpine/saddle or alpine/chestnut. I went with alpine/chestnut.

- Chris

My Cars
    06 325i 6SP Sport+Prem
    Space Gray with Black Dakota interior. this is what i got and loving it

My Cars
    BMW 330
    You have good taste, my friend And I really like the next color combination - #301934 "Dark Purple" from the palette https://create.vista.com/colors/palettes/halloween/ with an Oyster interior. It looks simply stunning, there are no words.