Thread: 2011 MVP Track Time Midwest Track Dates

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3

2011 MVP Track Time Midwest Track Dates

MVP Track Time 2011 Midwest Schedule

Fellow Flatlanders:

MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is very excited to announce our 2011 Midwest track schedule. Our goal is to bring the best track value to you with more actual track time at each event for less money.

Below you will find our 2010 Midwest schedule, subject to revision as the year progresses. Look for additional track events throughout 2011.

April 16 – 17: Putnam Park (Greencastle, IN.) - SOLD OUT!

June 6: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) - SOLD OUT!

August 8: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - SOLD OUT!

October 15 - 16: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) – SOLD OUT!

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:

I hope you’ll join us in 2011 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about any of our track events or if you are interested in working with MVP to host a track event near you.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    (314) 249-3770
    Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
    Last edited by Feffman; 09-12-2011 at 02:30 PM.

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3
    Good Morning All:

MVP has received a number of e-mails and calls asking about entry fees for our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2011 track events. This same information is on our web site, so no one is "surprised”. The dates and entry fees for our initial 2011 track events are listed below.

April 16 – 17, 2011: Putnam Park - SOLD OUT!

June 6, 2011: Autobahn Country Club - SOLD OUT!

August 8, 2011: Autobahn Country Club II - SOLD OUT!

October 15 – 16, 2011: Road America:
    $375-Weekend
    $250-Single Day

November 19 – 20, 2011: Road Atlanta:
    $400-Weekend
    $250-Single Day

All info and registration is available on our "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

As always, we schedule a minimum of six, 20-minute run sessions for each of the three run groups daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for the Novice drivers.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All are welcome. Happy Motoring!

Feff
    Last edited by Feffman; 08-15-2011 at 06:54 AM.

My Cars
    '99 M3, '14 Civic
    Are convertibles allowed? I can pop up the roll bars if needed, but there really isn't a cage or anything.

Per your website:

Maybe! Certain convertibles, notably the Porsche Boxster, the Honda S2000, and
    any convertible sporting a hard top, are permitted to to run without an additional
    roll bar. Also, convertibles with automatic "Pop Up" rollover protection are
    permitted in the Novice and Intermediate run groups. All other convertibles
    must have a roll bar which passes the "Broomstick Test".

Also my buddy has a Saturn Sky Redline. Would that qualify?

Also, is there any way to rent a helmet. I probably wouldn't do more than 1 or 2 a year, so I don't really see the need to purchase a helmet.
    Last edited by E36BMW3series; 03-06-2011 at 12:14 AM.

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by E36BMW3series View Post
    Are convertibles allowed? I can pop up the roll bars if needed, but there really isn't a cage or anything.
    Convertibles with pop-up style roll bars are allowed as well as those with roll bars and/or hard tops in place.

Also my buddy has a Saturn Sky Redline. Would that qualify?
    If it's a hard top, it's fine. If it's a convertible, it must meet the requirements for convertibles.

Also, is there any way to rent a helmet. I probably wouldn't do more than 1 or 2 a year, so I don't really see the need to purchase a helmet.
    Autobahn Country Club (June 6 and August 8) have rental helmets available. We don't rent helmets. Visit the good people at Simpson Racing (www.TeamSimpson.com) for an SA2005 or SA2010 helmet. They have a full face SA2005 helmet, The "V-Sport" for $249.

Feff
    Last edited by Feffman; 03-25-2011 at 05:51 AM.

My Cars
    2001 BMW M3
    Yesterday at Autobahn was perfect (82 degrees and sunny), well until the last hour when a big storm rolled in. Lightning and heavy rain forced us to drop the last of the six sessions.

Everyone seemed to have a nice time, but an inordinate amount of car issues seemed to be the theme. Seems the mechanical gods were against a number of divers yesterday. We saw everything from a split brake line to a broken differential. Fortunately there were no major incidents.

I hope to see all of you at Road America and Road Atlanta later this year.

Feff
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Last edited by Feffman; 08-09-2011 at 02:15 PM.

My Cars
    2005 BMW Z4 3.0i
    Mark, it was nice talking to you today. It looks and sounds like your events are awesome. Looking forward to the October Road America event.