Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: ::Competition:: Best Boston Green {E36 M3}

My Cars
    '96 328i, '08 Volvo V50
    ....still waiting on the backordered ignition tumbler from BMW NA so I can have my first BG. :/ Sigh....
    "This car could only be more dangerous if it was missing a wheel... or had a tiger in it." - Richard Hammond

My Cars
    '95 M3
    My friend's BG sedan... which is for sale :

HAIL-ROT

My Cars
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    I like these wheels. What brand are they?
    Save 10% Coupon Code - CLUBMEMBER
    1-800-869-3011 ext 205

My Cars
    91 E34,98 E39,96 E36
    Damn, BG is such a bad ass color. Thread is full of win

My Cars
    bmw E36 320
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkk001 View Post
    Hey well if you want to know? I used a add on lip spoiler for the e46 then i molded it onto my trunk...I would suggest you cut it back maybe an inch so that the ends blend smoothly but i don't have to tell you you own a body shop. Good luck on the project and post some pics.
    Well i'm looking for one at the moment. Otherwise i'll cut one out of a real CSL trunk. I've got one laying around with some damage. The bumper is different tho.... I have the M-tech 2 rear bumper. With the [for now] stock exhaust. But the car has been standing in acorner of the workshop for 3 months now... collecting dust . I just dont have the time to work on it
    Current:biiiiiiiig pyle of boxes
    Soon to come: Turbocharging, complete M package, new paint, refinished interior, cleaned enginebay, and maybe widebody

My Cars
    '95 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Autogeek View Post
    I like these wheels. What brand are they?
    I believe the brand is D-Force and the model is the LTW5 in an "anthracite" finish. Really good looking wheels, and they're super lightweight.

My Cars
    '04 M3, '03 Suburban
    i miss my boston green e36
    2007 Tahoe- Daily
    2004 M3- Weekend car
    1995 M3- BMWCCA C-Mod

My Cars
    '95 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by overcast View Post
    I believe the brand is D-Force and the model is the LTW5 in an "anthracite" finish. Really good looking wheels, and they're super lightweight.
    That is correct. They weigh <17lbs each in a 17x9 size rim... I think.

HAIL-ROT

My Cars
    E36 318Ti
    Anyone wanna buy mine?

My Cars
    09 Lexus is250 02 x5 4.6
    Quote Originally Posted by the devil View Post
    Well i'm looking for one at the moment. Otherwise i'll cut one out of a real CSL trunk. I've got one laying around with some damage. The bumper is different tho.... I have the M-tech 2 rear bumper. With the [for now] stock exhaust. But the car has been standing in acorner of the workshop for 3 months now... collecting dust . I just dont have the time to work on it
    I got mine from Ebay made from fiberglass for about $150 and it fit really well.Yea i was going to go with the m-tech at first but then i figured i would stir up the Bmw community and go against the grain but i still have to add the wide fender flairs and put on my big brake conversion plus i still haven't decided on what size rim to go with(or should i say will fit the front brakes).So ii know how you feel about not getting around to working on yours.

My Cars
    E36 328i LeMansBlue, E30
    here is mine:

Last edited by Falk; 12-24-2010 at 07:38 AM.

My Cars
    1990 325i S52, 2013 LML
    Quote Originally Posted by darubez View Post
    That is correct. They weigh <17lbs each in a 17x9 size rim... I think.
    17x8.5 actually...and yes, they're awesome. Thanks for marketing my car man
    -Chris

My Cars
    quattro
    This thread is full of win.

I would own a BG e36 after seeing these pictures.

Great color!

My Cars
    bmw E36 320
    I got mine from Ebay made from fiberglass for about $150 and it fit really well.Yea i was going to go with the m-tech at first but then i figured i would stir up the Bmw community and go against the grain but i still have to add the wide fender flairs and put on my big brake conversion plus i still haven't decided on what size rim to go with(or should i say will fit the front brakes).So ii know how you feel about not getting around to working on yours.
    I've seen them on e-bay. But I dont know about fitment. I would wanna make it seamless. Soo its going to be filled with bodyfiller. However I dont know it the fitment is that good. What do you think? I really like the look of the M-tech2 bumper. I was thinking about going M-tech2 on the front as well... But i'm not sure yet. I'm gonna make it driveable next friday. I'm gonna need it for a few wheeks. Hopefully I can get going on the trunk in a few weeks...
    Soon to come: Turbocharging, complete M package, new paint, refinished interior, cleaned enginebay, and maybe widebody

My Cars
    09 Lexus is250 02 x5 4.6
    Yea i made mine like i would be on the csl only because i don't like the way the seamless looks,kinda like something is missing. I think the fitment is really good and if you cut the ends back about 2 inches then you can mold the wing right into the ends of the trunk so that it looks like the trunk was made with the wing.I like the m-tech front and rear bumpers i am still looking for a different front bumper haven't found anything i like yet? Maybe I'll just go with the reiger front lip? but i don't know what i want to do yet...Hey post up some pics of yours once you get it going

My Cars
    bmw E36 320
    once i'll be working on it i'llpostsome pics. Altho i'm having a second thought about the rear bumper atm. I've made a price for a friend to respray his M3 and i also lke the look of the E36 M-tech bumper. But if i decide to put the M-tech2 on there i'm gonna cut it in half and fix it under my own rear bumper so the moldings stay on it.

Thatway it will have more of a oem look to it. Same goes for the wing. When its molded to the trunk it looks more oem

My Cars
    09 Lexus is250 02 x5 4.6
    Hmm! i wouldn't have taught of that?(cutting the bumper thing) Sounds like you have a plan for your car. I am just trying to get mine ready for bimmerfest lol so i am looking for some rims thinking about 3 piece?? i want that fat lip look,also i have to respray my front bumper it has mad rock chips in it

My Cars
    bmw E36 320
    Hmm! i wouldn't have taught of that?(cutting the bumper thing) Sounds like you have a plan for your car. I am just trying to get mine ready for bimmerfest lol so i am looking for some rims thinking about 3 piece?? i want that fat lip look,also i have to respray my front bumper it has mad rock chips in it
    I think a nice fat lip would look spot on. A little less chrome and some gold or dark grey centers would look good imo. But what front bumper do you have? still the stock one? I'd go with the rieger front or maybe a M-tech [2] bumper?

I do have a plan but i dont have the time to work it ou . Thats the problem lol... But all in good time, i need to make up my mind first about the bumper.... and the front and the wheels.... I'd like to have some fat lipped wheels as well but i dont want to spend a lot of money on them...

My Cars
    09 Lexus is250 02 x5 4.6
    I have the m3 front bumper. I was thinking about the fat front lip found a few of them to go with but i am still thinking about it. I like the M-tech bumper but i don't want people to think that i am trying to make the car into something that it's not, you know what i mean?
    Yea i am not truing to spend a lot of money on rims either, but i do want some 3 piece ones. I search Craig's list all over the place different states found a few choice items for cheap, so now i am trying to figure should i go with 19 or 18 inch rims??

My Cars
    95' 325is, 04' X5 4.4
    A little more BG.....

My Cars
    09 Lexus is250 02 x5 4.6
    Hey kch24e36 what size rims are you running? Also what front lip is that and do you have a front shot of your car?O you car is nice by the way

My Cars
    E28 535IS
    definitely not the best but here's my bg sedan

sorry for the huge pic. I don't intend on modding this much..jus a few engine mods and keep her maintained for the long run..I love how its an unassuming car, I can hoon under the radar with her.

My Cars
    E36 328i LeMansBlue, E30
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominguez View Post
    definitely not the best but here's my bg sedan

sorry for the huge pic. I don't intend on modding this much..jus a few engine mods and keep her maintained for the long run..I love how its an unassuming car, I can hoon under the radar with her.
    I just love it, cuz it looks just like mine ^^

My Cars
    e30
    Quote Originally Posted by Falk View Post
    here is mine:

That car can actually pull off that bra pretty well.

My Cars
    2015 Mazda 3
    I need to get out and take some pics of mine...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast