Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The files to an EasyDIS\GT1 machine!

My Cars
    2003 E39 530i
    I left my laptop on overnight to download all the files using 4shared desktop as suggested above, and just recently discovered that there are some parts missing. I went back to the original link to check if I just missed copying them into my folder, but the files are also missing in the original link. I could not find EasyDIS v44 part 5 and 6, and thus am not sure if it ends at part 21.

Are the files really missing or am I doing something wrong?

My Cars
    97 BMW 328i, 87 BMW325i
    Looks like 5,6 and 17 is missing. I think 21 is the last as it is a smaller file. Would be nice if they could fix the missing parts.

My Cars
    2005 E66 745Li
    Perhaps that is why I can't get it working either-I downloaded on 7-4-16 and am missing 5, 6 and 17 as well. It won't create the .nrg "mountable disc".

My Cars
    1996 E36 2.8i Coupe
    In the Carsoft for XP folder there is only parts 3,4,5,6...Pts 1+2 are missing

regards

My Cars
    1996 E36 2.8i Coupe
    ok.......so no one cares....:-((

My Cars
    2005 330Ci ZHP
    TBH guys, most of you at least were able to download ANYTHING. As of today, 11/20/2016 the files are "banned" by 4Shared as I received the following messages when trying to download ANY files in the folder. (Even the How To PDF's)

This file is no longer available because it is identical to a file banned because of a claim.

So apparently this appears to be some kind of copyright claim and they have banned it from being downloaded IMO.

Anyone else getting this recently? This thread is super old and not sure if anyone is even trying to get these files anymore.

My Cars
    1996 E36 M3 Evo
    Yes, people still seek the files. They're available elsewhere in common e-trading locations for a nominal fee.
    '96 M3, S50B32, 6MT
    + good stuff

My Cars
    530d 525TDS Alpine 524td
    Could someone who has the files upload them again please? There is no more source that I can find for Easydis after 2 days searching.
    By the way, the remaining files on the old links still work if you download file by file instead of the whole folder.
    M3an, what do you mean by etrading?

My Cars
    Hi friend,
    I downloaded the file ProgmanV32 disc 1, but I realized that lacks the ProgmanV32 disc 1.part036.rar part.
    So it's not possible to extract the iso file!!!
    Can you please upload that file asap??
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by diman64; 02-26-2017 at 06:17 AM.

My Cars
    530d 525TDS Alpine 524td
    Quote Originally Posted by diman64 View Post
    Hi friend,
    I downloaded the file ProgmanV32 disc 1, but I realized that lacks the ProgmanV32 disc 1.part036.rar part.
    So it's not possible to extract the iso file!!!
    Can you please upload that file asap??
    thanks in advance
    There is V39 on the mule.

My Cars
    I know, but I have donloaded all file for this version and for only an part I cannot possible use it.
    I prefer V32 version because my car is an E39 with STD connector.

This was my reason why I need it.
    Someone can help me??

regards

My Cars
    E70 3.0sd E21 323i
    PROGMAN is a waste of time and effort. There is nothing it can do that can't be accomplished more safely with NCSExpert or WinKFP.

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by David Mc View Post
    PROGMAN is a waste of time and effort. There is nothing it can do that can't be accomplished more safely with NCSExpert or WinKFP.

Ok,
    I will try some tutorials to use NCSExpert or WinKFP!!
    thanks for your support.

My Cars
    E39 530i
    I got a missing files part05.rar, 06.rar in EasyDIS GT1 v44 folder, I can't extract the complete WinRar program. Does anyone has a solution for this or any site to use?

EasyDIS\GT1

Quote Originally Posted by MaikelK View Post
    Hello all!

I took the liberty of creating an 4shared site with al the files that i used for an EasyDis\GT1 machine.

These files are all the files pointed to in Randomy's and David Mc's how to's that i followed to created a running EasyDis\GT1 machine.

I combined a few how to's from this website into some PDF's that is inside every folder corosponding the software.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/LfFoCBq2/...s_Machine.html now password protected. This is "bimmerforums"

I hope this will help some people who are in struggle to find the files or right how to's!

Please reply if files or how-to are not working or not clear enough. I would like the feedback to get every thing proper!

Screenshot of the servercontent:

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by REV HRD View Post
    I got a missing files part05.rar, 06.rar in EasyDIS GT1 v44 folder, I can't extract the complete WinRar program. Does anyone has a solution for this or any site to use?

EasyDIS\GT1
    Do the file sizes look right in the attached image of my directory?
    I downloaded them from the 4shared site ages ago. The 2014 date is a result of having archived them off onto an NAS.

I don't know how I'd make it available if you wish to try them. I don't have any file sharing accounts & not interested in the complications of setting one up. If you have somewhere I could upload it, I'd be willing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Regards
    RDL

My Cars
    E39 530i
    RDL,

I sent you a PM, thanks for help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rdl View Post
    I downloaded them from the 4shared site ages ago. The 2014 date is a result of having archived them off onto an NAS.

I don't know how I'd make it available if you wish to try them. I don't have any file sharing accounts & not interested in the complications of setting one up. If you have somewhere I could upload it, I'd be willing.

My Cars
    E39 530i
    RDL,
    You are very knowledgeable on each of these programs. Appreciated your extra effort to help a new newbie who like to DIY from now on...

Thanks!

RDL,

I sent you a PM, thanks for help in advance.

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325is

Hi,
    Also looking for the missing files. Waiting on another laptop to set up all my diagnosis programs, setup worked great on previous laptop for my E36 but kept it to INPA and NCSExpert only, laptop was not very capable/old. Have friends with newer BMWs so I'm looking forward to try GT1 and Progman. If you can help I will greatly appreciate.

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by bliger7gz View Post
    Hi,
    Also looking for the missing files. Waiting on another laptop to set up all my diagnosis programs, setup worked great on previous laptop for my E36 but kept it to INPA and NCSExpert only, laptop was not very capable/old. Have friends with newer BMWs so I'm looking forward to try GT1 and Progman. If you can help I will greatly appreciate.
    Which files do you need?
    Please keep in mind that I can help with a file or two, but don't have a server able to provide the entire package.

And how new are your friends' cars? DIS v44 works up to model year 2005 or so, v57 to around 2008. As I understand it, for anything newer you'll need ISTA, which I don't have. Further, I've read that DIS and Win10 often don't play nice with each other if that is your target machine.

Last point. I and many others have found that while INPA & NCS Expert are almost trivially easy to install, the DIS install and then getting all the settings correct is a painstaking business. It took me days to work out the details even with instructions on this and other forums. But in 2010 when I did it there was no alternative. If I were looking for a fresh install on a new machine today, I'd buy one of the "guaranteed to work" packages on ebay and consider it a deal for the savings in time & frustration. It looks to me as though you can buy a cable with software nowadays for less than I paid for the cable alone when I did it.
    Regards
    RDL

My Cars
    E39 530i
    bliger7gz,

Not sure if MaikelK is still around to correct the missing files. You should send him a PM.

I totally agree with RDL, for the older car like E36 or E39, with XP laptop running INPA, NCS Expert, and NCS Dummy, and DIS v44 useful tools to perform any troubleshooting, and coding.

Which files do you need?
    Please keep in mind that I can help with a file or two, but don't have a server able to provide the entire package.

And how new are your friends' cars? DIS v44 works up to model year 2005 or so, v57 to around 2008. As I understand it, for anything newer you'll need ISTA, which I don't have. Further, I've read that DIS and Win10 often don't play nice with each other if that is your target machine.

Last point. I and many others have found that while INPA & NCS Expert are almost trivially easy to install, the DIS install and then getting all the settings correct is a painstaking business. It took me days to work out the details even with instructions on this and other forums. But in 2010 when I did it there was no alternative. If I were looking for a fresh install on a new machine today, I'd buy one of the "guaranteed to work" packages on ebay and consider it a deal for the savings in time & frustration. It looks to me as though you can buy a cable with software nowadays for less than I paid for the cable alone when I did it.

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325is
    Which files do you need?

Hey thanks for the offer, hopefully you can help.
    I looked back at the files I already have so it is a couple I need, not the whole shebang.
    I am mainly looking for the "EasyDIS and GT1" files, missing parts 5, 6, and 17.
    If posible but not important parts 1 and 2 for Carsoft Windows XP.
    I have everything else already downloaded from the 4shared folder.

The car I'm currently having trouble with is a 2006 330i, that is the newest I'm dealing with, don't even have the cable for the newer Ethernet cars. I know INPA does error codes and diagnosis but want to get this car on the GT1.

Believe it or not I like the frustration of making the install work, not sarcasm, its just how I am, I like to thinker with stuff and make things work myself.

bliger7gz,

Not sure if MaikelK is still around to correct the missing files. You should send him a PM.

I totally agree with RDL, for the older car like E36 or E39, with XP laptop running INPA, NCS Expert, and NCS Dummy, and DIS v44 useful tools to perform any troubleshooting, and coding.

He shows a last login date of January this yer, I could try that. He's missing more files but I managed to find those somewhere else, some where from before the other 4shared folder went MIA, I "had" a backup but could not find everything.

My Cars
    2003 BMW 530i
    Quote Originally Posted by bliger7gz View Post
    Hey thanks for the offer, hopefully you can help.
    I looked back at the files I already have so it is a couple I need, not the whole shebang.
    I am mainly looking for the "EasyDIS and GT1" files, missing parts 5, 6, and 17.
    If posible but not important parts 1 and 2 for Carsoft Windows XP.
    I have everything else already downloaded from the 4shared folder.

... stuff deleted
    If you have a file set running to part 17 I'm afraid that I can't help with individual files; the v44 set I've saved has only 9 parts. There have been several/many different sets posted over the years. One can't mix & match among the different sets. I don't have Carsoft at all.

I have a relatively slow DSL connection with ~800 kbps (not kBps) upload speed which presents difficulties with large file sets. The full EasyDIS set is ~270 MB for the base & ~950 MB for the v44 portion. Perhaps REV HRD has a faster connection. He now has the complete set & might be able to give you what you need.

Post back here if that doesn't work out & perhaps we can figure out another method.
    Regards
    RDL

My Cars
    bmw 320d e46
    EasyDIS\GT1
    hello,
    I need 5,6,17 parts. If you can send my please? Thank you....

Hi. Tried to use the GT1 files but I keep getting error for missing volumes. Could you help or tell me what I maybe doing wrong? The INPA downloads don't work well either. Can use it wIth OBD but have problems with ADS. Trying to code the replacement DSC module in an e46 2002. I have installed VMware 6 but can go no further. Thanks

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

My Cars
    520i
    part 5 is missing

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast