Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The files to an EasyDIS\GT1 machine!

My Cars
    BMW 520i
    Well it was a bit of a puzzle..
    For me the 6.4.3 and 6.4.7 files didn´t work, but I found a version of Ediabas in the Carsoft folder which works.

@Maikel:
    I was wondering Maikel where you are standing right now? Ie what cables you´re using now?

My Cars
    2001 BMW E46 320i
    Anyone know how I can get Inpa EA-90X to read in english?And I get loads of error messages when I run diagnostics.Any help greatly appreciated.

My Cars
    2000 323CI
    Quote Originally Posted by paulb34
    Anyone know how I can get Inpa EA-90X to read in english?And I get loads of error messages when I run diagnostics.Any help greatly appreciated.
    Is the EA-90X the newer one? Where can I obtain this may I ask?

My Cars
    1999 E46 328ci MT
    Quote Originally Posted by jas67 View Post
    +1
    +2

My Cars
    LS e39, LT e53
    I just got progman v41 i think it was. A guy bought a OPPS head from ebay and they gave him gt1 v57 and the SSS... I already had the gt1 setup but never had the SSS... its huge, 3 dvd's took about 12 hrs do unzip... turned out to be a 39gb file. dont know how to share it but if someone could give a walk through on the how to share such a retareded large file, i'd seed till 100%. havent programed a car.. i have access to ISTA/P at work so no need to use the older SSS.
    clint

My Cars
    1992 BMW 750iL

Installation procedure for Windows Vista 64 bit?

Dear Maikel and friends,

I have some questions about the installation order:
    What should I install first? In what order?

I have a Accer laptop with Windows Vista 64 bit and will have to use a USB/RS232 adapter cable.

Best regards,

Markus - BMW E32 750iL
    Brazil

My Cars
    2003 bmw 745i

Thumbs up Password

Hi, Can you Kindly , please give the password?

Quote Originally Posted by MaikelK View Post
    Hello all!

I took the liberty of creating an 4shared site with al the files that i used for an EasyDis\GT1 machine.

These files are all the files pointed to in Randomy's and David Mc's how to's that i followed to created a running EasyDis\GT1 machine.

I combined a few how to's from this website into some PDF's that is inside every folder corosponding the software.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/LfFoCBq2/...s_Machine.html now password protected. This is "bimmerforums"

I hope this will help some people who are in struggle to find the files or right how to's!

Please reply if files or how-to are not working or not clear enough. I would like the feedback to get every thing proper!

Screenshot of the servercontent:

My Cars
    2000 323CI
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyydd123
    Hi, Can you Kindly , please give the password?
    bimmerforums

My Cars
    E46 320i, E30 325e
    So,

After checking this forum again, i found that there are still files not working.....

What files are missing are not working, i don't get it, everytime i tried to reupload something, it's nog working...

And i'm not the biggest expert in all these programs. I got it running after a while, only for one time only..... And now my laptop has crashed and i'm trying to find out if it is possible to run it without VMWare on a Linux based computer for GT1/DIS

My Cars
    2000 323i
    So,
    After checking this forum again, i found that there are still files not working.....
    so what files did you find that are not working?

Quote Originally Posted by MaikelK
    What files are missing are not working, i don't get it, everytime i tried to reupload something, it's nog working...
    I don't fully understand your statement. are you saying that files are missing?

a little off topic, but does anyone know the status of ecubb.bmwecu.org letting people register (or handing out invitations)? I understand the premise behind keeping it a closed forum but was wondering how someone gets an invite without knowing anyone on the forum?

My Cars
    4 x Assorted BMWs
    Hi There
    Thank you for setting this up for us all to use, Do you have the password for VMWare. I have download it but I need the password.
    Thank you
    BMW I Own
    E24 1983 635csi Race Car Build (Schnitzer Replica) http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=21792
    E24 633csi 4 Speed Manual
    E24 635csi /// 1986 4 Speed Auto
    E24 635csi /// 1986 Getrag Manual
    E23 735i 1986 *** 4 Speed Auto

My Business

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BMWre...68407960016698

DIY E24 Dash Removal
    http://bigcoupe.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20630&start=0&postdays=0&postorder =asc&highlight=

My Cars
    e60 525DMS
    has anybody got NCS expert to work on windows 64 bit yet ?

My Cars
    328i
    Hello all!

I took the liberty of creating an 4shared site with al the files that i used for an EasyDis\GT1 machine.

These files are all the files pointed to in Randomy's and David Mc's how to's that i followed to created a running EasyDis\GT1 machine.

I combined a few how to's from this website into some PDF's that is inside every folder corosponding the software.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/LfFoCBq2/...s_Machine.html now password protected. This is "bimmerforums"

I hope this will help some people who are in struggle to find the files or right how to's!

Please reply if files or how-to are not working or not clear enough. I would like the feedback to get every thing proper!

The password "bimmerforums" does not work. Did you change this to something new?

Thanks,
    RC
    ----------------------
    ~Uncle Jethro
    2000 Oriental Blue 328i

My Cars
    2004 BMW 326i Sedan
    Yes I can confirm password bimmerforums is not working anymore

My Cars
    (OO=[][]=OO)
    Quote Originally Posted by MRFQ320Clayton View Post
    has anybody got NCS expert to work on windows 64 bit yet ?
    I tried once but quickly gave up. That reminds me EXACTLY why I keep an old laptop around with Windows XP (I was wondering the other day why don't I get rid of it)

I think it could run fine. The issue seems to be the installer is 16-bit.

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328i
    new password anyone?

My Cars
    2001 325i
    Quote Originally Posted by joako View Post
    I tried once but quickly gave up. That reminds me EXACTLY why I keep an old laptop around with Windows XP (I was wondering the other day why don't I get rid of it)

I think it could run fine. The issue seems to be the installer is 16-bit.
    i use it installed in a vmware image...works fine!

My Cars
    2001 BMW E46 320i
    bimmerforums still works my end

My Cars
    2004 BMW 326i Sedan
    Tried "bimmerforums" password today worked on some files but not all I got halfway through "easydis gt1 en" and now it don't work anymore oh well...

My Cars
    2000 BMW E46 330i

Unhappy

Hello all!

Hi All,

I have recently been trying to install this software, however yet again have come to a stand still. MaikelK, in using your files supplied on the website online, I am now stuck on downloading the ProgmanV32 disc 2.part36.rar

When I go to extract all of the parts it becomes stuck on this, and in looking on your 4shared area, I cannot find part36 anywhere? What I am struggling to think is, how have people mentioned this to be working with parts missing?

Does Disc 2 finish at part 36? Or does it continue further on possibly up to 40 or so? please could you sort this or use an additional file sharing website and reupload them?

If anyone has any information at all please get back to me :/!

Nick

My Cars
    E46 320i, E30 325e
    I uploaded all the files already 2 times now, and it seems that it's not accepting the files or what so ever!! I don't recall where i downloaded everything, but you probably can find it yourself.

At this moment i just gave up on getting it to work properly on my laptop. I think it work's the best on an old laptop!

Sorry to not be able to help you guys out

Okay, so i am now repacking the files, and started uploading.

I set it to the same size as the previous files, so you can try it from part 36, otherwise, you have to download everything again...!
    Last edited by MaikelK; 05-10-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    SOOPA FAZ AWTOW
    FYI, I downloaded disc 2 and unpacked it fine.
    - 98 Titanium Silver M3 Coupe

My Cars
    E46 320i, E30 325e
    Very good! I saw that the data limit was upgraded to 15gb! Do must be okay now!

My Cars
    09 E70 N62 Sport
    Hey, I just wanted to say that everything worked 100% for me, just had to be patient and read the instructions very carefully.

Win7/64 system

Thank you for all of your effort in putting this material together.

A few notes:

In Windows 7, completely diable UAC or you will not be able to map the VMware machine's drive to the host system.

Also, in addition to modifying the Winlogon shell pointer to explorer.exe, it is necessary to change Autorun behavior for the optical drive. This can be done by modifying:

Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Policies/Explorer/"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"

Change the value from (Decimal) 255 to 128.

This will allow VMWare Tools to be installed when the command is sent.

cheers,

tbw
    Last edited by blndweasel; 05-25-2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    E46 320i, E30 325e
    Very nice that it worked out fine for you, not only for me haha

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast