Thread: FS: Predator Chromium Angel Eyes Halos DDEs from Umnitza

My Cars
    2014 335i

FS: Predator Chromium Angel Eyes Halos DDEs from Umnitza

Hello bftards, I'm selling my 6500K Predator Chromes from Umnitza ($220 retail). They are about 1 year old and work great. Here are pics from a month ago in broad daylight:

And indoors:

Pic of everything included:

I dropped and broke one of the CCFL tubes while uninstalling. You can buy 1 CCFL tube from Umnitza for cheap. So, this package only includes 3 CCFL tubes, but all 4 halos. Both ballasts are included along with all wires. I'm throwing in 2 FREE 9006 bulbs because they are just lying around.

Asking $50 shipped, payment as gift or add 3% to cover paypal fee.

PM for fast replies.
    Last edited by KonigZZ; 10-06-2010 at 06:36 PM.

My Cars
    2011 5.0 Track Pack
    how hard is the install? do you have to bake these headlights to pull them apart or?

My Cars
    2014 335i
    Quote Originally Posted by rexxin View Post
    how hard is the install? do you have to bake these headlights to pull them apart or?
    No baking. The headlights come apart very easily, there are just a few clasps to undo. You can install these yourself if you have some basic wiring skills. You just need to splice the wires to however you want them to light up. You can have them on all the time, only with low beams on, or have them flash when you use your remote unlock/lock.

My Cars
    2011 5.0 Track Pack
    Do you need to use any sealant when closing them back up? does bmw use any from the factory? Sorry for all the questions!

My Cars
    2014 335i
    Quote Originally Posted by rexxin View Post
    Do you need to use any sealant when closing them back up? does bmw use any from the factory? Sorry for all the questions!
    Nope, just snap the clasps back on, put the weatherstripping in place and you're good to go.