Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 98 Roadster wing, spoiler?

My Cars
    MZ3 Roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by z3forlife View Post
    Whenever I hear someone wanting to put on a wing I think if this. https://youtu.be/oEmCUZfjVYk?si=FSgdL0EF7xLkQ4aj
    I canít help it. Do what makes you happy & let the ridicule slide off.
    Oh and I love trebuchets
    I remember that ad. I also had one of the first 1983 GTI's.

My Cars
    00 M Roady '22 Lexus RC
    Well I have to admit, that being I grew up in the muscle car area, that I'm a fan of "small spoilers". I couldn't find any small enough for my car, so I made my own. It's completely bolt on, with no new holes drilled and can be taken off with no trace of it ever having one.
    20240524_151543.jpg

My Cars
    1999 Z3
    I'm not opposed to spoilers in general but I think they need to match the vehicle. Taste is subjective though. For Z3s, I definitely think, the smaller the better. The one below is the exception for me. I don't have a full view of it but its the largest one I've seen that looks at home on a wide body or M Roadster. 'not sure about the face-lift but maybe. I like how it's low to the trunk and follows its curve.

I do think people can and should do what they like. My earlier comment was to make a joke because it seemed kind of odd to respond to a guy from a 14 year old post.

Custom Tail Light deni2s on forum.jpg

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Most add-on spoilers add more drag than they gain in downforce. But as many have said, if you like it, do it.

Marty

My Cars
    1998 bmw z3
    Yup, i was high as a kite.

- - - Updated - - -

Ditto

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, i revived the post didnt i? U dont need to explain it was a joke. I was not offended or anything like that. Like the song says " i like big wings and i cannot lie"

- - - Updated - - -

Unless u get your car in a wind tunnel and all that right?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, it did fly. I mean, why not, idc what people say.i've just found my dream car and it is getting a tall wing.

- - - Updated - - -

That looks very clean bro.

- - - Updated - - -

I hear you, but dont tell me the daytona does not look hella cool with that big ass spoiler?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12