Thread: WSCC Autocross- November 9th @ Orchard Beach in Da Bronx

My Cars
    BMW 320i E21

WSCC Autocross- November 9th @ Orchard Beach in Da Bronx

The Westchester Sports Car Club is hosting their last autocross of the season, this Sunday November 9th at Orchard Beach in the Bronx.

For more information and directions goto www.wscc.org

PS- The surface is Awesome!

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    I looked all over the site - I couldn't find the Fee associated with the event. how much is it?

-Ron

Hey man, I'm a professional!

My Cars
    95 M3 and 03.5 M3
    "REGISTRATION: 9:00 to 10:30. Tech Inspection will open at 9:15. First car off at 11:00. Registration Fee is $10.00 for WSCC members, $15.00 for HVCSCC members and $20.00 for the general public. SCCA Solo II rules with two cars making a class. Classes for all cars from stock to race prepared. Novice and Ladies classes (PAX Indexed) if warranted."

Now this was next to some pretty old info but I assume this is the price I am going to talk to Beavis and see if he would like to go.

P.S. - how is the surface in 40 deg. weather

My Cars
    BMW 320i E21
    Here I am on the board of directors and I don't even know the exact price myself! I believe that the price is $15 for Members and $25 for Non-Members.

I'm not sure what surface grip there will be in 40* weather, but the surface is smooth flat fresh pavement and the site is large enough to hold a National Event. We only use 1 corner of the lot which is a little smaller then the lot used at the Nassau Coliseum just to give an idea size wize.

My Cars
    95 M3 and 03.5 M3
    Cool. is it a high speed setup? (40mph+ at points?) Just curious.

My Cars
    BMW 320i E21
    Were not sure of what the course design will be until that morning. With the cold weather expected tonight we don't know if there will be any ice patches there in the morning which we will have to avoid. The past 2 courses which have been designed were not all that fast, but were extremely technical. If I get to design the course I'm going to try to open it up some to make some smoother transitions and use a lot less cones then have been used at the others.

My Cars
    Rogue 3 TTs2.5 / Rubicon
    dang, gotta move the fishys tomorrow.

Hey man, I'm a professional!

Where the hammers rung news cameras never come.NYC
    My Cars
    98m3, 03m3
    BMW Club Racer

Any idea when they will post the results? I want to torture myself by looking at how I was robbed of my first place beer mug.

Thanks

My Cars
    BMW 320i E21
    We've had a few problems with our site lately, so things have taken longer then expected, with trying to get everything fixed. I'm hoping they will be up sometime in the next week, hopefully this weekend.

I noticed on the site that the results from the October 18th Autocross has not been posted yet either. I guess we are still having some complications. I wouldn't be surprised that the results for both events will be posted at the same time.

My Cars
    BMW 320i E21
    I just realized that the results have been posted from both autocrosses:

Results from the October 18th Autocross: http://www.wscc.org/results/2003/AX20031018.htm

Results from the November 9th Autocross:
    http://www.wscc.org/results/2003/AX20031109.htm