Thread: O2 sensor ? and my car wont start.....

My Cars
    2014 Silverado LTZ 6.2L

Unhappy O2 sensor ? and my car wont start.....

well, about 2 months ago my engine ligth came on and i read it as an o2 sensor prob. i just went ahead and reset the code and drove around, then it came on again.

now its like 30 degrees outside, i have neglected to fix the sensors ( will on monday), and my car wont catch and run, all it does it turn over, and if it does start up well, it vibrates the whole car!...violently

what is up? (also, my newest mod is a J. C. Chip put in hmm 3 weeks ago.)

and the last one, should i replace the spark plugs and what are the most inexpensive and best(compard to oem) o2 sensors i could buy? i heard the bosch premiums were good...

thanks.
    RLTW

My Cars
    Ferrari Enzo
    Did the blades on the fan break? They can vibrate pretty badly if they are.

My Cars
    2014 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
    not sure...i could check, does that maybe have something to do with the fact the car wont start
    RLTW

My Cars
    98 328i, 06 Kawasaki ZX-10R and 04 ZX-6R 636
    i am very interested in this also. mine has thrown check engine also and from doing a scan it says "O2 Control" i take it that it means O2 sensor, but i could be wrong. any one have ideas on this as well?

My Cars
    1995 325i, 2007 335i
    fuel pump maybe? I remember my car just choked out and died on me in the middle of the street. It crankled but didnt start. Drove me nuts for a while. I found out it was the fuel pump. Even if a crappy o2 your car should start but run like.. uhmm poop.
    1995 325i Automatic-283+k Miles-Dinan Engine and Tranny software-PRM Intake w/ECIS Heatshield-HKS Klasse Exhaust-Motorsport X-Brace-Sparco Strut Tower Bar-M3 Rear Sway Bar-UUC Tranny Mounts and Enforcers-InPro Ellipsoids w/Umnitza DDE Angel Eyes-M3 Oem Front-M3 Side Skirts-M3 Trunk Lip-M3 Rear Bumper-ACSchnitzer Roof Spoiler-18'' Hamann HM2

Quotes: "Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill"

"No Fat girls please, my car will scrape"

My Cars
    2014 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
    how much is a fuel pump
    RLTW

My Cars
    2015 Tacoma, '86 951
    a coupe hundred bucks, depending on where you get it...
    Retired Track E36
    Jet Black 2012 328i

My Cars
    E36 M3's and E46 M3
    HELLO!!! He did state ALMOST 2 months ago the engine checklight came on b/c of o2 sensor and now his car don't start.

Your O2 Sensor is very important because it relay to your ECU information it need to make your car run better. It can't tell if you running too lean or to rich if its not working. No brainer there.

I am not trying to be mean, but come on now the engine check light came on for a reason. Something is wrong with your car and you should have a qualify mechanic run some test on it.

My Cars
    2014 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
    well, the mechanic told me to just reset the code, and if it came on again, worry bout it....so i followed his advice...now look at me...so, i was just following a "qualified" mechanics advice....
    RLTW