XRIMS

Thread: BMW 5 Star Rims/M2 Winter Tires

My Cars
    1997 M3/4

BMW 5 Star Rims/M2 Winter Tires

I have a very nice set of BMW 5 star rims off a 1999 318ti Sport with a matching set of Wintersport M2 tires. Wheels are in excellent condition with only a couple minor blemishes which you can see in the pics. Tires have a ton of tread left. Probably well over 75 percent tread and it is all even wear.

I am looking to get 650 plus 50 for shipping to anyplace in the Continental US.

I am also willing to trade for a set of M Contours and if they are nice enough I will either cover shipping on everything or I will throw in some extra cash.

Also make sure you email me with questions as I do not check PM very often.

My Cars
    1997 M3/4

Wheel Pictures

Wheel/Tire 1
    Has very very minor curb rash in upper right corner of picture. Can barely see it and is almost completely covered by tire.

Wheel/Tire 2
    Has a small chip near the valvle stem and also a scuff in the top left.

Wheel/Tire 3
    Is as close to perfect as you are going to get in a used wheel

Wheel/Tire 4
    Is very close to number 3 but has some small dimples in the finish. Nothing at all to worry about.

My Cars
    E36
    will these fit an e36 m3 ? if so very interested.
    FS: Full M3 Suspension/Springs $250
    FS:Stock M3 brace(not Xbrace)$40

My Cars
    325ica,04MDX,06Prius
    I suppose this combo is 16x7.5 w/ 225/50?
    Tuan

My Cars
    1997 M3/4
    Originally posted by M_Power97
    I suppose this combo is 16x7.5 w/ 225/50?
    M_Power97
    It is actually 16x7 wheels
    The tires are either 205/55/16 or 215/55/16 I can not remember off the top of my head.

XxE36M3xX
    I do not think so as usually you need 17 wheels to fit an M3 however I have heard of some 16 inch wheels fitting an M3. I would recomend contacting your local BMW dealer and asking them.

My Cars
    1997 M3/4

Sold

These have been sold.

However I do have another set of 5 star rims with Falken Azenis Tires that are in excellent condition. I will be starting a thread for them shortly.

XxE36M3xX,
    I do have a set of 95 M Double spoke wheels that are in great shape with no dents and are perfectly round you could use for snow wheels. I also know someone selling a set of 17" Dunlop Winter Sport M2 for very cheap that have a bunch of tread left (under 10,000 miles). I think you could get them for under 300 shipped to your door and with my wheels you could have a complete winter set for under a 1000 dollars. If you are interested email me at kfogg@avcvm.com and we can discuss offline.

The tires are very close to me and if you want you can pay for the tires and I would be willing to pick up the tires, have them mounted and ship them as a set in order to save on shipping costs.

My Cars
    MK5 GTI

17" tires

would the 17" snow tires you have fit a staggered contour setup?

i am looking for winter wheels/tires, but $1k is a little too much for me right now.

however if the dunlops would fit my contours i would pick them up. i work in north attleboor and live in dartmouth....RI is right in between