Autogeek.net Car Care Products
** 10% off @ Autogeek.net - PinnacleWax.com & Wolfgangcarcare.com - Coupon Code = clubmember

Thread: Car Cover Question

My Cars
    1996 328is, 1908 Buick, 1971 Holden HQ Monaro GTS-

Car Cover Question

I am going out of town for a couple of weeks and have to leave my car outside (putting it in the garage isn't an option) I was going to clean and wax it and cover it with one of these covers:

Car Cover

What do you think? will I have any issues with my paint or anything else? I am especially thinking about if it rains (I am sure it will (going in December)) although the cover is supposed to be waterproof. I know I can get a 4 layer cover but they sell for around $150.00.

My Cars
    More than you.
    i would think it'd be fine. just wash it, wax it, and throw the cover over it. thats what i'm gonna be doing with my car for the winter (hopefully, as soon as i find a beater car). i wouldnt worry about it if its only a few weeks.
    Stupidity breeds... Wear a condom.

My Cars
    2003 M3
    yeah it'd work fine, i'd be more worried about your battery being dead when you get back..
    Silver '03 M3 Nav/Premium/CW CCFL angel eyes to come

My Cars
    Toyota 4Runner
    why not pay 50 bucks and lock her up in storage? Thats what I plan to do for the winters with my Bimmer, if I get the Army posting I'm looking for that is.

good luck!
    We are the sheepdogs, bad people looking out for the good people by killing worse people

Pro Patria

My Cars
    1996 328is, 1908 Buick, 1971 Holden HQ Monaro GTS-
    That's pretty much what I thought. The battery isn't an issue I'll just disconnect it (I have my radio code).