BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: RARE EURO E36 SEDAN FOR SALE 1 OF 868 - Daytona Violett w/ Mulberry Nappa Leather

My Cars
    '94 M3 Sedan & '03 325xi

RARE EURO E36 M3 SEDAN FOR SALE 1 OF 868 - Daytona Violett w/ Mulberry Nappa Leather

FOR THE PARTICULAR BUYER OR BIMMER COLLECTOR, I AM SELLING MY EUROPEAN SPEC 1994 BMW M3 SEDAN. ONLY 868 OF THESE LEFT-HAND-DRIVE M3 SEDANS WERE PRODUCED IN 1994 1995. I WOULD SUSPECT THIS MAY BE THE ONLY OF ITS KIND IN CANADA.

SOME DETAILS

E36 M3 sedan
    MODEL CODE CB91
    VIN avail on request
    PRODUCTION DATE November 1994
    COUNTRY OF ORIGINAL SPECIFICATION Germany
    EXTERIOR COLOR (PAINT CODE) Daytona Violet metallic (283)
    INTERIOR COLOR (UPHOLSTERY CODE) Mulberry Nappa leather (N5MQ) FACTORY/OEM OPTIONS
    dual airbag,
    alarm with remote locking,
    green-tinted windshield stripe,
    power sunroof,
    velour floor mats,
    warning triangle + first aid kit,
    ski bag (missing),
    front armrest,
    heated front seats,
    rear headrests,
    interior headlight aim adjustment,
    air conditioning,
    GSM phone + antenna,
    BMW Business RDS radio with hi-fi speakers,
    diversity antenna,
    electronic immobilizer

$19,900 Canadian Dollars or $18,900 USD buys it. This is a no-haggle price. It goes at this price or I keep it.

This car is well above average condition with only 147,000 kms and fresh paint restoration - stripped and repainted porfessionally by BMW dealer including stock wheels. The car is all stock except AC Schnitzer exhaust and Monte Carlo bar.

I bought the car myself in Germany in 2007 and have all the paperwork for the car including the German Fahrzeugbrief (certificate of Title) which details all of the car's owners since new - I am the fifth. The paperwork will go with the car including a recent appraisal certifying the car's $ value for insurance.

For USA Buyers - I hear this car may not be importable because it is a Euro Spec car but that's up to you to determine not me. I successfully imported it into Canada so it has a Canadian Province of Ontario Ownership/Title. I'd consider driving the car to Syracuse NY if you want to buy and deal with Customs/import in you local city later. Please don't clutter up this thread with importation and customs discussions. Take them to another post if you are looking for info.

For Candaian Buyers - you are good to go, the car has been through all import process.

Buyer is responsible for pick-up or shipping however I could drive to shipping point within one hour of my city. Car is in Kingston ON and my phone number is 613-545-2561. Ask for Steve or leave a message.

Buyer of this rare M3 will NOT BE DISAPPIONTED. I drove this car almost daily for three years (except winter). This car is exhilarating to drive!

Last edited by yellowboss; 08-29-2010 at 10:05 AM.
    1994 E36 M3 Sedan EURO Spec 286bhp, 1 of 868 built

My Cars
    '94 M3 Sedan & '03 325xi

New price

New price $18,900 Cdn / $17,900 USD.

Apparently this Euro car cannot be imported into the US until it's 25 years old...that'll be November 2019

My Cars
    '94 M3 Sedan & '03 325xi
    Sold