Thread: 15% Off DINAN!!! Sale Ends 8/31/10!

15% Off DINAN!!! Sale Ends 8/31/10!

Get 15% Off most DINAN products*
    Dinan suspension kits are eligible for this sale. Place your order during the month of August and receive an instant 15% discount on most products (see exclusions).

VISIT for details:
    www.DinanCars.com

For further questions, please contact your local Dinan Dealer or contact Dinan directly at 800-341-5480.
    Sale ENDS August 31, 2010.

My Cars
    02 M5, 98 M3, 92 325
    Brian,

Last week I went to an authorized Dinan dealer in Atlanta to get a replacement CAI filter. I told them about the 15% sale over the phone and they said they would honor it. When I got there, they said they called up to Dinan and were told the sale did not apply to replacement parts, only certain new parts. Is this true?

If so, that is not good customer service.
    I would have been inclined to get other parts (throttle body, MAF) but just felt shafted when told that. I went ahead got the filter and quickly left. I also have Dinan exhaust and ECU flash. I got my headers and strut tower brace from elsewhere.

Sorry to hear about the confusion. Yes, there are exclusions to the sale. We try to limit this by notifying all of our dealers with the details of the sale before it begins, listing the details on our website and in the customer newsletter.

If you need anything else please let me know, contact@dinancars.com

Thanks.

My Cars
    '97 BMW 332ti
    So when is there gonna be a big sale on the Dinan Exhaust/Mufflers?

Actually Marv17 you just missed it. They were on sale at 15% off last month. If you PM me your email address I will add you to the Dinan newsletter so you will never again miss a Dinan sale.

Thanks.