Thread: Can someone reccomend a shop in SE Michigan??

My Cars
    '91 BMW 318iS (Alpenweiss/Graphite); '95.5 Audi S6

Can someone reccomend a shop in SE Michigan??

To do a pre-buyers inspection for me...

Need a shop in SE Michigan, or in / around Ann Arbor. Any good independent shops who you would reccomend to do a thorough pre-buyers inspection?

Please PM me or let me know. Thanks!

Phone number and shop owner, or specific mechanics name would be appreciated. Thanks!

Has anyone used this shop? Looks like they'd know thier way around a performance BMW.

http://motorwerksgroup.com/index.htm
    Last edited by M42boy; 08-11-2010 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Dan H
    Alpharetta, GA
    '02 M3 Coupe 6MT
    '91 318iS (gone)

My Cars
    1998 M3/4/5 2003 540i/6
    The BMW shops I know of in Ann Arbor are Eurotec and the dealer (BMW of Ann Arbor).

I had my E36 M3 serviced at Motorwerks for a few years, I will never take my car back there. Sure they do extensive work on all types of exotic cars, but there are 3 specific things they did (not including the customer service issues) that make me refuse to ever give them another chance. And they're a 45 minute drive from Ann Arbor.
    zM3
    1998 M3/4/5 #9250
    2003 540i/6 #71855
    The 4 door fleet

My Cars
    05 325i
    Euro Tech of Holland (616) 393-7733

I feel they are the most reputable indy shop in Holland. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. And I believe they just obtain their dealers license.. Why not buy your car from your mechanic?!

Overall they are great