This is probably more aimed to the board software makers.

I would love to set a auto "word search" that would send me an email of a thread that contained a word I set as an option.

For instance, if I was interested in anyone who entered the word
"255/40/17" I would be notified of any thread that might contain an interest of mine of people having fitment issues of this size, or posting pictures of tires this size.

If I was interested in any "sale" item from the vendor forum, I would be immediately notified. (great vendor asset to aquire more.. no?)

If I was.. (and this is what prompted me to think of it) searching for "clears" on the for sale forum, I would be sent a message when someone posted one for sale. I had been looking for months for a set, and yesterday a good deal when on sale and I missed it. I can't check the for sale section every hour of the day. It's almost impossible when a good deal comes up to grab it.. it's all luck.

This type of feature would also save hours of clicking around and trying to keep up with so many forums. Only the addicted people who have lots of free time can really follow their interests here.

So.. I'm a dreamer.

Thanks for listening.