Thread: WTB: center cap(s) for Dinan / Fikse FM5

WTB: center cap(s) for Dinan / Fikse FM5

One of the center caps fell off my Dinan wheel one day and now it looks like ass:

Even though the wheels were from Dinan, I believe they are really rebadged older-style Fikse FM-5 (older, with the flat face as opposed to the newer FM-5 with the curved-in centers). The center cap's diameter is 2 and 15/16 inch. This is what the wheel normally looks like with the cap. The cap says "DINAN", not simply "D" found on later style wheels.

I know it's a long shot, but if anybody has a replacement center cap, or a new set that will fit, then I'd be really interested in hearing from you!
    1988 BMW-Dinan M3 2.6 Stage II

My Cars
    '86 M635/'10 Clubman
    Have you tried Dinan?

I tried contacting Dinan in the past regarding other matters, but they never once replied. So I never bothered making contact this time around regarding the wheel cap.
    1988 BMW-Dinan M3 2.6 Stage II

My Cars
    325I E46

Center Caps Custom 3D printed

Quote Originally Posted by jello_g View Post
    One of the center caps fell off my Dinan wheel one day and now it looks like ass:

Even though the wheels were from Dinan, I believe they are really rebadged older-style Fikse FM-5 (older, with the flat face as opposed to the newer FM-5 with the curved-in centers). The center cap's diameter is 2 and 15/16 inch. This is what the wheel normally looks like with the cap. The cap says "DINAN", not simply "D" found on later style wheels.

I know it's a long shot, but if anybody has a replacement center cap, or a new set that will fit, then I'd be really interested in hearing from you!
    Send me a sample and I'll produce a set in Carbon Fiber Infused Nylon for $200 a set. Custom design with your logo for $100 more if you like.
    DinanHub.png
    Delivery = 1Week
    Can produce them for any wheel with a sample.

My Cars
    2000 bmw z3m roadster
    would like to order a set of 4 with the d logo only and in are they paint able to match up with the wheel. also what holds them on, the rubber ring or a different method. I can mail a sample but it looks like you have the one I am looking for already just need to get them on their way to me. Thanks Joe. let me know how I pay you also I prefer paypal for most internet type purchases but understand if you do not like them also.

- - - Updated - - -

also mine are for the fm5 fikse wheel later version with the d emblem.