Thread: UUC * the special that keeps growing and GROWING... it's back! Get up to 20% off!

Rob Levinson is offline Member BMW E36 M3 Expert
    BMW Tech Expert
    BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMW and Mercedes

UUC * the special that keeps growing and GROWING... it's back! Get up to 20% off!

Back by popular demand, all week!
    Expires Saturday, 8/7/2010

IT JUST KEEPS ON GROWING AND GROWING!

Any purchase up to $199 - 5% OFF
    Any purchase $200 - $999 - 15% OFF
    Any purchase $1000 or more - 20% OFF

All website pricing automatically reduced when you click

Special pricing applies only to UUC-branded items (introductory price items excluded). See already discounted H&R pricing. Does not apply to items from PFC, Hawk, Schroth, Genuine BMW, Landshark, SPA, KMS.
    Not to be combined with any other discounts or promotions or sponsored components, available only through UUC directly, not independent UUC dealers.

[ CLICK HERE ] for our complete website catalog,
    or call 678-679-5360 to speak with a UUC Performance Consultant.

----------
    NOT with that company any more.

My Cars
    323is
    Great! Thinking of ordering 2 sets of hawk ceramic pads (one set for 1998 328i e36 m52 another for 1998 323is e36 m52). Can you pls confirm the pn for the front pads : HB135z.770 shown on UUC website vs HB546z.654 that i found on the other sites. thanks Rob!

my mistake...the pn shown on the uuc site is for e36 m3...so do you stock any hawk ceramic pads for e36 non-m3s?
    Last edited by go323is; 08-02-2010 at 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

BMW Tech Expert
    BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMW and Mercedes
    Quote Originally Posted by go323is View Post
    Great! Thinking of ordering 2 sets of hawk ceramic pads (one set for 1998 328i e36 m52 another for 1998 323is e36 m52). Can you pls confirm the pn for the front pads : HB135z.770 shown on UUC website vs HB546z.654 that i found on the other sites. thanks Rob!

my mistake...the pn shown on the uuc site is for e36 m3...so do you stock any hawk ceramic pads for e36 non-m3s?
    Sorry... the promotion does not apply to Hawk pads. As above, "Special pricing applies only to UUC-branded items." I wish I owned Hawk!

We can get you any Hawk pads you need, even if not shown on the website. We're usually priced lower than TireRack on pads.
    ----------

My Cars
    N/A
    Hey Rob, sorry if it's slightly OT, but will this UUC EVO2 work for an e30 318iS? I think i needs all applicable bushings and clips that it would have come with new, are those available too?

My Cars
    e30S52cabrio & clubsport
    Hello Rob,

Thanks for giving us a great discount. I have been really looking at the Stage 1 Lightweight Flywheel for E36 with Genuine BMW M3/M5 sprung-hub hybrid. I kept holding back because of price but now there is no excuse...haha

My only concern is fitment. According to some sources I have spoken to, this kit will work on 4 cylinder 5 speeds (such as my 1995 318ti clubsport, with getrag). Can you confirm this for me? I've actually had 4 or 5 people say they are using a similiar setup on the 318ti's. Thanks for your time!!

Also, I think its GREAT that you offer a military discount. How do I apply for this? I understand that you probably can't combine both but for future purchases....
    Last edited by platanos; 08-03-2010 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1995M3LTW
    Every night I before I sleep I pray for more sellers like you. Thanks bud
    ~Fernando

BMW Tech Expert
    BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMW and Mercedes
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    Hey Rob, sorry if it's slightly OT, but will this UUC EVO2 work for an e30 318iS? I think i needs all applicable bushings and clips that it would have come with new, are those available too?
    That would work... except we no longer offer replacement parts for Evo2 shifters, they were discontinued about 9 years ago and we ran out of Evo2 service parts about 6 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by platanos View Post
    Hello Rob,

Thanks for giving us a great discount. I have been really looking at the Stage 1 Lightweight Flywheel for E36 with Genuine BMW M3/M5 sprung-hub hybrid. I kept holding back because of price but now there is no excuse...haha
    Go for the complete Stage2 setup. With the discount, it's a very small difference.

My only concern is fitment. According to some sources I have spoken to, this kit will work on 4 cylinder 5 speeds (such as my 1995 318ti clubsport, with getrag). Can you confirm this for me?
    Either our Stage1 or Stage2 will work on a 318 perfectly fine.

Also, I think its GREAT that you offer a military discount. How do I apply for this? I understand that you probably can't combine both but for future purchases....
    Any form of reasonable proof will do... a .mil email, APO address, picture of you in uniform, etc. We do appreciate your service!

You are correct, however, that we cannot combine discounts.
    Last edited by Rob Levinson; 08-03-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ----------

My Cars
    e30S52cabrio & clubsport
    Thanks for such a fast responce. Just out of curiosity, which discount is greater at the moment?

Is the stage 2 steetable? I daily my 318ti, and don't want to "over do it"
    ~Fernando

BMW Tech Expert
    BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMW and Mercedes
    [quote=platanos;20017360]Thanks for such a fast responce. Just out of curiosity, which discount is greater at the moment?[QUOTE]

Depends what you're buying. Up to $200 is 5%, but Military is always 10%. $200 and above is 15%.

Is the stage 2 steetable? I daily my 318ti, and don't want to "over do it"
    Totally. Have it in my E36 M3 and E30/S52. Same total rotating mass as Stage1.
    ----------

My Cars
    e30S52cabrio & clubsport
    So then they both will have the same amount of chattering? I think I'll be ordering this tomorrow. Will the deal include free shipping? Do you have both kits in stock? And finally, if I order tomorrow when do you think it will arrive? I would need to get this installed by next wednesday.

edit.. What about the slave cylinder...Do I need to upgrade or can I get by using my stock slave?

Thanks for your time and help Rob!
    Last edited by platanos; 08-04-2010 at 08:52 AM.
    ~Fernando

BMW Tech Expert
    BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMW and Mercedes
    So then they both will have the same amount of chattering?
    Any gearbox rattle effects that may (or may not) be present would be the same between both.

I think I'll be ordering this tomorrow. Will the deal include free shipping?
    You have an uncle that works for UPS and can arrange that? They sure do charge us for it.

Do you have both kits in stock?
    Stage2 is in stock.

And finally, if I order tomorrow when do you think it will arrive?
    Approximately 4-5 business days to you in PA.

edit.. What about the slave cylinder...Do I need to upgrade or can I get by using my stock slave?
    Try your stock one first. Many M3 owners like the lighter effort.

Thanks for your time and help Rob!
    Glad to help!
    ----------

My Cars
    e30S52cabrio & clubsport
    When will you have stage 1 in stock?
    ~Fernando

BMW Tech Expert
    BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMW and Mercedes
    When will you have stage 1 in stock?
    Realistically, they're awhile away... the overwhelming popularity of our Stage2 (which sells literally 50:1 compared to Stage1) means we've shifted volume production to the Stage2. It's funny, we offer a best-price economy product and we discover that our customers appreciate superior technology more - and we're glad to know that!
    ----------