Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: Alpine owners !!!! ONCE AGAIN

My Cars
    '99 M3 "BIMMA"

Alpine owners !!!! ONCE AGAIN

ok, for the second time since I didnt get the answer I was looking for. I'm an owner of an Alpine 7998. I'm absolutely clueless as to how to setup the crossover but my audio guy is going to do it once and for all. However, when the car is shipped overseas, the battery will most likely be disconnected, heres my question

WILL THE CROSSOVER SETTINGS BE RESET IF THAT OCCURS?

I hate being clueless when it comes to car audio even though I buy the best of the best simply for the quality of the sound. I would freakin hate to try and setup the dang crossover settings in there again.

My Cars
    '99 M3
    probably. just go through all the menus and WRITE it all down. this is always good practice. i do it so i can tweak and tweak and tweak and not worry about where i started from. many times it is hard to hear where u start so this is a good method.
    picture coming soon...

My Cars
    2015 535I xdrive
    Register the unit on the Alpine web site and you can burn all the audio settings on to a cd and all you have to do is insert the disk and it will resore all you settings.

Hope this helps,
    Bob

My Ride:
    2015 535I xdrive

My Cars
    2013 Kia Optima SX-L
    Originally posted by tweetermanager
    Register the unit on the Alpine web site and you can burn all the audio settings on to a cd and all you have to do is insert the disk and it will resore all you settings.

Hope this helps,
    Bob
    yeah, that's what I was gonna suggest. have your audio guy set up an i-Personalize profile for you and give you the cd it creates so that you can restore all the settings if it does get reset.

My Cars
    '99 M3 "BIMMA"
    true actually im just waiting to talk to him about the i-personalize option. I knew it could be done with my head unit I just didnt know the extent of difficulty it would take to click on the same settings on the web version as it is on the head unit itself. I looked at it and went ahead and tried to see but I'm clueless at crossover setups. I'm sure someone as experienced as him though shouldnt have a problem and I can just upload them on there when its here.