XRIMS

Thread: BBS RM, BBS Motorsports, Yokohama A032R

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002

BBS RM, BBS Motorsports, Yokohama A032R

Selling some stuff to lighten the load somewhat.

Set of four 17x10 BBS motorsports e26 wheels. They were originally on an e46 touring car (Koni iirc). Finish on the centers isn't perfect, but there is no rash or or bends or anything other than some paint chips. Was hoping to put these on my e36, but I think my 9" set will have to do for now... I do also have a set of 1" lips to convert them to 9" wheels, not sure if I want to sell those or keep them for spares however. I weighed one of the wheels, and it was 17.6# on a shipping scale (a 10" wheel, not a 9"). Backspace is about 6.7" and it fits in the rear of an e36 pretty nicely, or at least it appeared to with no tire on it. Will require spacers in the front, 16mm was too much, you may be able to use a 12mm. Also the mounting pads are very thick, so you will probably need very long bolts or a stud kit. $2500

The tires are Yokohama A032R, build date 0303 on all four tires. Bought from Phil's Tire, plenty of tread left, stored in my garage out of sunlight, no extreme temps, etc. I'd like $200 for them.

BBS RM, bolts removed to replace the bent lips. I was told when I bought them that the barrels were true and round. I took the bolts out and never got around to buying replacement lips, so they are still together. I have all of the bolts (soaking in WD-40) and four centercaps (minus the BBS logos). 15x6.5 et33 RM012, standard issue RM in what looks like original paint. The lips are bent (more than just a ding, would not hold air) and would need repair or replacement. I'd like $600.

Everything is in Goleta, CA and I can meet in Santa Barbara or Goleta, cash or paypal, shipping at buyers expense, etc. PM me here, or email Hammer03 (at) Pacbell.net

Anyway, everyone loves pictures:

Motorsports wheels:

Tires:

RM's:

probably the worst one, bend is only in the lip:
    Last edited by Hammer03; 07-22-2010 at 05:03 PM.

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    the RM might sell locally, the tires I have a possible next week, and a maybe on the motorsports wheels. Any more interest?

My Cars
    1993 325is Coupe w/3.2L

if only

gotta say, looking at the shelf of wheels i tires, i had more than a tinge of jealousy. more of a true stab! the wheels look awesome by the way.

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    Thanks

RM will be gone tonight, the others have pending sales. Will update when I know more one way or the other.

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    RM are gone, Motorsports wheels and A032R are now in Colorado Springs, CO. Motorsports wheels are pending, tires are available.

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    Wheels aren't really pending any more, I haven't heard from the buyer, so if anyone is interested in the Motorsports wheels or the A032R's let me know.

My Cars
    '98 M3, '74 2002
    Still have the 17x10's and 255's. Anyone want a package deal?

My Cars
    95' M3 3.2
    Still have these babies by chance?