BMW of Bloomfield
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: '95 M3 Hellrot 5-Speed Manual (Maintenance & Mods) $4,000

My Cars
    '96 M3

FS: '95 M3 Hellrot 5-Speed Manual (Maintenance & Mods) $4,000

Sold.
    Last edited by mipktb; 02-24-2019 at 08:10 PM.

My Cars
    1995 Dakar M3
    why dont you just fix her up?

My Cars
    '96 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by fbmbirds View Post
    why dont you just fix her up?
    Just moved into a new house three weeks ago, need to finish my degree, hurt my hand and am having trouble finding work, have other bills and another car...life, ya know?

It's really just a shame because the damage won't be that much to fix but I just can't put any more money into the car right now.

I could let it sit for a few months until finances get easier but, honestly, I want someone to put it back on the road. Looking at it under a car cover is breaking my heart...

My Cars
    96 M3
    I can vouch for this owner, it's a great car and very well maintained.
    3" Conforti CAI // M50 Intake // ASC Delete // Clutch Fan Delete // Sharked // BC Coilovers w/ Swift springs // H&R Front/Rear Sway Bar // B&B Tri-Flo // Poly Bushings // S54 Oil Pan/Pump/Cooler/Radiator // Z3 Rack // SPC Rear Lower Control Arms // VDO Gauges

My Cars
    96 Estoril M3, 98 1jz M3
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentjames501 View Post
    +1 I just took a look at the car the other day and this car could be easily fixed.

Also I think that when Max says that some parts cant be "salvaged" he just means be 10/10 perfect. He is a bit of a perfectionist, but with some love the hood and front bumper could be fixed.

Good luck with your sale. Sorry you have to sell it though.

----------------------------- 98 M3 1JZ Track Build ----------------------------------- 97 M3 Coupe ----------------------------------- 96 M3 Coupe - Estoril --------------------------

My Cars
    2004 BMW M3 Coupe
    A+ for-sale thread. I'm not in the market, but just wanted to bump for a very informative ad. Other sellers take note.

My Cars
    '05 S2K '97 M3
    Never seen Helrot/Champagne. Cool combo...

My Cars
    1994 e36,96 range rover,
    that was a very nice car. im sorry to see her go that way. selling the azevs?

My Cars
    '96 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentjames501 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftFC View Post
    +1 I just took a look at the car the other day and this car could be easily fixed.

Also I think that when Max says that some parts cant be "salvaged" he just means be 10/10 perfect. He is a bit of a perfectionist, but with some love the hood and front bumper could be fixed.

Good luck with your sale. Sorry you have to sell it though.
    Thanks for the comments guys. I've talked to both of you extensively about the car and I really do appreciate the open ears and kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by anM3itbe View Post
    A+ for-sale thread. I'm not in the market, but just wanted to bump for a very informative ad. Other sellers take note.
    Anybody who is making a $4,000 investment deserves to know everything, for better or for worse. It blows my mind when I see cars sell on here for $15,000 and $17,000 sight unseen with ambiguous FS threads. Either way, thanks for the post.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by B17A View Post
    Never seen Helrot/Champagne. Cool combo...
    Oddly enough, I haven't either. To my knowledge its the only one on //M Registry and I wonder how many were made.

Quote Originally Posted by series88 View Post
    that was a very nice car. im sorry to see her go that way. selling the azevs?
    Yeah, I'm pretty bummed out but life is short and nothing is permanent so you have to make the best of what you can. As for the wheels, if the car doesn't sell relatively soon I'll be parting it out and at that point I'd probably let them go cheap.

Just subscribe to the thread or PM me later and I'll remember to let you know if I decide to sell them.

By the way, your AW is gorgeous. Really clean execution. Props, sir.

My Cars
    1997 M3 (Sold), 1993 Maxima, 2004 Nissian Titan
    Do you happen to still have the stock wheels?

My Cars
    '96 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Black92BMW View Post
    Do you happen to still have the stock wheels?
    I have a set of Borbet wheels that I use during the winter and a single OEM 17x7.5" M Contour wheel that is the original spare, but sold the other four Contour wheels a year ago.

Why do you ask?

My Cars
    1997 M3 (Sold), 1993 Maxima, 2004 Nissian Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by mipktb View Post
    I have a set of Borbet wheels that I use during the winter and a single OEM 17x7.5" M Contour wheel that is the original spare, but sold the other four Contour wheels a year ago.

Why do you ask?
    Personally I would be more interested if the you still had the stock wheels. Not feeling the current ones, just my opinion.

I am however pondering this, but haven't decided how I would get it home.

My Cars
    200 323 ci
    I wish I didntbuy an e46 in march. I'd definetely buy this car in a heartbeat. Trade u my 2000 323ci!!

My Cars
    '91 M5, '00 740i msport
    Interested in a trade for a modded '88 535is? If so, please PM me.

Thanks,
    Jason

1986 325es (parted) l 1987 325e (parted) l 1986 325es (sold) l 1993 325i (sold) l 1997 M3 sedan (parted)
    1988 535is (sold) l 1986 325e (sold) l 1991 s52 powered 525i 406K! (sold) l 1992 525iT/5 (sold) l 1995 M3 (sold)
    1995 525i (sold) l 1995 525iT (sold)
    2000 740i msport (current) l 1991 M5 (current)

My Cars
    1998 M3 / 2003 M3
    pm sent with my number. call me any time. thanks.

My Cars
    2000 323ci
    geeze what a huge write up..

GLWS man, you are a true enthusiast

My Cars
    '96 M3
    EDIT: This afternoon alone I got two offers from members in Delaware and Maryland, respectfully, for full asking price. Short of any crazy flakiness, I will either be getting a deposit to hold the car or full payment today (Thursday).

I will keep responding to all offers and questions (as nothing is set in stone), but in all likelihood the car will be sold by the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Black92BMW View Post
    Personally I would be more interested if the you still had the stock wheels. Not feeling the current ones, just my opinion.

I am however pondering this, but haven't decided how I would get it home.
    To each his own, I wish I had some stock wheels to offer you, though.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTiagE46 View Post
    I wish I didntbuy an e46 in march. I'd definetely buy this car in a heartbeat. Trade u my 2000 323ci!!
    Auto or manual?

Quote Originally Posted by vioilio View Post
    pm sent with my number. call me any time. thanks.
    Did you text me earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by m1356guy View Post
    geeze what a huge write up..

GLWS man, you are a true enthusiast
    Thank you, sir.

Great car deserves a great thread.

My Cars
    '96 M3
    Bump...still haven't seen cash.

My Cars
    99’ M3
    I'm not interested in the car, I just wanted to comment on possibly the best for sale ad I have seen in my 7 years or so here on bimmerforums. Good Luck with the sale, It's an excellent deal.

My Cars
    2006 AW 330i
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I'm not interested in the car, I just wanted to comment on possibly the best for sale ad I have seen in my 7 years or so here on bimmerforums. Good Luck with the sale, It's an excellent deal.
    +1
    Great post!
    GLWS

My Cars
    95 M3
    Pm sent sir.

My Cars
    '96 M3
    Trade pending with JHower08, nothing final yet though...

My Cars
    2006 M3 Convertible
    If the trade doesn't go through, I would like to talk to you about the car (I have some things that need to be taken care of on my end first that I would like to discuss). Anyway, this truly is a beautiful car and definitely deserves to stay on the road. You can reach me at JTS146@comcast.net, from there I can give you my phone number if that's more convenient, I don't want to just post that in front of everyone.
    PS. Thanks for making a great for sale thread, I search the for sale threads here on a regular basis I'm usually put off by the price right away or something else and this one is so straight forward that I had to join and reply. If it's gone when you read this, best of luck with the sale.

My Cars
    '96 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersh View Post
    If the trade doesn't go through, I would like to talk to you about the car (I have some things that need to be taken care of on my end first that I would like to discuss). Anyway, this truly is a beautiful car and definitely deserves to stay on the road. You can reach me at JTS146@comcast.net, from there I can give you my phone number if that's more convenient, I don't want to just post that in front of everyone.
    PS. Thanks for making a great for sale thread, I search the for sale threads here on a regular basis I'm usually put off by the price right away or something else and this one is so straight forward that I had to join and reply. If it's gone when you read this, best of luck with the sale.
    Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it.

Basically, at this point, the trade is pending and I'm mainly interested in that simply because I don't have to go through the hassle of searching for another car. However, if someone were to come to me with cash and be prepared to pick the car up before I complete the trade I would still consider that. So far, everyone who has been interested has been very nice and receptive, but lacked follow through.

Feel free to contact me in any of the ways listed at the top of the thread.

My Cars
    1 Blue, 1 White, 1 Black
    Bump for Max. I'll vouch for the seller, he's a very honest guy and kept his car meticulously clean and maintained to the T. I've seen the car in person and honestly, Im kind of upset he's not keeping it and fixing it because it needs such little work to be back to beautiful. I would definately buy it if I didnt already have 4 cars.

The buyer of this car will not be dissappointed at all.
    Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I | '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3

Instagram

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast