Thread: Ignition Coil Wire Switching. Help!

My Cars
    '95 M3

Ignition Coil Wire Switching. Help!

The clips on the plastic piece that goes from the ignition wires into the ignition coil itself broke, and the wire would pull away under hard load because nothing was holding it in the coil.

I bought a new piece and am trying to switch the wires from the old peice to the new piece and CANNOT figure out how to get them out. They are really in there and don't see any clips or anything that I get to to easily release them.

If anyone who has done this could give some advice, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

| M-Cloth | Tein Super Street Coilovers | TMS Camber Plates | X-Brace | H&R Sway Bars | Wilwood 6 Piston BBK | LTW's |
    |
    Aluminum Radiator | TMS Underdrive Pulleys | Conforti CAI | 3.5" HFM | 24lb Injectors| Dinan Exhaust |

My Cars
    '95 M3
    Well, after trying all things sensible to get the wires out of the old piece, I took a soldering iron to the old piece to make cuts without hurting the metal wire pieces. It worked great.

| M-Cloth | Tein Super Street Coilovers | TMS Camber Plates | X-Brace | H&R Sway Bars | Wilwood 6 Piston BBK | LTW's |
    |
    Aluminum Radiator | TMS Underdrive Pulleys | Conforti CAI | 3.5" HFM | 24lb Injectors| Dinan Exhaust |