Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: blah, blah, horsepower blah....

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91

blah, blah, horsepower blah....

2002 Alpine White w/ Black 368 (<OO \(||][||)/ OO>)
    Power: Custom Exhaust w/ High Flow cats, CSL headers, built, low-compression Supercharged and aftercooled S-54, ViPEC standalone ECU, Vortech V2 Si trim
    Driveline: Euro 6 speed, 3.64 diff w/ 40% Lockup, Rogue Octane SSK, UUC Red TME kit, UUC Stage 3 LTW Flywheel/M5 Clutch, SS Shift Knob
    Suspension & Brakes: TC Kline True Match Coilovers 500f/500r w/ adjustable camber plates, Racing Dynamics sways, Custom front sway endlinks, ATE fluid, UUC/Willwood BBK 6 piston f - 4 piston r , Slotted E46M3 Rotors, Stainless Lines, Strong Strut, IE Subframe & adjustable rear trailing arm bushings
    ICE & Misc: Projector Z's w/DDE & 5k HID, 19'' Gold HRE C20's, Custom Aux pwr outlet, footwell lighting, ACS Splitters, Areo Sideskirts, Custom gauge pods, Z8 Start, Pioneer AVIC Z3, Clarus Components, 10" RE Sub in a Mister-X Enclosure, Alpine PDX 4X150 + 1X600 Amps
    Coming soon: and a visit to Randy Forbes

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    Quote Originally Posted by clintjg View Post

Nice number Clint! You ready to get out to some autocross now?
    “If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    Nice number Clint! You ready to get out to some autocross now?
    Yes indeed!
    Power: Custom Exhaust w/ High Flow cats, CSL headers, built, low-compression Supercharged and aftercooled S-54, ViPEC standalone ECU, Vortech V2 Si trim
    Driveline: Euro 6 speed, 3.64 diff w/ 40% Lockup, Rogue Octane SSK, UUC Red TME kit, UUC Stage 3 LTW Flywheel/M5 Clutch, SS Shift Knob
    Suspension & Brakes: TC Kline True Match Coilovers 500f/500r w/ adjustable camber plates, Racing Dynamics sways, Custom front sway endlinks, ATE fluid, UUC/Willwood BBK 6 piston f - 4 piston r , Slotted E46M3 Rotors, Stainless Lines, Strong Strut, IE Subframe & adjustable rear trailing arm bushings
    ICE & Misc: Projector Z's w/DDE & 5k HID, 19'' Gold HRE C20's, Custom Aux pwr outlet, footwell lighting, ACS Splitters, Areo Sideskirts, Custom gauge pods, Z8 Start, Pioneer AVIC Z3, Clarus Components, 10" RE Sub in a Mister-X Enclosure, Alpine PDX 4X150 + 1X600 Amps

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    Yes indeed!
    You gotta come out to the next event on the 17th of July! It's a NCC event.
    “If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is paramount to all positive forms of government, and which against the usurpations of the national rulers may be exerted with infinitely better prospect of success than against those of the rulers of an individual State. In a single State, if the persons intrusted with supreme power become usurpers, the different parcels, subdivisions, or districts of which it consists, having no distinct government in each, can take no regular measures for defense. The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms, without concert, without system, without resource; except in their courage and despair.” – Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 28

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Quote Originally Posted by m3chaser View Post
    You gotta come out to the next event on the 17th of July! It's a NCC event.
    That sounds do-able at the moment.

When you guys headed back to the strip....

My Cars
    98 M Roadster
    Does this mean you have your new toy all wired up?

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinci View Post
    Does this mean you have your new toy all wired up?
    Should have the car back this week.

My Cars
    4 BMWs.
    With all the stuff you guys do to these cars, they aren't true ///M anymore, more like ///M on steroids.... Just sayin... but yeah, I like ;-)
    2001 Z3 3.0i -Oxford Green/Sandbeige
    2016 428xi -Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 430iC- Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 330it - Melbourne Red/Venetian Beige/Black

Z3speed4me is offline Coupe Cartel Forever! BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    MCoupe, Q3, Tiguan
    needs more torque

~Ken~ '99 M coupe THE "original" TT Stage 3 - HTA3586R; 701 whp 672 wtq @ 26.5 psi ; NeverSell - CoupeCartel

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    That sounds do-able at the moment.

When you guys headed back to the strip....
    I am not sure. I don't have any real need to take my car back to the strip because I think I got just about everything I can out of it as it sits now. However I would like to take my brothers C5 to the 1/4 and see if I can get it in the 12's and my father-in-law has a supercharged 80 firebird that will probably hit over 125mph in the 1/4. Next time we go I will definitely let you know. I want to see what that sucker traps!

Quote Originally Posted by amancuso View Post
    With all the stuff you guys do to these cars, they aren't true ///M anymore, more like ///M on steroids.... Just sayin... but yeah, I like ;-)
    Wait so if I workout and add 30lbs of muscle on me am I really still me? Of course I am you silly goose! Clint is just improving his M and it feels good.
    Last edited by m3chaser; 06-15-2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3speed4me View Post
    needs more torque
    I know... I'd really dig the torque of a V8 - but I'll settle for the torqueless wonder.... for now....

My Cars
    1980 Firebird
    I know... I'd really dig the torque of a V8 - but I'll settle for the torqueless wonder.... for now....
    HPF turbo. You know what to do.

My Cars
    98 M Roadster
    Should have the car back this week.
    That is going to be pretty spectacular.

My Cars
    99-01 M Cpe & Rdts, X5M
    needs more torque
    He has the torque switched off; only way he can keep the differential attached to the car...

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Words couldn't convey my awe of your car

My Cars
    00 Dinan M Cpe, 03 530i
    you're right...you ARE kind of d1ck. just kidding, man...that thing's got some serious nuts on it! rock on, brotha!!!

My Cars
    2001 M Roadster
    needs more torque
    It's got plenty of torque. The motor is spinning at 8000rpm!

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Quote Originally Posted by JWin View Post
    It's got plenty of torque. The motor is spinning at 8000rpm!

My Cars
    98 M Roadster
    I can only imagine what that sounds like...

My Cars
    e36/8, W201
    That's a pretty flat curve you got going on there too. I bet that thing pulls like champion.

I need a video of this beast.

My Cars
    2000 M Coupe, '05 Legacy GT, Rotax kart!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi Doom View Post
    That's a pretty flat curve you got going on there too.
    That's what I was thinking when I saw the dyno sheet! Both hp and torque curves are nice and smooth with no signs of alarm.

I have to slap a sc on my S52 one of these days...

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe SC'd
    Way to go man!
    Mods: A Few...Rod Bearings, VF Eng. SC stage 1 - 5 lbs, HP Coil packs, Underdrive Pulleys, Organic race Clutch, CDV Delete, Shift pins, Short shift kit w/bushings, Shortened shift lever, Randy's Subframe, IE Bushings, TCKline suspension, Adj. Cast. Camb. (front), Adj. Camb. (rear) 700# springs, RSM, Rogue cover, Metric Mechanix trick variable ramp LSD 3.46, Wilwood Big Brakes, 18" CCW LM's, 315 30R 18, PSII's Complete custom exhaust… Ceramic coated headers ID/OD, Race cats, Eisenmann sport w/83 mm, Custom gauge pod, Custom gauges, Dual Wide band Air/Fuel monitoring, Built-in scan gauge, Becker Traffic Pro, Seat hump removal-both sides, Seat front raise, ACS rare low profile rear wing, Smoked tails, HID's Lightly smoked,
    Special Thanks To: Randy Forbes Rocknroad 2Kredz3 MC28REPSOL IslandS62 Clintjg jonesmechanical Ron Stygar and many more on our board!

My Cars
    E36/8, K12R, E91
    Thanks guys.

A good tuner/tune makes all the difference...

My Cars
    ///M x 2
    ViPEC Engine Management - V88 Model EC

11psi
    93 oct
    Water to air aftercooler but no water meth

Thanks guys.

Diebold Autosport in winchester has the car.

Awesome numbers! That S54 can breathe!

We really need to see this thing in action!

My Cars
    2002 Smurf Hearse
    Very impressive. Looking forward to a video!
    jeremy [AT] coupecartel [DOT] com

1 of 1 | 2002 Laguna Seca Blue/Black M Coupe | LK61201
    "I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast