Thread: Not Happy with bimmerworld.com

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.

Not Happy with bimmerworld.com

well I ordered a RD class II front splitter from them last week. I specifically asked them to make sure it was in stock before processing the order. They assured me that I had one and that it would be shipped out on Monday. here are the e-mails i received from Chris....

Dear Jon Angel,
    Thank you for shopping at Bimmerworld! This message confirms your order, number ######. Please use this number in all correspondence regarding this order. You can check your order status at any time by visiting your order status page.
    -Bimmerworld

Jon,
    To my demise, I checked stock at our shop and we are out. It looks like our shop installed one on a customers car while being worked on and didn’t update inventory. I contacted RD, and they too are out of inventory, expecting them in February.
    -Chris

So they charged me 450 bucks and didnt send it out. I called them up to see what the fucking deal was and they actually asked me what i wanted to do with the money? Um... credit it, maybe? are you serious?
    I called up RD and they said that they have no clue where this guy got Februaruy from, but they are not making the splitter anymore.
    If anyone can find one for me, I'd really appreciate it. THanks

-Jon
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    00xp race ski, 08 750il
    wow ive delt with them alot lately and nothing but good, this is very surprising
    Cars sold now
    #150 WC emra
    andrew vovou

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.
    called up RD sport directlyand they said they need minimum of 10 orders to bring this part back into production. Man, I wish I knew what was going on.......
    -Jon
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.
    WHAT THE FUCK!
    I just found out that bimmerworld is selling the electrodyne part as racing dynamics.. this is unreal... I even asked him flat out if it was a fiberglass or a PU part.... what the nutz?

-JOn
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    '98 M3
    I've had good experiences with them. They steered me the wrong way on a set of brake pads, but that's kinda subjective...
    '03 911 Turbo 6MT fun car
    '18 Toyota Land Cruiser Daily driver/Ski Machine/Off Roader
    '15 Cayenne Diesel Wife's DD
    '17 KTM 690 "Adv" 2 wheeled Adventurer