Thread: BMW Performance Insurance provided by Liberty Mutual

My Cars
    Z4

BMW Performance Insurance provided by Liberty Mutual

anyone uses this? The insurance seems to be more affordable than what I'm paying with Geico. I don't really need coverage on my Civic but it is my daily driver but as long as I can get the Z4 covered then i'm fine.

Also they give the option:
    BMW Performance Insurance

In addition to special savings on your premium you'll be eligible for these benefits:
    • Genuine/Original BMW Replacement Parts
    • New Vehicle Replacement Cost Coverage
    • Concierge Service
    • Towing to the nearest BMW Center*
      *Note: T&L Coverage must be on policy for Towing to nearest dealership feature

Which is a plus. I guess, I don't really know how to look for insurance but I tried to match my policy with Geico to Liberty and Liberty is coming out cheaper with a 5% discount for being a BMW owner.

I jsut wanna know if someone has used them and how is the service?

My Cars
    2011 M3, 1997 Z3
    Liberty Mutual is a well regarded auto insurer so I would not hesitate to use them.

My Cars
    2001 325Ci
    Luckily MA doesnt allow for us to have any other type of insurance than the one i got
    Now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late, Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout, Suwoo highbeam bowls
    Rooted Droid2 running stock overclocked to 600 MHz

My Cars
    2020 X3M Competition
    They didn't do motorcycles, so I couldn't use them.
    Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by hundreds of engineers that get paid thousands of dollars for something you bought at Pep Boys because your buddy who doesn't have a job told you it was 'better'?!?

My Cars
    2009 BMW 328i
    Down here in New Orleans, LA the quote they gave me after seeing the ads and going thru the full estimate for just my car at the same coverage was TWICE what I pay state farm for which also covers my life and renters insurance.

But on the other hand, a buddy of mine (Same demographic single male 25-30 college grad ect ect.) who lives next parish (we have parishes instead of counties in LA) over has Liberty on his Tahoe and Cayman S and pays what I pay and has been happy with the service when he had to make a claim.

Judging on that, Liberty Mutual gives better rates to someone living in a flood zone (they dont write property policies where he lives) and State Farm gives better rates to high crime areas.

But, Liberty Mutual does cover windshield repairs, state farm doesnt, which was why I started looking around

My Cars
    BMW
    We have LM for our home and autos so we already get a multi-policy discount and get a college discount to thru my alumni. We searched around before I had any BMW's and LM always came in cheaper. Every year the rates go up and I call and have them re-write the policy for new customer and always end up saving like $400.

It is obvious they know that we own a BMW but I am not sure somehting else needs to be done with our policy to add this or have it.

My Cars
    E90 M3, S54 Clown shoe
    I used to have LM. IT was a pretty terrible experience when I actually had to make a claim.

Firstly, they do not use genuine BMW parts always. In my case, they wanted to use a lot of junkyard parts to fix my car and rebuild a shattered bumper, which was not repairable. Secondly, they make you go to their shop first (in my case the cheapest and most crappy shop in town according to a friend who used to work there) to get an estimate, which is terribly underpriced and not well-done.

When you go to where you want to go and get an actual estimate, they fight you on it. I just wanted my car repaired by a BMW certified shop. That shop said no to them and their junker parts and it was a lot of back and forth to get the car repaired to BMW spec. I switched out to AAA right after I got the car back and told them why I left.

"If you go backwards through the Pearly Gates in a giant fireball, that's a cool way to die." -Richard Hammond

My Cars
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    They didn't do motorcycles, so I couldn't use them.

Seems that they carry it now.

http://auto-insurance.libertymutual....cts/motorcycle

My Cars
    02 X5 4.6is
    http://welcome.libertymutual.com/bmw/index.html

Check out the latest version of the BMW Performance Insurance. In my opinion it is the best insurance policy available for BMW owners. I know because I sell insurance for Liberty and happen to be appointed to a local BMW dealership in my region.

Every day the dealership in Minnetonka MN sends me people who have bought new or used BMWs. I've quoted hundreds of BMW owners and I know the ins and outs of the product. Here is a snapshot:

-OEM parts in the event of any repair, including glass
    -New car replacement on any new BMW. If there is a total loss in the first year, we buy you a new one. If that model year is not available we will buy you one model year newer.
    -Towing to the authorized BMW repair center of your choice
    -Local agents who can also handle your home, life, rv, atv, snowmobile, motorcycle, boat and umbrella insurance policies

If anyone is interested in a quote... send me an email with a phone number: daniel.darco@libertymutual.com
    93 318i red/tan - 131,xxx - bone stock daily driver
    02 x5 4.6is titanium silver/black alcantara - dinan stage 4 - eibach/bilstein - brembo 380/345mm bbk - 149k miles - sold
    95 m3 hellrot/black - dinan stage 1 - koni 1150 - arc8 - 155k miles - sold