Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: **Info** 19 inch M Parallel Replica wheels

My Cars
    Elise, Evora, NSX,Z4
    so where can you find a new front?

My Cars
    03 BMW 525i, 04 BMW M3
    *************THIS IS FROM THEIR WEB SITE***********

**updated 27/11/10** we still do not have stock of the wider 9.5" rear but hopefully they are not too far away but we still dont have a confirmed date, hopefully they will be here late december, check back for updates.**

we have just managed to get a limited stock of 19x8.5" et15 all round , please be aware these do not have the deeper rear dish, the are all the same as the front wheel's in the pic.these will be £520 a set

^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS FROM THEIR WEB SITE^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Last edited by BaDiNfLuEnCE; 12-04-2010 at 10:17 AM.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hiya all!

I'm still waiting for confirmation that these are in the UK and available. Once that happens, as per all my updates on this thread, I will let you all know (unless one of you see's the update before me!) and those who wish to go ahead and order a set can do so.

The shipping will NOT be as high as $600, it'll be around the $275-300 mark depending on current currency exchange rates and any fluctuations in the shipping/courier charges. The reason I've offered to do this favour for you all is that shipping FROM the UK TO the USA is very nicely priced with the competition between carriers here.

If I hear of any of the other big UK wheel importers having sets of these, I'll also let you all know.

Lastly I have ONE BRAND NEW set of the 8.5x19 et15 wheels mentioned above, in the USA right now. The wheels are in their boxes and have NEVER even been taken out, let alone even offered up to a car.

If any of you want the set, please drop me a PM. Pricing fluctuates between suppliers and around 4-5 months ago when they were sent across by me the cost was around £600 for the set. I'm willing to let them go for the £520 price as mentioned above - the same price that BM Autosport are doing. Of course, that price would be PLUS the shipping price - Anyone who's in and around the Hartford CT area can pick them up with prior permission and clearance from the person who has them for me. Again, please let me know about that so I can liaise with them, however I cannot guarantee they will be able to do so (work and family commitments etc). I'll split and sell individually, at a slightly higher each wheel price (it's harder to sell individual wheels than a set) again, please drop me a line if that's something that interests you.

There may be other replica 19inch wheels coming to the market soon which may be of interest to the E39 community as a whole, I need to speak with another distributor about those, currently it's in the 'pipeline' so I've been told!

Hope this helps you all and fingers crossed whoever and wherever makes these wheels have indeed pulled their fingers out and will be delivering shortly!

Cheers, Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    2001 bmw 530i, 2004 audi a4
    Hey guys Dennis is a very reliable seller. We did an exchange a few months back on the m-par replicas 19" that he described above so he could do a test run on shipping from the UK to the USA to see how efficient and pricing was. They wheels described above are beautiful. Still in the boxes. If anyone in the CT/NY area is interested in these you can come look at them at my house. Like I said above I am just holding these wheels for him because he wanted to do a test shipping run from the UK. Dennis keeps very close contact with his buyers including his phone number and email accounts. Great seller!!

My Cars
    2002 bmw 530i

Thumbs up wheels

i want them

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi all,

Firstly, Anthony thank you very much for that feedback about me for the community - much appreciated! - as mentioned, I have no qualms with providing my email, phone numbers and home address to any of you wishing to purchase from/through me for these wheels. Some of the members here are known on other forums and have met me on my fairly frequent USA visits and they'll vouch for me (tongue in cheek - I hope!!!) and I will be in very frequent contact with buyers to keep them fully updated throughout the process

Dnieves69 - Do you mean you want the set I currently have in the USA and being looked after by Anthony?! if so, drop me a PM and we can progress from there!

Et al,

As per usual, this whole wondering and waiting thing with these wheels and the supply chain that starts off in China is just typical, months and months of waiting and wondering when the things will actually be here!

Current situation is same as before, waiting on news that a batch have arrived in the UK and are physically here, rather than being told they're on a ship somewhere in the ocean!

As soon as I know more from my various contacts (including BMautosport) I will update this thread!

Once set of used 19's with the large rear lip just on ebay with 50 minutes left, he wants the bidding to start at £699 and a buy now of £799 - the seller is obviously trying to cash in as there's no sets that are brand new at the moment ! but that price is just way too high, I only want £200 more for FIVE genuine 19 inch Hartge Classics for instance

I will be in touch very soon everyone!

Hi all!

Good news! these wheels are now confirmed for the first week of January!!!

This is from Mark at BMautosport! please check his website & product page here.

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=1706

Mark will fulfill orders to you guys in the USA directly, and looks like the total price for you guys will be around the $1300-1330 USD range - depending upon currency exchange rates via PayPal or Bank Transfer options.

My offer to help you guys out still stands as I'll be able to get some discount off the shipping.

It's only taken around 5 or 6 months to get to this stage, but looks like those of you who've been hankering after these wheels can now actually get them! You will need to be quick though!

Last edited by DennisCooper; 12-19-2010 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    2001 bmw 530i, 2004 audi a4
    Sounds great Dennis. I know a lot of guys have been waiting for those deep dish mpars. Let me know if you have anyone intrested in the set we have at my house. They are more than willing to come pick them up at my home if they would like to save on shipping. Have a great holiday everyone. Anthony

My Cars
    95 B14/5,98 E39/6
    Crap now they show up when Im broke lol. Dennis i'll let you know if anything changes, thanks for all the updates and handling all the frustrated guys on here

Tony get a set so I can get your ACs off you

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hiya all

Yes, I couldn't bump the thread until one of you guys responded! it just auto double submerges !

Larinah - that's no excuse! flex your credit card!!!

To everyone else, drop Mark an email if you wish to send that deposit in to secure you a set of wheels as per his web page/update. Once the wheels are at his warehouse, he'll then ship them over to you guys.

It's close to the end of the business day here and I'll assume that I won't be able to speak to Mark until the first few days back in the New Year. Can those of you who do sort the deal out directly with Mark update here please? Then I'll know who's left and if they'll want to go through me due to cashflow issues etc after the 1st week of January. Assuming any sets are left, I'll need to go pick them up from the warehouse pending speaking to Mark.

Remember, I have a set of Spanking Brand New 8.5x19 Replica's sitting at Anthony530i's house, so if any of you buy a set, I'd be willing to split this set so that you have a spare wheel to go into the trunk/Boot

Cheers! Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    03 BMW 525i, 04 BMW M3
    I put my down payment since the 18..... i was thinking about selling my e39 till these popped up, now all i need to 2 e39 comfort front seats or sport and 530i engine and im keeping this for another 3-4 years

I.think another thread should be created... maybe we can get a group buy going
    Last edited by BaDiNfLuEnCE; 12-24-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    potato
    of course I haven't even bought another E39 yet and I'm researching rims

So - if I buy direct from BM Autosport, it'll be about $1500-1600 inclusive of shipping depending on the exchange rate. How much would it be if we got it through you Dennis? I read through some of the thread, but missed what the discount would be.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi everyone!

Ok the wheels are now in stock!!!

As per my initial post and subsequent updates, those who are wanting the wheels I can sort this out for you now.

Price delivered to the USA is £875. That includes the extra insurance of £750 of cover, and the £30 or so PayPal charge to cover my costs.

In USD this comes to $1382.50 at the current exchange rate of £1 = $1.58.

They're IN STOCK! so all of you who've been hankering for these wheels, it's time to flex your wallets to get them!

Please PM me if you wish to progress!

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp
    I just bought wheels aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love to flap my paddle..

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hiya

Lorddrift;

Just kidding! which wheels did you buy?!

To everyone else,

As mentioned a few posts back by myself, I have a set of FOUR 8.5x19 M Parallel Replica's in the USA right now - they're at Anthony530i house in Torrington Connecticut.

I'm willing to sell them SINGLY so that any of you who want a spare or to perhaps replace a damaged one are welcome to purchase. They're priced at $215 USD EACH. Any shipping will be an extra cost for the puchaser. Just get in touch with me about this.

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp
    I cant see what you posted (have a fair idea), but u suck for doing it .

I got 18" style 5s

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hiya Lorddrift!

Yes, it was the Nelson pic of him saying 'haha' ! meant in Jest of course! but I do understand when you've bought something waiting for the thing/part you really want to turn up then as soon as you do, the wanted item turns up!

The style 5's are still a very respectable wheel indeed, polish the lips, perhaps a slightly darker face section and something done with the bolts and they look fantastic on our E39s

Why not get a set of the M Parallel replica's as winter wheels?!!

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisCooper View Post
    Hiya Lorddrift!

Yes, it was the Nelson pic of him saying 'haha' ! meant in Jest of course! but I do understand when you've bought something waiting for the thing/part you really want to turn up then as soon as you do, the wanted item turns up!

The style 5's are still a very respectable wheel indeed, polish the lips, perhaps a slightly darker face section and something done with the bolts and they look fantastic on our E39s

Why not get a set of the M Parallel replica's as winter wheels?!!

Cheers, Dennis!
    I knew your kidding.

I live in florida.. Hopefully they are around in a few months though, I would still vey much love to pick up a set.

My Cars
    99' 5Sp 528IT/10' Maxima
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord DRIFT View Post
    I knew your kidding.

I live in florida.. Hopefully they are around in a few months though, I would still vey much love to pick up a set.
    Who did you buy the STyle 5's from?

1999 E39 Touring Sport and 3 pedals

My Cars
    645i; X5 4.8i; 525iT 5sp
    KyleCleveland.

My Cars
    2001 540i6
    how wide are the rears?

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hiya all,

Latest update - 8 sets of these wheels have already literally flown out of Mark's doors this week! If any of you who've been wanting these, as per the last time, you'll need to be quick! I know there's a good number of sets left at the moment, so don't snooze or you'll lose !

I8urvtc - ALL the details are provided on the link I've posted up before in the thread! here it is again for those looking into this thread now!

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/index.p...t_add_ad_cat=0

9.5x19 Rears and 8.5x19 fronts.

If any of the other sets tickle your fancy then please contact me and I'm sure I can get those sent across as well!

My Cars
    2002 540i
    Anyone in the U.S. picked up these wheels from Dennis yet? I'm interested in these and just wondering how the fit and finish is?

MANGO
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger!

My Cars
    2000 BMW 528i,
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangostene View Post
    Anyone in the U.S. picked up these wheels from Dennis yet? I'm interested in these and just wondering how the fit and finish is?

MANGO
    I got mine in the mail 3 weeks ago. Finish is awesome but I haven't test fitted them yet...still in the box.

My Cars
    2002 540i
    UnklBenz,

Are the lips polished? Matte polish or gloss?
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger!

My Cars
    E39 BMW 540iT
    Mine arrive sometime today...hope to get them on tomorrow night. Will post pics asap. Thanks Dennis for all your help.

540iT DINAN: Supercharger, LSD, Intake Manifold,
    Throttle Body, Air Mass Meter, Suspension, Exhaust
    Strut Bar, F/R Sway Bars with BeastPower Brackets
    OEM: M5 Bumper/Mirrors/Steering Wheel/Wheels
    Upgraded F/R Brakes to larger M5 Rotors/Calipers

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast