Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: **Info** 19 inch M Parallel Replica wheels

My Cars
    01 M5 TiAg/M1SW
    Quote Originally Posted by JimLev View Post
    Dennis, how did those get in such bad condition?

And as many of you know selling ANYTHING in this subforum isn't allowed.
    Better use PM's or else.
    Why is that, BTW? Seems archaic.
    Nate J.

(oOO\ (|||)º(|||) /OOo)
    Titanium Silver/Black Nappa Full 07-18-2001 E39 M5 Heritage (BZ99672). 198,000mi+. Increasing daily. Engine rebuild thread.
    (eŌō\ (||||)º(||||) / ōŌe)
    Alpineweiss III/Black Merino Full 03-26-2007 E60 M5 Manual (CX08265). 157,000+. Dead starter -_-

RIP, Seabiscuit. Black Sapphire/Schwarz 03-11-2003 530iA Sport (CK39185). T-boned 03-01-2017 at 155,861mi.
    Take 2 "Otto" - Toledo Blue/Sandbeige 04-25-2002 530iA Sport (CH98032). Sold 11-10-2017 at 147,743mi.
    Take 3 "Manuel" - Toledo Blue/Grau 10-29-2001 530i5 Sport (CE92358). Sold 02-01-2019 at 217,600mi. I regret that. Build Log
    Reliable P.O.S. - Green/gray 1995 Camry V6 LE. 270k mi. Sold for space.

JimLev is offline Artifically Aspirated Moderator
    My Cars
    00 540/6, '16 Highlander
    Quote Originally Posted by computiNATEor View Post
    Why is that, BTW? Seems archaic.
    Nate, it's always been a rule. Us Mods didn't make up the rules. I'm sure you must have seen us delete these posts in the past.
    There is a RULES tab at the top just to the left of the search box with all the forum rules.

This is the rule that pertains to non-vendors selling. If your trying to pedal stuff you become a non-supporting vendor.
    Supporting vendors pay the forum to post items for sale.
    There is a non-Panjo section whee one can post things for free.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Non-supporting vendors are welcome to participate on the bimmerforums.com message board and use its many features with full privileges. However, we must ask that all non-supporting vendors (including agents, dealers, staff, etc.) not advertise or promote any companies, products or services in any way. The use of text, logos, images, links or any other means to advertise, promote or obtain potential business while participating on the message board will not be allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, all messages, profile signatures or any other communicative features available on bimmerforums.com. A list of our “supporting” vendors is available for viewing through the “Supporting Vendors” link at the top of the page. (For contact information and advertising rates, please follow the “Advertise” link located at the top of the page.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi.

Advert in the classifieds for the set I currently have updated with a 7 day price drop !

Grab a set of these now unobtanium wheels

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car

A local enthusiast zipped over and purchased with the funds transferred within an hour or so. They'll be sent off for a refinish to the specifications he wants

If/when I find another set, I'll update the main thread here and create another advert in the Classified section.

Thanks to all who messaged/PM'd me - Keep a lookout on here for if/when more sets come along

Cheers, Dennis!
    Last edited by DennisCooper; 03-09-2019 at 03:04 PM.

My Cars
    ‘01 540’00 528T’03 525T
    Dennis, sorry if I missed it, just curious, who made these replica 37’s? Are they European, or Chinese?
    Set the controls for the heart of the sun

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi bimmerupsnotty!

They're made in China, there's markings on the back that indicate that. perhaps 20+ years ago, there'd be replica wheels made in Europe, I had 1 of 3 sets of 4 stud fitment 17 inch AC Schnitzer replica's that were made in Germany on my last E30 at the time, I'm still kicking myself as I sold the car (without advertising it) with them on and I've never seen any other sets since. When China began opening itself up more, production of replica's and low end tech became much cheaper there so I doubt there's any unbranded replica's made in Europe etc.

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    ‘01 540’00 528T’03 525T
    Thanks!
    I have a square set of 8.5” wide, 18” style 65’s that are made in Italy, was wondering how available those sets are on your side of the pond, and if there are 9.5” wide versions available. They actually look great, are lighter than the oem ones, they don’t have the rectangular slot for the M logo. And I have not been able to bend them yet.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi Bimmerupsnotty,

I don't really look at anything Style 65 related as I'm one of the few that really don't like them at all! I know there's a few 19 inch staggered replica's around, usually over there in the US, and there's loads of nasty looking 17 inch ones around that aren't staggered. 18 inch replica's, I'm sure they do exist and as I say, I don't keep an eye for them so I wouldn't know about staggered sizing and offsets etc. I only keep an eye on these MP reps given how many want them, if/when interest in them becomes low, I won't bother as my preference is always high quality wheels. You'll need to keep your eyes peeled, if I do stumble across some I'll let you know and if needs be, I'll ship them over etc.

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    ‘01 540’00 528T’03 525T
    Ahhhh right. I sort of remember you mentioning this already a while back, now that you mention it. I've always liked the look of the 65's, which is why i snagged this replica set when a buddy offered it. I am really picky, and the only reason i got them was to have a spare set for the winter, and they do look very good, not like those other cheeseball looking replicas that you know right away, they are replicas when you see them. I currently have 2 oem staggered sets of 65's, I always stick with 18's because out here, our local governments have been neglecting the upkeep on our roads, 19" rims just end up with bends left and right. Even one of my oem style 65 sets I just recently found out had bends that I was not aware of, only reason I found out was that I decided to pull them off my 540 to check the balance, saw the bends while spinning them on the balancer., the good news, the shop right next to my shop has the wheel straightening machine, and Paul offered to fix them for me free of charge, Win win!!!

My Cars
    95 E31 840Ci, 99 E36 M3,
    If anybody is selling a set of 19” mpars let me Know I’m looking for a set

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

To all those who've PM'd and messaged me, please check the For Sale section! Another set that's been freshly refinished is available

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    X5
    Soooo Whatever happen to the 19" Parallel Wheels we all so desire?

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbimmerguy View Post
    Soooo Whatever happen to the 19" Parallel Wheels we all so desire?
    New sets of these wheels haven't been made for 6+ years now!

It's only used sets like this latest set that come up every once in a while, so if you've wanted a set, I suggest you purchase this latest set asap

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

To all members who've PM'd and messaged me, another set is available now. A second set with tyres has also recently been listed and I've messaged the seller of those to enquire. Please check the Classifieds/For sale section.

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

A few days ago, a post popped up on Facebook and a responder came back to someones wanted ad for 19" M Parallel replica's. They've linked to a shop in Estonia selling their version of these wheels. The differences I can see are the wheel centres/spokes are more convex in design. The other aspect to note is that they're offering the rear wheel in a 10" width!

http://gup-tuning.ee/index.php?LinkId=1&lang=eng

Select Eng as the language, choose 'wheels in stock' from the left side menu then use the drop down to choose '19' for measurement, then '5' and '120' for the diam.of holes boxes and click search. 3rd result is the wheels with 1 picture of them with an orange background and 2 cars with the 'other' or 'existing' M Parallel wheels on them.

Price is showing at 720 Euros which in USD is $875 currently. That's $CDN 1115.

I've no idea if the sellers/company are reputable/well known as yet, perhaps they are in Estonia and surrounding areas etc. There's currently no more information about them.

As for the type which this thread has been about, I've been told the mould used to make them was broken/damaged beyond any kind of repair etc and hence why none have been available since 2014 !

Cheers, Dennis!
    Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    2003 540i6 M Tech
    Thanks for keeping the thread going. Forever subscribed waiting for another used set to pop up stateside!

My Cars
    06 Audi A8L Quattro

**Info** 19 inch M Parallel Replica wheels

Quote Originally Posted by DennisCooper View Post
    http://gup-tuning.ee/index.php?LinkId=1&lang=eng

3rd result is the wheels with 1 picture of them with an orange background and 2 cars with the 'other' or 'existing' M Parallel wheels on them.
    Cheers, Dennis!
    That seems shady.
    The black car they show is my photo of my old E38 parked in West Palm Beach, FL. They are using without my permission.

Last edited by dville; 01-27-2021 at 06:07 AM.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

apexonyou, over the years a number of sets have turned up for sale and I'll picked the sets up and sold them onto those 'really' wanting a set and including to you guys over in the US! a week ago, there were two sets available. One set being a square set of 8.5s and a grotty set of staggered. The square set is still listed on UK ebay, but at a price at which they'll take an AGE to sell as no one wants a set of square 8.5s! the manky condition set were up at £750 and now not listed anymore, so they've either sold or the owner has decided to refinish them before re-listing. Keep in mind if you see (or I see !) a set here I can have them on their way to you if you so wish !

dville, I'm not surprised! I saw the pics they're using and I thought I'm sure I've seen them on this forum - the background in your pic shows a property that looks like a US style construction so I was thinking the company have just lifted pics off the internet ! I'm also not surprised as a company here in the UK that is well known and do exist etc have been using a picture of my car without my consent too!

As for the company in Estonia, I guess once there's some more public feedback from people who've purchased and when they offer payment via more safer routes as currently they insist on a bank transfer only, then maybe more people will begin to order !

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    01' 540/6

THere is a set that recently listed on a fb group I’m in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

Link? price? location?

Cheers, Dennis!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425