Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: **Info** 19 inch M Parallel Replica wheels

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi

I've just contacted all three suppliers - one is shut till Monday, other two have no updates on potential delivery as yet.

I'm going to stay in touch with them each week - the bmautosport site and the owner of the company there I have been in touch with and his tentative date is still late July. If that 'actually' occurs is anyones guess, which everyone knows is the case with these particular replica 19" Parallel wheels! as SOON as I know something I'll post it here.

Also, 18 inch with the wide rear lip are not available nor are likely to ever be available in replica form. Every BMW owner who want's 18inch ones goes for either the OEM wheels themselves or get the 18 inch replica's with the normal lip. There was never any demand for an 18 inch with a deep lip! Those who do want them, should go to the various custom wheel makers who seem to mostly be located in Los Angeles and get them to make a set up for you

Cheers, Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    03 BMW 525i, 04 BMW M3
    Subscribed

My Cars
    98' 740il
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisCooper View Post
    Hi

I've just contacted all three suppliers - one is shut till Monday, other two have no updates on potential delivery as yet.

I'm going to stay in touch with them each week - the bmautosport site and the owner of the company there I have been in touch with and his tentative date is still late July. If that 'actually' occurs is anyones guess, which everyone knows is the case with these particular replica 19" Parallel wheels! as SOON as I know something I'll post it here.

Also, 18 inch with the wide rear lip are not available nor are likely to ever be available in replica form. Every BMW owner who want's 18inch ones goes for either the OEM wheels themselves or get the 18 inch replica's with the normal lip. There was never any demand for an 18 inch with a deep lip! Those who do want them, should go to the various custom wheel makers who seem to mostly be located in Los Angeles and get them to make a set up for you

well they look great!

i'd put cash down now to have a set..

btw hell yea another layo fan (saw them live in miami btw)
    past cars 99' 328i, 01' 325xi, 97' m3/4/5, 00' 540i-6, 01' 325ci-5, 93' 325i-5, 00' ///M5, 95' 325i
    present 98' 740il,98' ///M3

My Cars
    03 540I, 07 Yukon
    Thanks Dennis....I'll be looking for your updates.

My Cars
    '03 530i
    Count me in. I'm definitely interested in the 19" version. Money in hand

My Cars
    2003 E39 540I Mtec Sport
    i'm interested...might want to get another set just to get them! got 18" staggered M pars for the winter and 19" staggered style 95's w/ 74.1 machined centers for the summer...
    IT'S A DRIVER'S MACHINE THE ULTIMATE!!
    19" Staggered SSR GT03's on H&R Sports

My Cars
    E39 28i , 06gixxer1000
    havent heard much talk on those m pars lately

My Cars
    E91
    Any info?
    You ask any ricer, any serious ricer. It doesn't matter if the other guy is racing or not. A win is a win.

My Cars
    97 M3 Coupe
    i would buy these. I've been looking for a decent looking 19 inch wheel to put on my car. 19inch wheel + slammed e39 = !!!

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi all,

Update - I've just spoken to Mark at BMautosport and as yet, there's no wording on availability or delivery as yet. As Mark has his contacts which I assume is the factory or it's agents, as of today the status is a batch of wheels is probably in the manufacture stage.

I'll give him a call for an update towards the end of next week and update here again. As soon as I know more I'll also let you all know.

Once there is a firm date for delivery, I'll then request those who are wanting to purchase to forward me their details. I'll require the usual email and delivery address and also, your cell/mobile phone numbers. I'll be providing full updates as to when I get the wheels, get them packaged, courier pickup time and tracking numbers etc. In short, anyone buying from me will be kept fully upto date on status after payment has been sent.

Of course, just prior to all that, once Mark announces pricing, I can begin the process of getting the shipping arranged and the final pricing of the wheel sets delivered to your door.

Stay tuned!

My Cars
    03 540I, 07 Yukon
    Cash in hand and waiting......

Thanks for the update Dennis......

My Cars
    E39 M5
    Can't wait for this! Thank you Dennis!!!

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi all,

Update - Still the same as before, somewhere in the manufacturing stage. From past orders and experience, if all goes well and there actually 'is' an announcement made to Mark soon, then perhaps looking around mid way through August 2010 - but i do stress - NO FIRM DATES as yet.

As promised, I'll keep you updated as and when I hear something further for this. I'm also working to see if I can negotiate a better shipping rate from the already excellent amount I have - I'm thinking perhaps arrange it all for one shipment, rather than me doing individual sets. However, if that doesn't come about, then my current sending of indivdual sets of 4 wheels to purchasers will still stand.

I'll again update next Friday !

My Cars
    1999 BMW 540i
    Mark had just one set in stock just yesterday.. but they already got sold..

My Cars
    E30 daily
    Very interested as well. Are we talking about 550 GPB as an estimate of cost? (~850USD?)

My Cars
    1997 540i
    Im interested as well
    ///M5

My Cars
    03 540I, 07 Yukon
    mrplus.......I bought them from Mark. When I first saw them on his site, I blacked out from pure shock. I can't wait for them to get
    here.

My Cars
    1999 BMW 540i
    Hey guys,
    theres a company in the UK called Hotline Motorsports..
    they have a set instock aswell. not sure if they have more though..
    i was going to buy a set.. but have changed my mind
    hope this helps anyone out

Plus
    from Aus

My Cars
    E30 325e, E92 M3
    Damnit! threads like this make me wanna buy wheels i dont need

My Cars
    00' M5 | 06' 330i 6 Spd
    Note: 550 EU = $705

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi all,

Update time !

Spoken to Mark - the situation there is still the same in that they are 'somewhere' in Production/Manufacture.

However - there are a couple of sets of these wheels without the large rear lip - so 8.5x19 all round available for anyone who prefers this setup. Mark asked me to put this infomation up just in case there are any of you who may wish to consider these sets. Price is £520 for the set of four. This works out at approx $795 USD (todays rate being £1 = $1.53 USD) and shipping is $275 USD which includes extra protection insurance of upto £500. Total here would be $1070 to your door.

For future reference in this thread, $275 -300 should be kept in mind for the shipping costs from here to you in the USA. All four wheels do come in at 40KG or about 90llbs in weight and of course will be brand new in their boxes. The above shipping quote I've added in the 'extra insurance' to be on the safe side. £500 of cover costs £10 or $15 extra and £750 of cover costs £15 or $23 extra. So the quote would be those amounts 'lower' for no insurance. I think it's a no brainer to pay that small amount more just in case things go missing. You'll all be glad to know it's DHL or UPS (one of the two I believe) who are the carriers used and right up to your door - so no potentially smaller local courier's deliverers etc. Another advantage is, although the service is listed as their 5+ day service, the last set of wheel made it to the door in 3!

As ever, I'll be looking to see if I can speak to some of my other contacts to see if I can arrange a better shipping quote. The above is a single order for a set of 4 wheels to any of you individually - which I think isn't a bad price at all !

The service I'm using is here http://www.parcel2go.com/

Plug in 2 packages, 20 KG each, 50cm x 50 x 50. (A single package of almost 1 metre long is difficult to handle and wrap up well and strong and securely enough)

Remember, the same service can be used for other wheels, and indeed anything else you may see over here that is needed. I'm happy to help out and send parts and goodies across !

Once I know more, I'll update and to all those who are interested, I'll ask for contact, email addresses, mobile/cell numbers and payment details etc.

Cheers all, Dennis, West London UK!

My Cars
    92&93 NA6C;98 540i
    Kevlars gonna make you become a vendor....

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Don't be an ass...

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hiya

I'm 'aiming' to be a vendor and have already been in discussions with the site owners about this. They (hopefully) know who I am etc and remember my communications with them.

I'm just currently pre-launch with my company and also need to generate a certain amount of cashflow to invest in being a vendor here on BF.Com - so with you guys help, the products and solutions I'll be doing starting with the E39 initially!, you can help me become a Vendor!!

Gumbi and mods - hope this currently is ok, I do not want to break any rules - If you wish to validate the above with the site owner's please do - I know I have a copy of the email exchange somewhere.

Cheers all! Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    2001 BMW 540 I
    Dennis,
    I'm intersted as well. Let me know when they're in stock.

Lawrence

My Cars
    03 540I, 07 Yukon
    I received the wheels from Mark yesterday and I'm speechless.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast