Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: **Info** 19 inch M Parallel Replica wheels

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car

**Info** 19 inch M Parallel Replica wheels

Hiya all

Heads up - I'm in contact with 3 of the UK suppliers of wheels and very tentatively at this stage - the next batch of M Parallel 19 inch wheels with the large 3 inch lip for the rears is due here at the end of July 2010. I will be able to get these wheels delivered to you guys in the USA for what amounts to a very decent price for shipping them over.

To those who are really wanting these wheels, I'm going to be offering a service in getting them across to you. I'm talking to the Shipping company/representative to get this sorted and available.

As yet, there's no word on the pricing of the wheel sets at this stage. The last batch of 20 the guy had were retailing for £550 for the set of four. With the exchange rates being crap, our change in government and subsequent VAT and business expenses increases I'd expect the next batch to cost more, but not ridiculously so.

However, the offer will definitley be open to those of you who've been wanting these wheels for a long time and/or if Lakeshore or Tire Rack and other well known US retailers are unable to get a hold of them as well.

Please let me know if this is something you guys will be potentially interested in, and I'll update this thread once I know more and have availability etc

Cheers all!

Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    E39 M5
    Sign me up!!!!

.... btw, your post was #666
    Last edited by byslexic; 06-18-2010 at 04:26 PM.

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Ha!

I'm not superstituous like that at all!

The only bad luck will be in this offer will be if you guys all fall in love with better wheels!

Cheers, Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    The whole car lot
    Nice! I have 19,20,22 all on the way myself all w/ the staggered set up and huge rear lip! Also rounded lip and spokes like the originals. The will also be warrantied. The prices are going to be less than Lake shore ever was and these are propertianal to the originals no weird look. I have mainly been talking to the E38 guys but I guess my e39 brothers should get it on it as well!

My Cars
    2001 540i6
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisCooper View Post
    Hiya all

Heads up - I'm in contact with 3 of the UK suppliers of wheels and very tentatively at this stage - the next batch of M Parallel 19 inch wheels with the large 3 inch lip for the rears is due here at the end of July 2010. I will be able to get these wheels delivered to you guys in the USA for what amounts to a very decent price for shipping them over.

To those who are really wanting these wheels, I'm going to be offering a service in getting them across to you. I'm talking to the Shipping company/representative to get this sorted and available.

As yet, there's no word on the pricing of the wheel sets at this stage. The last batch of 20 the guy had were retailing for £550 for the set of four. With the exchange rates being crap, our change in government and subsequent VAT and business expenses increases I'd expect the next batch to cost more, but not ridiculously so.

However, the offer will definitley be open to those of you who've been wanting these wheels for a long time and/or if Lakeshore or Tire Rack and other well known US retailers are unable to get a hold of them as well.

Please let me know if this is something you guys will be potentially interested in, and I'll update this thread once I know more and have availability etc

Cheers all!

Dennis! West London UK!
    I'm interested.

My Cars
    98' 740il
    pictures now!

i'm interested as well
    past cars 99' 328i, 01' 325xi, 97' m3/4/5, 00' 540i-6, 01' 325ci-5, 93' 325i-5, 00' ///M5, 95' 325i
    present 98' 740il,98' ///M3

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hiya

540i boy - just because you have Layo & Bushwhacka as your avatar - here's piccies!

This supplier is based in London, and I've struck a deal whereby he's happy to supply me the wheels as long as they go for export to you guys in the US/Canada, and anyone else beyond as well !

http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/detail.php?siteid=1706

These are the wheels which are universally sought after on the forums as well as E39 owners I see and speak to at events and meets.

BMWTUNING - Ah, from your other posting, you were part of the company that was doing these other replica's and have re-started up? Moving onto your posting above, I'd hazard a guess that 95% of the E39 crowd will want to go for the 19 inch option and the E38 guys will be a mixture of some ratio between the 19inch and 20 inch versions. I can't think of any BMW owner who'll want 22 inch versions of M Parallels, I can't think they'd look all that good on any BMW bar an X5 as this is the only BMW from that era that could have them fit.

Do you offer your wheels in a non chrome finish? I'd also hazard a guess you'll stand more chance of selling your wheels if they come in a more standard finish. Some of the voting has already begun above! - good luck with your venture.

I will keep the rest of you fully informed as to when the next batch arrives. At this point, and from all the research I've done trying to locate these within the trade, whichever factory it is over in China making them only seems to make them in batches, and every so often. There's a 'chance' that another batch may not be made for instance, however for now it's the waiting game right back through the channel to point of manufacture.

Cheers for now

Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    2000 e39 528i
    count me in!

My Cars
    1999 528i Sport
    screw you guys. This is not going to happen. So long s****rs! These rims will remain rare! LOL!

My Cars
    03 540I, 07 Yukon
    Please count me in....I'm ready to buy now!!!!

Thanks....

My Cars
    95 B14/5,98 E39/6
    Keep me posted Dennis

My Cars
    E39 BMW 540iT
    Keep me posted...I'm ready to pull the trigger.

540iT DINAN: Supercharger, LSD, Intake Manifold,
    Throttle Body, Air Mass Meter, Suspension, Exhaust
    Strut Bar, F/R Sway Bars with BeastPower Brackets
    OEM: M5 Bumper/Mirrors/Steering Wheel/Wheels
    Upgraded F/R Brakes to larger M5 Rotors/Calipers

My Cars
    2000 528i
    im in...cash in hand

My Cars
    E39, E46M
    They don't even look like real M-pars. The spokes are off.

My Cars
    The whole car lot
    Hey Dennis no I have no affiliation w/ that "other" business. LOL A partner and I had some new molds made to fix the problems of the old style reps. The ones we have are different than your pics. Our spokes are exactly like the OEM's but have lips like yours. Thanx for your input we pretty much thought the same, mostly silver finish 19's for E39's and 20's for e38's. 22's fit e38 fine, also look really good on the new5's, 6's and 7's, x3 and 5's. We could of had ours already we just wanted samples before ordering 25-100 sets, just in case, LOL. What we got even beat our expectations. I know some of the people from the old business' and helped off a few remaining sets but there is not much love for the 1" lip as I recently found out in my FS thread, lol oh well the new ones will quite the haters no doubt in that. We will have access to as many as needed so if you are interested in an extra supplier keep in touch. GL

My Cars
    2003 525I/1965 BUGGY
    I'm also interested in the deep lip set-up.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by newton22 View Post
    They don't even look like real M-pars. The spokes are off.
    +1

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    528iTouring,E34 540/6
    Subscribed and interested! please post pics!

My Cars
    2000 740i Sport
    Dennis,

I'm in!
    Looking forward to some updates.

Cheers,

Daniel
    2000 740i Sport
    Anthracite Metallic, Gray Interior, 178K and counting

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi all,

The pics of the wheels are viewable on the link I posted in the earlier reply I've put on this thread! take a look guys!

I agree, the spokes are ever so slightly off, this is becuase they are Replica's, and as we all know, replica wheels are never 100% the same visually as the originals. As many many E39 owners want a 19inch wheel in the style of an M Parallel, these and a few others were created. To those guys, having the visual look about 5-10% off the orginal is worth living with to have the M Parallel appearance - hence why these wheels are still in strong demand the world over.

I will be calling all 3 suppliers for an update tommorow!

Cheers, Dennis! West London UK!

My Cars
    07/85-535i5 01/99-540i6
    spokes arent off at all, its just people forget that these are 19" wheels
    (oOO\(|||)(|||)/OOo) /00=[][]=00\

My Cars
    90' 325ic, e39, F25
    How about 18's mpar with bigger lip?

My Cars
    E36, E39&E34 Touring,E39 540
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaaahhh View Post
    How about 18's mpar with bigger lip?
    That would be hot

My Cars
    97 540ia
    those are perfect as long as the quality is good and they dont weigh too much. I would love to have a set of those and if we can get them with the big lips in a 18" that would be great because I live in the country. if not big deal they look perfect

My Cars
    2002 540i
    Quote Originally Posted by bimmerfreak131 View Post
    im in...cash in hand

+1

mango
    What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger!

Page 1 of 25 1234567891011 ... LastLast