Thread: 4 - e36s spotted in socal.

My Cars
    2002 325i

4 - e36s spotted in socal.

4 - e36s red, black, white & silver I believe with modified exhaust. Driving on riverside drive in south Ontario in front of colony high-school. Near the where 60&15 meet. Around 8pm Maybe on the way to a meet.

I was driving my white e46.

Posted here because they looked like drifters just curious as to who it was and if there are any meets in the area.

My Cars
    88E30
    Did the white one have a carbon fiber hood,black wheels?

My Cars
    2002 325i
    I didn't have time to notice they passed me up in a hurry. But from another thread where someone posted a pic I believe so. Also the silver one was actually an e39. I was with my wife and baby. If I was by myself I might have run with them for a little bit. But probably not since to be frankly honest they were driving like reckless dumbasses. I enjoy spirited driving as much as the next guy maybe more, lord knows I have the tickets to prove it. Adrenaline and youth make us do some dumb things and I did my share. But it was upsetting to see how these guys were driving near where my parents live. Heck its upsetting to see unsafe driving anywere near other people.

Anyhow if you guys see this please drive a little safer around others. I don't want you to learn the hard way. Take it from some one who does understand and has been there done that and did learn the hard way.

Also let me know if there are any meets in the area would love to check it out in a parking lot where its safe. Lol Cars Sounded nice too.

My Cars
    88E30
    I know who your talking about. The red and white e36 go to the weekly meet in walnut every Wednesday at the In N out. Around 8pm I think is when it starts. I've been on the freeway with them, they do drive a bit crazy:/

My Cars
    2002 325i
    Walnut every Wednesday huh. I'll have to make it out one of these days.

My Cars
    88E30

My Cars
    2002 325i
    Spotted 2 more today at and near the mills.

My Cars
    E36, E46, E53, GTV
    lol. The 1st thread sounds like the fast and the furious loading dock guy in the beginning.

www.ienjoydrifting.com
    2001 BMW 3 Series Sedan - 700hp/700tq M52 Drift car.