Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling the ISF

My Cars
    m42 e30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrekless View Post
    If I ever have a heart attack (or just bad gas), I sincerely hope you're there by my side Pass me an espresso man!
    will do boss you know which starbucks i work at and you know i will give you the employee hookup.

and if the gas you had at the car show is any indication of any future gas episodes i don't want to be anywhere by your side because you are one gassy person

My Cars
    E92 M3 & IS350
    Quote Originally Posted by kevindee View Post
    that's so cool. i actually served an extra strong espresso to an international cardiologist today. super cool guy he drove a kick ass m5. hopefully i get my license soon and im gonna apply at the heart hospital here in tulsa. my dream is to work at heart hospitals and help heart attack patients.

on a side note we did a skills class where we got to take someone's blood pressure. i got pretty good at it and i was able to get my blood pressure "merit badge". blood pressure taking for the win.

good luck to all you guys pursuing your dreams. isfast i know what you mean the first time i saw an espresso being made i knew i had to be a barista. i've seen thousands and thousands of espresso being made before i had the opportunity to pursue that dream. i was able to accomplish that dream and now i am moving on to my second dream of hopefully becoming a certified nurse assistant.
    No way! How ironic..my dad is an interventional cardiologist and had an M5 but sold it about a year ago lol

My Cars
    07' e90 & 06' e65
    I know a guy lookin for an ISF, I'll send him your way
    | 2007 335 e90 | KW V3 | AR DP | ICONZ | AFE | JB3 | VORSTEINER | MTEC | 3D DESIGN | SNOWS | STETT | FORGED DV | VANGUARD | GODSPEED FMIC | ERICSSON |

My Cars
    2001 325i
    I thought i saw it for sale at the toyota dealership last weekend... maybe another one?
    BMW MOFO
    WTB: KOSEI K1's 17x8.5 http://caffeineandgasolineu.ipage.com/index.html

My Cars
    Raptor
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsadriven335 View Post
    I know a guy lookin for an ISF, I'll send him your way
    Thanks it is still for sale and I just did the 20k oil change at Lexus last wk.
    Rides:
    08' Lexus ISF: Obsidian, tinted tail lights, Borla exhaust, aFe Filter, HID fogs ((SOLD but not forgotten))
    97' Toyota 4runner: 5" lift, 33's, and way to much to list. ((Sold))
    10' Ford Raptor: Tuxedo Black Fully Loaded -- Mods to come --

My Cars
    Raptor
    Dropped to $43,900 obo Live only 5 mins from the airport and will help out with the cost.
    Rides:
    08' Lexus ISF: Obsidian, tinted tail lights, Borla exhaust, aFe Filter, HID fogs ((SOLD but not forgotten))

My Cars
    Raptor
    Just an update for everyone.... The car is tentatively sold! The guy is coming up to get it the 31st and I will be down to only the 4runner. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have had a lot of fun with the different event i've gone to and plan on hanging out as much as my schedule allows. Looking at selling the 4runner too and going to only on car a new FJ.
    Rides:

My Cars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12