Thread: M50 manifold swap, charcoal canister?

My Cars
    99 E36 M3

M50 manifold swap, charcoal canister?

Old manifold is out, new one is in, everything is bolted on minus MAF and air filter. I can't figure out where the 1/4" line off the bottom of the charcoal canister goes. I'm using Erics M50 Manifold Kit.
    Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, you're right!

My Cars
    1998 Bmw M3 Coupe
    Reviving you from the dead. i have searched for hours and really cant seem to find an answer. im using erics m50 manifold kit as well. i dont know where the large line of the charcoal canister routes to. to my knowledge the manifold has only one 1/4 line nipple that runs to the tee which runs to the second air pump solenoid. and the thrid connection of the tee leads somewhere down to the fuel pressure regulator. Where in the d*&% buckets does the bottom line of the charcoal canister go? ALso ive started the car with it not connected and it stall everytime..duhh? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Cars
    97 Estoril M3/4/5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinx View Post
    Reviving you from the dead. i have searched for hours and really cant seem to find an answer. im using erics m50 manifold kit as well. i dont know where the large line of the charcoal canister routes to. to my knowledge the manifold has only one 1/4 line nipple that runs to the tee which runs to the second air pump solenoid. and the thrid connection of the tee leads somewhere down to the fuel pressure regulator. Where in the d*&% buckets does the bottom line of the charcoal canister go? ALso ive started the car with it not connected and it stall everytime..duhh? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm pretty sure the kit comes with a new 1/4 inch hose. One end of the hose connects to the bottom of the charcoal canister solenoid. The other end of the hose connects to the portion of the manifold shown by the red arrow in this picture.

m50.jpg