Thread: test pipe???

My Cars
    ///M5, ///M coupe

test pipe???

I've been wanting to do this, and i was on AA site and i noticed there track/test pipe is only listed for the m3, im assuming this wont work on an Mcoupe huh?? they also claim 13 hp at the wheels! is the Supersprint one this good? anyone done this? thanks alot.

JEFF
    Current- E39 ///M5 in anthrazite; e368 s54 ///M coupe Stahl grau, too many mods and little things to list on these cars!

RIP 2008…99 mcoupe....B&B triflo exhaust, sharked, conforti CAI, UUC short shifter, cryoed rotors, Performance Friction Z pads, clear bumper markers, BBS 18x10 and 18x8.5 CH's, yok es100's for street, AC Schnitzer Sport Suspension

My Cars
    88 5000 CS Avant
    I have a custom AA track pipe that AA made up for me while they were putting the blower on my car. It made 12whp on their dyno (peak) with my supercharged setup. It sounds pretty mean once you get over 4000 rpm, but the exhaust tends to get a little stinky if you're sitting at a light with the windows open. It's also lighter than the stock cats, but only by about 12-15lbs iirc. BTW I'm selling it if you're interested.
    '91 Civic DX race car
    '08 M3

My Cars
    ///M5, ///M coupe
    Ryan,
    I am very interested, PM me a price and some pics if u have any. is it all stainless? does it go from the factory headers back to the muffler flanges? Thanks alot.

Jeff
    Current- E39 ///M5 in anthrazite; e368 s54 ///M coupe Stahl grau, too many mods and little things to list on these cars!

RIP 2008…99 mcoupe....B&B triflo exhaust, sharked, conforti CAI, UUC short shifter, cryoed rotors, Performance Friction Z pads, clear bumper markers, BBS 18x10 and 18x8.5 CH's, yok es100's for street, AC Schnitzer Sport Suspension

My Cars
    88 5000 CS Avant
    PM'ed ya
    '91 Civic DX race car
    '08 M3

My Cars
    03 jet blk SMG ///M3
    In an non FI application, could you really see those sort of gains? Sounds like a good bang for the buck mod (with the exceptions of emissions problems).

I have a buddy with a built 1.8T A4 pushing around 26lbs of boost. His car runs soooo much better with a track pipe in place of the cat.
    Bryon
    '03 Jet black/imola SMG M3

How to buy a V1 from Valentine for $359!

My Cars
    88 5000 CS Avant
    It depends on the state of tune on the car. It seems like guys who have a lot of airflow mods already don't see the same gains, since the VE changes really need software to make the power. But without cams or headers, it seems like a pretty simple and effective mod.
    '91 Civic DX race car
    '08 M3

My Cars
    Z4 ///M roadster
    Ryan, I have emailed you as well. Thanks.

My Cars
    //M Coupe
    Please email me as well, Ryan.

My Cars
    88 5000 CS Avant
    Emailed you both
    '91 Civic DX race car
    '08 M3

My Cars
    Z4 ///M roadster
    RyanC, I did not get your email. Did you send it to nickcigich@hotmail.com?

Thanks.

My Cars
    88 5000 CS Avant
    I sent you an email thru the board's emailing function. The email you sent me, which I replied to, bounced back. The email in your profile doesn't match what you posted here...
    '91 Civic DX race car
    '08 M3

My Cars
    ///M5, ///M coupe
    Ryan,
    Just pm'ed u back. sorry it took a couple days. I too am wondering bout the performance on an NA car. I have shark injector, Conforti CAI, and B&B loud exhaust. thanks all

Jeff