Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: For Sale: New Hartge Classic Reps Wheels

My Cars
    BMW 328xi

For Sale: New Hartge Classic Reps Wheels

These retail for around $800. These are brand new, never been mounted or anything. Just opened the box to look whats inside. These are the same wheels from modbargains: http://www.modbargains.com/product.a...id=velocity001
    19"x8.5 all around!

I am going to sell them for $500 SHIPPED

My Cars
    BMW 328xi
    bump

My Cars
    840 ci
    I know this is a 6 year old thread but I have to ask if you ever sold them

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

It's a very old thread and the seller has 12 posts..

If you are looking for Hartge Classic 19's, then sets of the genuine ones do come up relatively often. A good friend of mine has a set for sale right now too and shipping to Florida from here in the UK isn't as expensive as you'd perhaps initially imagine. I send sets of wheels to the USA/Canada quite often, one set I need to send to LA in a few days time.

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    840 ci
    Dennis, I realize this threads a little old but if you know of someone who has a single Hartge Classic 19x8.5 I'd be interested.

Thx
    Tom

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi Thuffman,

What offset would you need ? The 8.5x19's can be an ET15 or an ET40 (or 43 I think!) It's very very rare to see a single wheel come up but that said, over the year's I've seen them pop up. One of my 9.5/8.5x19 sets is retired off the road due to damage issues after a refinish, else I'd have sold you one! Have you damaged your wheel(s)? if so, how bad is it/they? I might be interested as I have a specific project in mind, so hopefully you've not thrown it away! You list an 840Ci, so is this the car they're on?

I do know there's two 8.5x19 ET15's for sale currently on Germany ebay - seems the tyres on them are useless so need to be removed and the 'lip' needs refinishing on each.

Cheers, Dennis!