XRIMS

Thread: MD/DC/VA Local Pick-Up Only: OEM ZCP 19" E46 M3 Wheels - Powdercoated Black - $1k OBO

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3

MD/DC/VA Local Pick-Up Only: OEM ZCP 19" E46 M3 Wheels - Powdercoated Black - $1k OBO

*sold**sold**sold

I've decided to switch back to my 18s as I have basically used all the tread on these wheels (there is some tread left on the rears but the fronts are toast (due to track setup), surprisingly) and my 18s have fresh tires. Wheels are off the car and sitting inside at my parent's house. Tires are Toyo T1-Rs (235/35/19 in the front, 275/30/19 in the rear) but again, they are very worn; you *might* get another 1000 miles out of them if you are lucky. I do not want to remove the tires and it is the buyer's responsibility to replace the tires.

These wheels came on my car when I bought it 4 years ago. The wheels are in good condition but do have some rash which removed some of the powdercoat. I have sanded and attempted to fix some of the rash (most of it is not noticeable and you can only see it within 2-3 feet); you can see it in the pictures though; which is under direct sunlight so it accentuates the flaws.

I do not want to ship and will only allow local pick-up.

Cash only too please.

Here are the pics. If you are serious and want more detailed pictures, I can get them. M3 valvesteam caps come with the wheels and BMW Centercaps.

Rear #1 (The most curbed wheel of the bunch).

(On the bottom right, that is water on the wheel)

Rear #2:

Front #1:

Front #2:

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you are interested.

-Josh
    Last edited by lax01; 05-12-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

My Cars
    08 BMW 335xi saloon
    pm sent

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3
    Bump
    -Josh
    2002 BMW M3

My Cars
    2002 BMW M3