Thread: *Exterior Fitment Issues*

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc

*Exterior Fitment Issues*

Im looking on upgrading the exterior style on my 97' Arctic Silver 328i.

Has anyone ever had any fitment issues with the following?

-Rieger Infinity 1 Lip

-M Style Rear Diffuser From Bavarian Autosport

Also, does anyone sell any Angel Eyes that come in a complete kit with Ellipsoids aswell?

Who has the cheapest all around (front side rear) clears?

Thanks

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    There's gotta be somebody.......

My Cars
    1995 325i, 2007 335i
    the lip and diffuser from bavauto should go on like a breeze... i have a m3 diffuder on mine that i had to mod to get on there but i har the bavauto one goes on easy.. the lip should be the same way unless ur bumper is out of wack...
    1995 325i Automatic-283+k Miles-Dinan Engine and Tranny software-PRM Intake w/ECIS Heatshield-HKS Klasse Exhaust-Motorsport X-Brace-Sparco Strut Tower Bar-M3 Rear Sway Bar-UUC Tranny Mounts and Enforcers-InPro Ellipsoids w/Umnitza DDE Angel Eyes-M3 Oem Front-M3 Side Skirts-M3 Trunk Lip-M3 Rear Bumper-ACSchnitzer Roof Spoiler-18'' Hamann HM2

Quotes: "Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill"

"No Fat girls please, my car will scrape"

My Cars
    1997 BMW 328is, 2004 Acura TSX
    Whats up man, the Rieger lip went on my arctic silver 328is perfectly, no fitment issues at all. I have the diffuser coming in a few days, and it should fit perfect also. Dean on this board has it and said it was a perfect fit
    <font size="1">1997 328is w/ sport package, 5-speed, Arctic Silver, Black Leather.
    2004 Acura TSX, Arctic Blue Pearl, Black Leather, 5-speed auto.
    Mods and more pics are on my website.

</font>

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Thanks Vols, Scimitar. Say Vols, have you painted your Lip yet?

My Cars
    97 M3 and 04 xB (DD)

fitments and lights...

no fitment problems what so ever on the rieger lip. my cousin got that lip and it looks great. The cheapest ellipsoids with angels eyes are probably in-pros right now. Good Luck!:atom

My Cars
    Nope not painted yet, should happen real soon as my rear diffuser will finally be here this week!! I'm getting both painted at the same time, that's why I've been waiting so long
    <font size="1">1997 328is w/ sport package, 5-speed, Arctic Silver, Black Leather.

</font>

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Keep us posted VOLS

My Cars
    IR E46 M3
    I have the Rieger Lip and it fit perfectly on my M3 bumper but I decided to take it off due to the fact that I couldn't drive ANYWHERE without scraping it. If you have a stock 328 bumper, then the lip for that might give you a little more clearance.
    2003 Audi A4

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Originally posted by sOuNdOcToR
    I have the Rieger Lip and it fit perfectly on my M3 bumper but I decided to take it off due to the fact that I couldn't drive ANYWHERE without scraping it. If you have a stock 328 bumper, then the lip for that might give you a little more clearance.
    Damn, I forgot about that. I can barely clear anything right now

My Cars
    1995 325i, 2007 335i
    No reiger lip for me! its gonna be velocity splitters.. knowing how i park, drive, and my ride clearance plus with the fiberglass reiger lip i'd be throwing 2 bills down the toilet
    1995 325i Automatic-283+k Miles-Dinan Engine and Tranny software-PRM Intake w/ECIS Heatshield-HKS Klasse Exhaust-Motorsport X-Brace-Sparco Strut Tower Bar-M3 Rear Sway Bar-UUC Tranny Mounts and Enforcers-InPro Ellipsoids w/Umnitza DDE Angel Eyes-M3 Oem Front-M3 Side Skirts-M3 Trunk Lip-M3 Rear Bumper-ACSchnitzer Roof Spoiler-18'' Hamann HM2

Quotes: "Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill"

"No Fat girls please, my car will scrape"

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Originally posted by Scimitar
    No reiger lip for me! its gonna be velocity splitters.. knowing how i park, drive, and my ride clearance plus with the fiberglass reiger lip i'd be throwing 2 bills down the toilet
    So I guess youre sig is serious? NFC- No Fat Chicks

My Cars
    FYI for you guys, the Rieger lip for the 328 bumper is ABS, not fiberglass, it is high quality and won't crack like the fiberglass could. Also, after installing it on my car to see what it will look like once I get it painted, I don't think there will be to many clearance issues, obviously you'll need to be more careful than w/out it, but I don't foresee any big problems. Here's a picture of it again, and keep in mind that in this pic I just have the bumper laying up on the studs and not fully installed so it is sagging more here in this pic than it will be once the bumper is fully bolted up (it won't be as low as in the pic):

</font>

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Cant wait to see it painted

My Cars
    just an old 328
    looks nice so far! lets see it painted.
    06' BMW 530xi
    02' Porsche 911 Carrera
    11' BMW X3

My Cars
    BMW 850 and E55 AMG
    hey Vols, the car looks fairly smart without the original centre grill and with the spoiler in black. reminds me of the GTR skylines.
    anyway, i see you've ripped off the heatsheild under the bonnet/hood, i done the same, but noticed the paint whitening underneath, so i covered the inside of the braced section with mirrored aluminium foil tape. just a precaution. keep an eye on it in case the heat affects the outside paint..

Giftschrank Projekt

My Cars
    miss my rieger 3, but love my new S2000!
    for the ellipsoids w/ddes, check out umnitzas group buy in the gb section.

you can get ellipsoids w/ddes in them for around $330 i believed( and those ddes are installed ).
    ...'Cause every hand's a winner and every hand's a loser.
    And the best that you can hope for, is to die in your sleep'

My Cars
    Get this Sh*t, I FINALLY got my M3 style rear diffuser today from MMS TUning after waiting almost 2 months, and it is the WRONG thing! THey sent me an actual M3 diffuser, not the M3 STYLE diffuser that they sell that fits my stock 328 bumper! The real M3 diffuser doesn't fit AT ALL! I just tried to install it, and it is nowhere near fitting! MAN IM PISSED!!: :

SO, now I have to wait EVEN LONGER to get the diffuser and Rieger lip painted!!: :

</font>

My Cars
    2.8, 3.2, 600cc
    Originally posted by VOLSBimmer
    Get this Sh*t, I FINALLY got my M3 style rear diffuser today from MMS TUning after waiting almost 2 months, and it is the WRONG thing! THey sent me an actual M3 diffuser, not the M3 STYLE diffuser that they sell that fits my stock 328 bumper! The real M3 diffuser doesn't fit AT ALL! I just tried to install it, and it is nowhere near fitting! MAN IM PISSED!!: :

SO, now I have to wait EVEN LONGER to get the diffuser and Rieger lip painted!!: :
    Are you serious, you barely got it from when you ordered it?
    I remember you saying that you had placed an order already. I swear that felt like 4 Month ago. Damn, not even the right one. Hope you dont have to wait that same time period again. They should pay for next day delivery. Maybe an extra M style Diffuser aswell: :12: