Thread: FS: Silverstar H1's Catz Galaxy White H1's + other H1's

My Cars
    Car

FS: Silverstar H1's Catz Galaxy White H1's + other H1's

Here are several different type of H1's for sale. I paid between $35-45 for each set of these except the standard Osrams
    Here is the rundown
    Silverstar H1's-1 Pair-Opened and used for LESS than 20 mins
    Osram Standard Halogen H1's 1 Pair Directly out of ZKW never used but open
    Catz Galaxy White (4100K) H1's-2pair Open- 1 set has less than 10 Hours, the other has about twice that
    1 Other set of Catz bulbs, not sure of the name, but are VERY bright white with slight red and green outer hues. These have roughly 10 hours on them.
    The Silverstars were bought about 3 days ago and I tried them out and they werent what I was looking for. They are bright and clean though.
    Not all of these are in there original packaging, but none have been touched on the glass parts and all are in great condition.
    I want $60.00 Firm Shipped UPS ground to anywhere in the continental US. I am accepting Paypal only. If you want to purchase them send me an email and I will give you the info to pay me via paypal. Thanks. If you would like to check my ebay business standing for personal reasons my name is isavumoney. You will find that I have a 100% positive feedback rating.

[
    I like turtles.

My Cars
    Car
    Bump
    I like turtles.