Bavarian Soundwerks

Thread: Loud Buzzing sound coming from speakers...

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i

Loud Buzzing sound coming from speakers...

This is what I currently have in my car: Aftermarket head unit with 1200 watt amp powering my two Massive Audio 12" subs, another 1000 watt amp powering the 6 Massive Audio interior speakers, and a 1 farad power cap.

My problem is when I start my car there is a loud high pitched sound that comes from my speakers. The sound gets louder and higher in pitch when I accelerate and popping noises when I press on the brake pedal and use the different accessories in the car.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anybody has had this problem and has a possible solution for me to try.

Thanks

Ryan

My Cars
    2001 330xi, E92
    Oy- sorry, but you would not like to hear my answer.

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i
    Why don't I want to hear your answer?

My Cars
    2001 330xi, E92
    Quote Originally Posted by iB a S ii C K View Post
    Why don't I want to hear your answer?
    Because I am going to tell you to go back to the place who installed it and have them figure out the problem. If you installed it yorself, you need to recheck your installation.

The issues and noise you have can be caused by multiple problems including, bad wiring, bad wire location, defective equipment, bad grounds, bad cables, and the list goes on.

If you paid for this, take it back. If you did not, find out the best way to connect it/or best way to get rid of the problem equipment and start over.

Good luck. I will be glad to help you any way I can. Just do not take it personally if I am blunt.

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i
    oh i like it when i get blunt solutions.. not just BS solutions ive got anyother place... thank you very much

i also found some in depth information on this problem

http://www.termpro.com/articles/noise.html

My Cars
    2000 4Runner/95 OBD1 3.2
    like 12v said, there is a laundry list of things that can be causing this. I would check wire locations before anything

My Cars
    1994 BMW 325i
    i will check all of the wire locations today and get back to you guys as soon as i can

thanks again
    Ryan