Thread: How do the rear side windows come out?

My Cars
    1995 M3

How do the rear side windows come out?

On a 95 coupe?
    The damn tint shop screwed up on my tint and while re-doing it, managed to put about 3 or 4 scratches on each side with a razor blade. The longest one is about 6 inches long! Now they're trying to say that the scratches could have been there before the did anything and are denying responsiblity. We'll see how that ends up... They're in for a battle with me.
    Anyways, I want to take the windows out and see if I can have the scratches polished/buffed out. Anyone have any experience with this?
    Thanks-
    Brian

My Cars
    BMW-Less
    I work for a glass company and it is almost impossible to buff out scratches. We don't even offer the service. It will make the glass a bit thinner, thus more unsafe.

If the scratches are very, very small, then I have seen some glass polish at Wal-Mart before. It is a powder. However, I really doubt you will ever get the scratches out of the window.

My Cars
    1995 M3
    Well, the tint shop owner won't budge or comprimise on anything. After about a 20 minute heated discussion- no refund, he will not replace the glass, the best he would do is pay 1/2 for the glass replacement. No, thanks- I'll be seeing him in court.

So, if you're looking to get your windows tinted in the San Jose/ South Bay area... DO NOT GO TO MR. "TINT" ON STEVENS CREEK BLVD in San Jose. Not a stand up company.

Anyone know any info about small claims court in CA?