Thread: WTB: H&R sports and FS various parts

My Cars
    98' M3,

WTB: H&R sports and FS various parts

WTB: Anyone have H&R sport springs they want to sell let me know. I have at least 150lbs of weight savings and my car has raised up about an inch or more. I think the H&R sports should drop it back down to around stock height or a little lower.

FS:

Black and Gray dash for a E36 Coupe, Good condition. $80

All Black dash for an E36 sedan, has a minor scratch but otherwise good condition. $130

Gray carpet for an E36 coupe. $40.
    I pulled up the carpet only to find that I have a leak somewhere going into the cabin. So the carpet is somewhat wet. Im going to try to dry it off as much as I can and clean it up before it gets sold.

Dove and Gray rear interior panels. $50

My Cars
    Radio Flyer Wagon, Red
    Might have a set of DDM sport springs for sale if I end up picking up these other springs

My Cars
    98' M3,
    Aaaaahhhh somebody has to have some springs for sale, I need some by this weekend.

My Cars
    1992 325is E36
    What did you do for the 150 lbs weight savings? I hope to shave as much weight off of my e36 as possible

My Cars
    98' M3,
    I bought a new black dash and black carpet to swap out my old gray and black dash and gray carpet. I actually bought 2 dashes because the first one didnt have the passenger side airbag cutout. It came down to the wire on saturday and I needed to get a dash back in the car ASAP. turned out the black one with the airbag is for a sedan and the seller said it was for a coupe.

So I had a completely gutted car with no dash, then I found a leak coming from somewhere under my carpet so I left the carpet out until I find the leaks. So this is how my car sits as of now. These are all estimates, tried to be somewhat conservative.

No rear seats = ~45lb
    No Spare (didnt come with one) = ~35lb
    No trunk lining = ~7-9lbs
    No carpet = ~40lb
    No interior panels except door panels and dash = ~10lbs
    No under hood lining = ~5lb
    No windshield washer reservoir = ~5ish lb
    Partial sound deadening removal =~5lb
    No passenger front airbag (dash doesnt allow for it) = ~10lb
    Different dash = ~5lb
    No stereo = ~5lb

Add on about 20lb for the LTW tray and Im sitting with around 150lbs of weight loss. 17lb seats are coming along with a sunroof delete, AC delete (never use it anyways) and full sound deadening removal. I hoping to be right around 2900lb when I get all done with it.
    Last edited by E36TitanM3; 03-23-2010 at 09:30 AM.

My Cars
    '02 LSB M3; '66Chevelle
    how much are you looking to spend? a buddy of mine just pulled his off his car the other day... ~5,000 mi on them

My Cars
    98' M3,
    Ill spend up too $200, with only 5000mi Ill pay around $190 if thats cool. Brand new I can get them for $230.

Creative:

I just calculated my current weight loss. Im at 198 lb of weight loss including the weight I have added back on (63 lb). By the end of the summer Ill have 400lb of weight loss including the weight that will be added back on (411lb) because of replacing parts with lighter ones.
    Last edited by E36TitanM3; 03-23-2010 at 12:11 PM.

My Cars
    '02 LSB M3; '66Chevelle
    alright, i'll give him a call after i get off work today and see if he's around and willing to part with them yet. where in WA are you located? (you can PM me if you dont wanna post up where you're at)

My Cars
    98' M3,
    Quote Originally Posted by 9deuce9rr View Post
    alright, i'll give him a call after i get off work today and see if he's around and willing to part with them yet. where in WA are you located? (you can PM me if you dont wanna post up where you're at)
    I live in the same city as you man, I live right off of NE 4th st by renton tech.

The springs he has, are they from a 96+ M3?

My Cars
    1992 325is E36
    Ooooh pics or gtfo I am seriously considering doing all of this stuff to my e36 and just want to see a gutted e36 haha. Personally I think it is the best thing to do to take away the advantage those gay as homo tuners (honda motorsports) have. They can roll up on a fully stock bmw and pull on them a little, well geeh whiiz you were already LIGHTER then a bmw, then you lost EVERYTHING in your interior haha.

My Cars
    98' M3,
    Quote Originally Posted by Creativenate88 View Post
    Ooooh pics or gtfo I am seriously considering doing all of this stuff to my e36 and just want to see a gutted e36 haha. Personally I think it is the best thing to do to take away the advantage those gay as homo tuners (honda motorsports) have. They can roll up on a fully stock bmw and pull on them a little, well geeh whiiz you were already LIGHTER then a bmw, then you lost EVERYTHING in your interior haha.

lol yeah Ill post pics up sometime soon. Possibly today but Im doing some exhaust work today so I may or may not have time to take pics. My car as it is all gutted and stuff is freakin raw. rough around the edges but I like it because I feel like I am driving the car I wanted in the first place. Loud, light and tight, I really dont mind not having much of an interior either. I rarely drive anyone else around so I never hear any complaining. The backseats were getting dirty from no one sitting in them.
    Last edited by E36TitanM3; 03-23-2010 at 01:22 PM.

My Cars
    1992 325is E36
    Quote Originally Posted by cfn101788 View Post
    lol yeah Ill post pics up sometime soon. Possibly today but Im doing some exhaust work today so I may or may not have time to take pics. My car as it is all gutted and stuff is freakin raw. rough around the edges but I like it because I feel like I am driving the car I wanted in the first place. Loud, light and tight, I really dont mind not having much of an interior either. I rarely drive anyone else around so I never hear any complaining. The backseats were getting dirty from no one sitting in them.
    Haha no worries whenever you have time man. Now exhaust work? sheesh I wish I could do all of this to my ride right now (id settle for the headgasket being done haha) But cant wait to see it when your done man, sure its gonna be smoking

My Cars
    '02 LSB M3; '66Chevelle
    they are, but sorry man, just gave him a call on my lunch and i guess he got rid of them over the weekend... good luck with the hunt!

My Cars
    98' M3,
    aaahhh man alright, thanks anyways.

My Cars
    1992 325is E36
    http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1652468038.html

Dont know much about suspension parts, but these are only 85 and local. just thought id share (knowing my luck they is prolly worthlezz) haha

My Cars
    98' M3,
    still have parts for sale. I've now added all the various interior panels. Everything will eventually go. Panels are gray, rear side boltsers are dove.