eBMWParts
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: My Raceland Coilovers Thread. Helpfull info inside.

My Cars
    2005 bmw 325i
    you sir have just convinced me to do this! lol. im a noob soooo bear with me! lol. so if i get these coilovers and run a 5mm spacer i should be ok? no need to replace the struts or anything on am i gunna need the endlinks and new struts? guy i was going to buy his H&R race springs from just told me he used to have these and the bounced around to much and he said these drive like shit at speed. is this true?? i just dont wanna drop the cash and be dissapointed with the perfomance factor......after all im driving a bmw not a civic.....lol

im looking at these 5mm spacers.
    http://www.racelandus.com/bmw-5mm-wheel-spacers.html

or should i just do 10mm spacers?

btw i have a 05 325i sport pack
    Last edited by 05BimmerDylan; 05-24-2012 at 04:06 AM.

My Cars
    e30,e34's
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewright330 View Post
    Sorry to post on this thread super late, but I just installed a set of racelands and had a question about them. I have my coils completely dropped. The front sit perfectly, but the backs don't seem to drop low enough. In the pictures you posted, the rears look a lot lower then mine. What did you do to make them sit so low?
    -thanks
    probably removed the adjuster, its literally just a Raceland

springs in the rear, no threaded sleave no adjustment, just low

Quote Originally Posted by 05BimmerDylan View Post
    you sir have just convinced me to do this! lol. im a noob soooo bear with me! lol. so if i get these coilovers and run a 5mm spacer i should be ok? no need to replace the struts or anything on am i gunna need the endlinks and new struts? guy i was going to buy his H&R race springs from just told me he used to have these and the bounced around to much and he said these drive like shit at speed. is this true?? i just dont wanna drop the cash and be dissapointed with the perfomance factor......after all im driving a bmw not a civic.....lol

im looking at these 5mm spacers.
    http://www.racelandus.com/bmw-5mm-wheel-spacers.html

or should i just do 10mm spacers?

btw i have a 05 325i sport pack

i would get the 10mm spacers, but thats just me, the Racelands come

with everything you need but i would get the "low" endlinks they offer

for the e46.

Iv'e ridden in both a my buddies e46's with racelands and Ive never felt

or even heard of "speed bounce" on these things, if you want t go low

then these are perfect, If your leaning towards tracking then i would

re-consider

My Cars
    E90 328xi

🤦🏻*♀️

I just installed my raceland coilovers and the car hasn’t settled just yet. However the back seems to be settling much quicker than the front. My back spring are adjusted and I’ll have to adjust them more so they sit higher. My fronts are maxed out! But still a good four finger gap between the wheel and the fender. My back currently has no gap. Will the front eventually settle or do I need to get shorter springs? Anyone else’s front springs and shock seem to be too high for the front???

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567