Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: My Old Green Rice-tastic 328Ci

My Cars
    2010 328xi N51
    I do need a drivers side mirror. Can you email me what you want for it and your zip code so i can figure shipping? garryrussell3@yahoo.com

My Cars
    2000 328Ci Metalic Fern Green
    Quote Originally Posted by CoconutPete View Post
    I'm not a fan of the M5 ears, but I've always loved your car!
    Yeah I need to get the real deal m3 mirrors
    Quote Originally Posted by grussell View Post
    I do need a drivers side mirror. Can you email me what you want for it and your zip code so i can figure shipping? garryrussell3@yahoo.com
    Will message you

My Cars
    2002 BMW 530i Sport 5spd
    your car is awesome

My Cars
    2003 325i
    I Must say that your car is spectacular sir. Im no fan of green but its something different and it works really really well with the over all flow of your car... VERY VERY inspirational ride you have. I have to say i REALLY like the interior. i was questioning how the carbon would look in my 325i but yours looks awesome.

My Cars
    '02 325ci '97 NA Eunos
    Quote Originally Posted by MD328ci View Post
    That makes sense. To each their own and the new rims are certainly a bit more aggressive/showy. The thing was that, in the modding scene, almost every e46 has the CSLs and, to go with the aggressive body styling, I wanted something a bit more unique and a bit more fancy schmancy. The DPEs had a similar mesh style to the CSLs but added a lip and rivets for the aggressiveness

Here are some with the CSLs.. they certainly were "cleaner". And, without the tint, looks even cleaner.

one of my favs

Much nicer with those rims, but I can see where you where going with wanting to be different and standoutish. Looks good either way, just different tastes

And BTW, in the last 2 pix it looks like your front right tire is low
    "Screwed" by ESS Tuning

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by pegcity View Post
    your car is awesome
    Thanks very much. A lot of love
    Quote Originally Posted by SkrApUNB View Post
    I Must say that your car is spectacular sir. Im no fan of green but its something different and it works really really well with the over all flow of your car... VERY VERY inspirational ride you have. I have to say i REALLY like the interior. i was questioning how the carbon would look in my 325i but yours looks awesome.
    Thanks man. I did what i could with it. Still slow and old and there are certainly more wild rides out there but I tried to keep it classy while still giving it a very aggressive look
    Quote Originally Posted by 1988 325ix View Post
    Much nicer with those rims, but I can see where you where going with wanting to be different and standoutish. Looks good either way, just different tastes

And BTW, in the last 2 pix it looks like your front right tire is low
    Totally true. I got home, was sent those pics by a friend, was like WTF, went out to the car, and inflated it right away

My Cars
    2004 BMW 330xi
    I wasn't sure how I felt to start, but I really went from soft to hard in 2 posts. Very nice man.

My Cars
    Haha.. I will take that in the least h0m0 way possible

My Cars
    e46cic, '08 X5

totally sick!

i've lusted after that car ever since i first saw it on e46f but had no idea it was THAT ONE! until i saw the pic of it coming through the gates!
    every time i saw this ride i would rethink murdering my mystic blue cabrio but at this point i already ordered my matte black rims from modbargains so it's kind of late to change.
    is your chrome trim original? it's about 600 fro black trim on mine but i wanted to match the wheels; i hate cleaning them!
    killer car & thanks for making me rethink ny makeover!
    DINAN CAI, 3.46 DIF,CDVDELETE=thanks Curtis Dinan S2 & Dinan exhaust=thanks Scott
    hardtop=thanks Jimmy

My Cars
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmikey View Post
    i've lusted after that car ever since i first saw it on e46f but had no idea it was THAT ONE! until i saw the pic of it coming through the gates!
    every time i saw this ride i would rethink murdering my mystic blue cabrio but at this point i already ordered my matte black rims from modbargains so it's kind of late to change.
    is your chrome trim original? it's about 600 fro black trim on mine but i wanted to match the wheels; i hate cleaning them!
    killer car & thanks for making me rethink ny makeover!
    Thanks man. I always loved this pic

I think your blue cabi will look great with black rims. Just make sure you do a few other things so that your car makes the black wheels at home (tint, smoked corners, etc).

Let me konw if i can ever help

My Cars
    E46 330i
    Hey whats up fellow proud bimmer owners. I'm new on the forums and on the more important details about cars in general. As i was going through this thread and seeing the different stages of the green machine, it got me inspired to seek advice. I've got an '02 metallic grey 330i and a great interest in doing some minor work to it (nowhere near as much as MD328ci, even though the finished product is sick). So far I only have 15% window tints, i'm thinking of investing in some rims next? I am in LOVE with the style 67 m3 rims, but from what ive been told, those wont fit my car for one reason or another :/ also, these caught my eye while browsing around.

http://www.modbargains.com/CSL_Time_Attack.htm

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    ALKI
    Last edited by ALKI54; 04-22-2010 at 03:19 AM.

My Cars
    02 325i / 07 CBR 600rr
    Quote Originally Posted by ALKI54 View Post
    Hey whats up fellow proud bimmer owners. I'm new on the forums and on the more important details about cars in general. As i was going through this thread and seeing the different stages of the green machine, it got me inspired to seek advice. I've got an '02 metallic grey 330i and a great interest in doing some minor work to it (nowhere near as much as MD328ci, even though the finished product is sick). So far I only have 15% window tints, i'm thinking of investing in some rims next? I am in LOVE with the style 67 m3 rims, but from what ive been told, those wont fit my car for one reason or another :/ also, these caught my eye while browsing around.

http://www.modbargains.com/CSL_Time_Attack.htm

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
    ALKI
    Welcome. Search, search, then search again. Here and fanatics are a good starting place (fanatics showroom especially to get ideas). This thread is made weekly (if not daily) over here so search and you will have pages upon pages threads on the subject. It comes down to budget and the direction you want to take the look of your car. Also search what the sponsors have to offer, both here and on fanatics to get an idea of what's possible.

/thread jack, sorry Chase
    Last edited by eee4666; 04-22-2010 at 03:38 AM.

My Cars
    E39 540/6
    Wow, great job. You've got a good eye.

My Cars
    E46 330i
    I appreciate the welcome and the guidance, hopefully i end up finding something about the style 67's. If there is some way to get those on my car i'm more than willing to give it a try. My friend just got an 04 m3 with them and they look phenomenal.

oh and thanks 98, if i dont find a way to get the 67's i want to go an all dark route for the car and the red lip of the modbargain wheels is just icing on the cake. i'll be putting up pictures tomorrow to show people what im working with.
    Last edited by ALKI54; 04-22-2010 at 04:17 AM.

My Cars
    E30 M3 , Alfa GTV 67
    that rear is fuking win god damit

My Cars
    02' 95' M3's, 91' 318is
    nice ride. i like to see the more rare colors like green being modded tastefully

My Cars
    2002 325Cic
    Just saw this thread for the first time and I am super impressed with all the work. Personally, I don't like the front bumper or the rear deck lip...but the inside two-tone is sick. Also, you mentioned some sponsors so I am sure you have to represent but I can't stand stickers on cars no matter what. That being said, pretty hard to take away from the work you have done...this coming from a guy who pretty much likes cars stock. I will say that I normally wouldn't like the carbon fiber hood but it actually looks great with the green paint...nice! Well done again, I liked the write-up with the pics!

My Cars
    2004 ZHP 6MT
    Stickers add horsepower. Think about it. Rice is a healthy food.

by Dane Wilson, on Flickr

Hornung418 is offline Kyle of DeVry Institute BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    e46 328i
    You, Sir are my inspiration.
    Well done!
    If I might suggest it, you need to pick up a set of leather sport seats. and if the money's there get the rear outfitted as well.
    Those seat's look too ugly to be in a car that sexy
    06/99 328I | 124K MILES | M54B30 MANIFOLD SWAP | MS42 -> MS43 DME CONVERSION | STILL JUST AS SLOW AS EVER

My Cars
    05 330cic,330i, HD FLTRI
    2 words...SWEET ASS!!!!

Your car is SICK, bro. You have definitely invested quite a bit of time and $$$, but it REALLY shows. It is truly one of a kind. Congrats on finishing all your projects (for now anyway, right?). The mods look awesome. Take a bow, you've earned it.

My Cars
    325Ci sport
    mother of god... i want your babies

My Cars
    2001 325Ci
    I see this car and it's everything I've wanted to do, right down to the stealth V1 and Z8 start button. But everytime I go to check my bank account...

Getting paid $250 every two weeks and being in college doesn't help my cause any.

Good looks though. On excond thought, excellent looks. My jealous meter is in the mellow red, as I want what you got, but can appreciate it at the same time.
    Now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late, Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout, Suwoo highbeam bowls
    Rooted Droid2 running stock overclocked to 600 MHz

My Cars
    2004 ZHP 6MT
    Get your degree...you will have moar money someday. Be patient little grasshopper.....be patient.

Do you have red CF on your interior trim?

by Dane Wilson, on Flickr

My Cars
    2001 325Ci
    Not on the myrtle wood trim, but around the cup holders, light switch, radio, air vents, and backseat garbage-garage door looking receptacle.
    Moar money Moar problems
    Now they dropping and yelling, it's a tad too late, Nate K and Rayzah Blade had to regulate.
    "A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even thank her." ~W.C. Fields
    Two tone leather boots, CF B&R emblems, Matte Black Grills, Smoked LED sidemarkers, CF interior layout, Suwoo highbeam bowls
    Rooted Droid2 running stock overclocked to 600 MHz

My Cars
    Dude, I don't even know
    Quote Originally Posted by NDubSki View Post
    I see this car and it's everything I've wanted to do, right down to the stealth V1 and Z8 start button. But everytime I go to check my bank account...

Getting paid $250 every two weeks and being in college doesn't help my cause any.

Good looks though. On excond thought, excellent looks. My jealous meter is in the mellow red, as I want what you got, but can appreciate it at the same time.
    I know how the money situation feels.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast