Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 301

Thread: 8ers Post your pic! (This is your face...)

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3
    Hi ,i'm Matt ,allias snoopdafrench.
    It's me and my 850 ci,
    France fanatic.enjoy

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    28
    My Cars
    bmw 850
    Hi

    from Madrid, Spain

    5000 kms tour Madrid-Munich-Madrid ... Lake Misurina and Munich BMW Welt
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #253
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    1,145
    My Cars
    '93 850Ci, '07 X5 4.8
    Nice 8s all over the place!

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Milledgeville, GA
    Posts
    321
    My Cars
    1994 Alpine White 840Ci
    A shot of me at NAS Pensacola with an A-6E, the first Naval aircraft I worked on in my youth at Grumman Aerospace.
    '94 840Ci "Broomhilda"
    Mission Creep |def|: "When repair X ultimately leads to repair Y and Z"

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    43
    My Cars
    1996 840Ci

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tea Sipping Twatville
    Posts
    159
    My Cars
    1995 840CI Avus Blue


    Me and two of my passions

    Mick
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    bronx, new york
    Posts
    7
    My Cars
    1997 840ci
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    524
    My Cars
    850x2-M5-CLS-LotusS4-ZR1

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Highland, CA
    Posts
    62
    My Cars
    1991 BMW 850i
    Me and my body shop owner Nino.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #260
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Posts
    43
    My Cars
    1996 840Ci

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    13,361
    My Cars
    E31 & E89


    Me @:

    Last edited by olinjohnston; 04-20-2015 at 07:50 PM.

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    16
    That's a bad ass ride.

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    398
    My Cars
    2015 F80 M3
    Checking in from Toronto!

    Attached Images Attached Images
    2015 F80 ///M3 Alpine White / Black
    2011 E93 ///M3 Space Grey Metallic / Fuchsrot

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Liberal Loontown, CA
    Posts
    2,651
    My Cars
    Cool Volvo, Ugly BMW
    ^ Wow! Nice cars (and garage)!
    What "thumbs up" really means




  15. #265
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    691
    My Cars
    M70 6sp. 540iT, 535is
    Thread wasn't updated for last half a year

    So, this is i, and my little ones!

    IMG_0977.jpg

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    28
    My Cars
    bmw 850
    Hi
    My name is Gonzalo from Spain, Madridˇ Pic at Misurina Lake in the Italian Alps, taken during my trip to the XXV Anniversary in Munich in 2013. 4800 kms trouble free... except for front new tires... at 250 kph you need to feel secureˇ

    ESC_3443.jpg

  17. #267
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Carriere MS
    Posts
    851
    My Cars
    91 e31, 67 Camaro
    Gonzalo, beautiful picture...

  18. #268
    tvjake2's Avatar
    tvjake2 is offline SoCalEights - CA BMW CCA Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    1,703
    My Cars
    '97 840Ci, '89 635CSi

    Partial Repaint

    I just got this out of the shop. Nice job by Glendale Auto Body. The owner has been painting BMW's for years and seems to know a lot about the construction and paint nuances. Car came out pretty nice. I like taking these shots in front of my house. But this isn't it.


    New Paint 1.jpg New Paint 2.jpg New Paint 3.jpg New Paint 4.jpg

  19. #269
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    691
    My Cars
    M70 6sp. 540iT, 535is
    Where's your face!!?? I only see your ride!!!!

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    73
    My Cars
    Not enough
    Quote Originally Posted by tvjake2 View Post
    I just got this out of the shop. Nice job by Glendale Auto Body. The owner has been painting BMW's for years and seems to know a lot about the construction and paint nuances. Car came out pretty nice. I like taking these shots in front of my house. But this isn't it.


    New Paint 1.jpg New Paint 2.jpg New Paint 3.jpg New Paint 4.jpg

    Beautiful. I see that your location says Glendale, I have a question for you if you do not mind. The many times that I have drove through Glendale I have noticed a big sign that says Hamlet's BMW that is near the Glendale Galleria. I have always wondered if he knows anything about fixing 8ers, do you happen to know anything about that shop?

  21. #271
    tvjake2's Avatar
    tvjake2 is offline SoCalEights - CA BMW CCA Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    1,703
    My Cars
    '97 840Ci, '89 635CSi
    Quote Originally Posted by estoque View Post
    Beautiful. I see that your location says Glendale, I have a question for you if you do not mind. The many times that I have drove through Glendale I have noticed a big sign that says Hamlet's BMW that is near the Glendale Galleria. I have always wondered if he knows anything about fixing 8ers, do you happen to know anything about that shop?
    He does know about 8's but he's a bit arrogant and also expensive. I'd recommend the "M" Shop or Avus Autosport. Avus is a bit expensive but have Rueben work on the car. Very grumpy but really good 8 Series mechanic.

    BTW-I don't see you on the SoCalEights list. If you want to get on the "list of excitement" then send me a PM with your name, car type, email and phone number. We'll add you to it.

  22. #272
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    73
    My Cars
    Not enough
    Quote Originally Posted by tvjake2 View Post
    He does know about 8's but he's a bit arrogant and also expensive. I'd recommend the "M" Shop or Avus Autosport. Avus is a bit expensive but have Rueben work on the car. Very grumpy but really good 8 Series mechanic.

    BTW-I don't see you on the SoCalEights list. If you want to get on the "list of excitement" then send me a PM with your name, car type, email and phone number. We'll add you to it.
    I appreciate the information and the invite to SoCalEights, but sadly I do not own an 8 yet. I am just a college kid who is dreaming of owning one of these beautiful cars one day, hopefully sooner than later, but it is just a matter of when not if I will join the 8 club. When that day comes, one of the first things I will do is apply to join SoCalEights, until then I will admire the cars from the sidelines.

  23. #273
    tvjake2's Avatar
    tvjake2 is offline SoCalEights - CA BMW CCA Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    1,703
    My Cars
    '97 840Ci, '89 635CSi
    Quote Originally Posted by estoque View Post
    I appreciate the information and the invite to SoCalEights, but sadly I do not own an 8 yet. I am just a college kid who is dreaming of owning one of these beautiful cars one day, hopefully sooner than later, but it is just a matter of when not if I will join the 8 club. When that day comes, one of the first things I will do is apply to join SoCalEights, until then I will admire the cars from the sidelines.
    No worries. Come to the next WrenchFest and watch the fun an excitement. You can drool on someone's car.

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Westfield, IN
    Posts
    1,302
    My Cars
    '91 e31 M70 |'01 e38 M73
    DSC02640.JPG

    Me and my better half to whom I am constantly saying, "just a few more $$$s darlin' and the 8 will be good to go!" To which she responds, "stop trying to sell me on it, you are going to do it regardless."
    MY SPEEDO ON THE 'BAHN!!! - @155!
    '07 e65|N62 - Alpina B7 - Black Sapphire|Black|Loaded
    '02 e46|M54 - Orient Blue|Beige|'Vert
    '00 e39|M52 - Anthrazit Metallic|Grey (Daughter's)
    '01 e38|M73 - Anthrazit Metallic|Schwarz|Shadow-Line
    '91 e31|M70 - Schwarz|Schwarz|M70

    '13 328i Auto - Black Sapphire|Coral Red|Sport Line|GONE
    '05 545i SMG - Jet Black|Black|Bamboo Anthracite|GONE
    '07 335i Auto - Montego Blue|Grey|GONE
    '05 545i SMG - (Euro Delivery 7/22/05)|Black Sapphire|Auburn|GONE
    '97 528i Auto - GONE

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Laguna Woods, California
    Posts
    2,048
    My Cars
    1993 850Ci, 2011 Nitro
    Quote Originally Posted by adwebinc View Post
    DSC02640.JPG

    Me and my better half to whom I am constantly saying, "just a few more $$$s darlin' and the 8 will be good to go!" To which she responds, "stop trying to sell me on it, you are going to do it regardless."
    You make a nice couple! Guess I'll post something soon so we'll be recognizable the next time we visit Indy. Congrats on the new addition to the family!
    1993 850Ci.....161,000 miles and counting!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •