I'm selling my 1998 M3 convertible. it's immaculate. Five speed manual transmission shifts great. 68k on the odometer, Estoril Blue exterior, dove grey leather interior, dark blue top.

Recent Maintenance: Brake pads and rotors are about 8k miles old. Recently replaced belts, both headlight bulbs, brake light bulbs, repaired the Climate control computer (replaced the resistor that goes bad and causes the comp. to shut off and on randomly.)
Replaced Transmission fluid, and rear differential fluid using BMW approved fluids only. Replaced air filter. also have an AEM cold air intake if you want it, I never put it on.
all parts are OEM.

the paint is gorgeous and shines. the interior is immaculate. no rips, no tears, no cracks in anything. original Harmon Kardon sound system works great, no crackling from any speakers. 6-disc CD changer works great.

I bought this car from the dealership I worked at, and I am selling it only due to the fact that I'm going back to school and won't have a place to keep it. This car is owned and maintained by a BMW Dealer Technician.

Asking $15,500. offers encouraged, but no lowballers. you won't find another car like this. Email me if interested and I will be more than happy to send you pictures or arrange a test drive.

sean.gilliams@yahoo.com