BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: WTB: E36 M3 Convertible Estoril Blue/Black - 5 Speed

My Cars
    E36 M3 Vert, E39 M5

WTB: E36 M3 Convertible Estoril Blue/Black - 5 Speed

I am looking for an E36 M3 Convertible in Estoril Blue with Black Leather Interior - 5speed. Would prefer it have all options including Heated Seats, Harmon Kardon sound system, Alarm, CD changer, Full OBC.

I prefer a Non-smoking car, and one without any major accidents or paintwork!

I do not want any other color combinations. If you are thinking of selling, or know someone who has one and might be interested, please contact me. I will pay top dollar, and will travel anywhere in the U.S. If you know someone, and I end up buying the car from your lead, I will also pay a generous 'finders fee'.

I would like it to join my other cars, an E39 540/6 and an E30 325ix 2door/5speed (which I may end up selling if I get the E36 convertilbe)

Please let me know,
    Thanks,
    Chad aka "ultamte" on the boards
    email: cbritton4 AT aol DOT com thanks

My Cars
    E30 & E46
    Mine is a 100% match. Absolutely 100%. (I think we've spoken before) Did you find any verts? Man I wish I wanted to sell mine. It's mint and has all original paint and panels (never an accident), just two small dings on the passenger side. Fully rebuilt cooling system and suspension, everything done to spec. The dog ears on the top are missing and the fabric hanging down. The shifter needs bushings replaced. Only faults really.

I WOULD consider your E39 as a trade +/- a little cash depending on year/condition.

Last edited by e30hijinks; 02-22-2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Cars
    E36 M3 Vert, E39 M5
    We probably did talk before, your car looks great in the picture!! I am sorry you don't want to sell your car at this point, just keep me in mind in the future if you decide too.... I have found one locally, but the guy wasn't interested at the time in selling either, although he may consider later he told me.

I don't think I am going to ever sell my E39, since my wife and I have put way too much into it, making it perfect (euro dash, upgraded nav, m5 bumper, Mparallels/michelin PS2, etc.)... and we know we could never get any of it back, even selling to an enthusiast... But that is besides the point, we Absolutely love the E39, and plan on keeping it forever.

Thanks again for posting, feel free to email me if you ever consider selling, or just want to send me pics of your car as teasers

Chad aka ultamte

My Cars
    s/c kraut wagon
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...ghlight=jayzx7

can put back to stock and get wheels painted silver
    ">

My Cars
    E30 & E46
    Quote Originally Posted by ultamte View Post
    We probably did talk before, your car looks great in the picture!! I am sorry you don't want to sell your car at this point, just keep me in mind in the future if you decide too.... I have found one locally, but the guy wasn't interested at the time in selling either, although he may consider later he told me.

I don't think I am going to ever sell my E39, since my wife and I have put way too much into it, making it perfect (euro dash, upgraded nav, m5 bumper, Mparallels/michelin PS2, etc.)... and we know we could never get any of it back, even selling to an enthusiast... But that is besides the point, we Absolutely love the E39, and plan on keeping it forever.

Thanks again for posting, feel free to email me if you ever consider selling, or just want to send me pics of your car as teasers

Chad aka ultamte

My Cars
    1992 BMW 325ic
    Selling mine....but it has the gray interior and it's an automatic...with 101k miles. Not quite what you were looking for

Good luck with your search!
    "Money can't buy happiness, but it's more comfortable to cry in a BMW than on a bicycle"