Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ***New*** One Piece Silicone M50 Manifold Adaptor Hose

My Cars
    97 m3/4/5
    Eric, you have a pm.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerCANNON View Post
    what web work do u need done? just the Buy Now button?
    Quote Originally Posted by wahwill View Post
    Eric, you have a pm.
    Yep. Sorry. Tried to read that one in the middle of the night last night. ...fell asleep. Forgot.

You have a reply.

$194 shipped for kit without manifold or fuel rail cover. Instructions included.

-E
    Eric Paul Eviston - 1 Piece Silicone Hose M50 Manifold Conversion Kit

******M50 Manifold Install Trouble Shooting Guide Here: www.m50manifold.com

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1991 325i Coupe
    Just got my kit from Eric. Felt this needed to be said because I appreciate great customer service:

-PROMPT shipping. Shipped within a day, and recieved 3 days later (I'm in Canada).
    -Quality looking product. The updated hose looks great, and everything is packaged nicely.
    -Excellent DIY instructions.

Thanks again Eric!

Jesse

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Empty View Post
    Just got my kit from Eric. Felt this needed to be said because I appreciate great customer service:

-PROMPT shipping. Shipped within a day, and recieved 3 days later (I'm in Canada).
    -Quality looking product. The updated hose looks great, and everything is packaged nicely.
    -Excellent DIY instructions.

Thanks again Eric!

Jesse

FYI (just before someone else jumps in here lol) the shipping isn't always that fast. Usually week to 10 days for delivery...and many have waited longer. You just ordered at the right time.

But the rest of the stuff you said is right on...IMO. Thanks for the comments.

-E

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1991 325i Coupe
    Yeah haha no worries. Just letting people know that it could happen that fast. Most people are pretty reasonable about shipping times; you don't plan to do an m50 mani swap over night.... (or you shouldn't)...

My Cars
    E36M,E46M,951S,CBR
    Was there a price for just the silicone hose? I bought this kit from you a while ago and still runs great. just curious on how much this hose would be if i wanted to upgrade?

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by EURO M3 CSL View Post
    Was there a price for just the silicone hose? I bought this kit from you a while ago and still runs great. just curious on how much this hose would be if i wanted to upgrade?
    Yes if you have a previous kit and can provide me with your original paypal addy for verification I will sell you a new hose (as an upgrade but IMO it's not necessary).

New silicone hoses go for $60 shipped to previous customers. you may want to add intake seals to the order as well.

FYI if you have a second car or order for a friend or something I suggest rather seriously that you plan for some sort of bracketry to keep the accessories in place for the new hose. The hose itself was not designed to support anything and it may come loose if it's doing more than just connecting parts.

email me at sales@m50manifold.com if you're interested.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    2000 BMW 740iL
    Re-opened as requested...
    ACS Front Spoiler | Bavarian Autosport Strut Bar | Bilstein HD Struts | Dinan Cold Air Intake | Dinan Stage II Software
    Eisenmann High Performance Exhaust | H&R Stage II Sport Springs | Mobile Video & Bass Upgrades.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Sorry guys. The mods keep closing my GB thread for lack of posts.

Gotte get more posts in here!!

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    02 M5, 98 M3, 92 325
    Quote Originally Posted by E36M3E View Post
    Due to popular demand I will be redesigning my kit to include a one peace hose preformed to the proper shape needed to adapt the emissions equipment to the earlier style manifold.

It's important to remember that although this was not even close to my idea I have very effectively perfected the M50 manifold installation kit to be the most complete kit, the most user friendly kit, the most versatile kit, and the most cost effective kit on the market.

Some differences between my kit and others on the market:

• My kit provides proper custom made brackets so the crank vent, ICV, dipstick, and manifold support brackets bolt right back up where they are supposed to. Other kits leave parts dangling by hoses or use zip-ties to secure things. Other kits require you to bend your manifold support brackets or buy the older style M50 brackets so they can bolt back up to the manifold and support it properly.

• I have designed and had manufactured a proper size Throttle Body Seal that is specific to the M52 TB bolted to the M50 manifold. No more cutting seals in half or using a plate between 2 seals. When using 2 whole seals it is really too much seal material and can cause the seals to fold unnaturally, collapse, and leak over time. And cutting a seal perfectly in half is almost impossible.

• My kit is completely leak free under vacuum or boosted FI applications. Kits that retain the OE sealing grommets for the ICV and crank vent will leak under boost for sure. The grommet design seals were only designed to seal under vacuum. When you apply pressure inside the manifold instead of vacuum the crank vent and ICV will decouple (move away) from the seal causing a leak and thus losing much needed precious boost.

• I have done the install myself more than 20 times on several different makes and models. I know all the ins and outs of the install as well as trouble shooting. I provide that knowledge base to you via my cell phone number that will reach me anywhere I happen to be in the world. And I will always answer. People here will attest to getting customer support every day of the week at all hours.

• The instruction manual is a work in progress. It currently is more than 30 pages long with over 20 photos of all aspects of the install. If you come up with a problem on the install and think it deserves to go into the instructions, it will. You can help!!

• I have sold hundreds of them and have yet to have 1 returned due to quality, construction, or failure.

• To my knowledge I am the only vendor selling modified fuel rail covers, refurbished used or new covers, that fit properly when mounted to the M52 fuel rail.

• To my knowledge my cleaned, refurbished, and modified used manifolds are the lowest price of any other vendor. And I am going to lower the price even more.

I think most importantly everyone should know and remember that I am an enthusiast. I am here to help you get more power out of your car...I'm not just selling junk and collecting your money.

I will have pics of the new adapter hose in a couple weeks and I will be shipping them out in about a month. Who wants one? Anyone who preorders a kit with the new hose I will give a huge BF.c discount to.

LETS SAY...FIRST 10 2nd GENERATION KITS PREORDERED GO FOR $155 shipped (lower 48)

Thanks for your support.

-Eric

P.S. - please don't post in my thread that you think other kits are better than mine...have more parts than mine...are more complete than mine...are less expensive than mine...all that has been beaten to death and there are 100s of threads out there to read about and post in if you so choose. Every person is entitled to their opinion, true, but this is not the place for it.

-EDIT PICS added. These are the prototypes as of March 18th, 2010:

Hi, so is this group buy still valid as stated above?

My Cars
    1996 328is

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by SethuM View Post
    i want!!!! ??
    Email me sales@m50manifold.com

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1998 328 convertible

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by Joylove View Post
    Did you ever find a UK distributor? Do you ship to the UK?
    I thought I had but haven't heard anything in a while. so no.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1997 M3, 1986 325
    Free Bump because I plan on buying the kit just tracking down a manifold first!

Would doing a crankcase ventilation kit be wise while putting the kit in? Will I be in the same area?

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by tbsleeper View Post
    Free Bump because I plan on buying the kit just tracking down a manifold first!

Would doing a crankcase ventilation kit be wise while putting the kit in? Will I be in the same area?
    a ccv kit would consist of a new ccv. I've heard of a few of them going out but theyre a pretty basic part and have pretty good reliability. also, even after the swap, you can get the ccv out without removing the manifold so if you wanted to wait for it to positively fail you have that option too. is it easier with the manifold out...yes of course. -E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    98 M3
    Interested. PM me if you still are doing the GB...

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3/4/5, 06 C55
    Ordered mine on 2/26 and still waiting. Hope it gets here soon.

My Cars
    1998 BMW M3/4/5, 06 C55
    Eric, you have a pm.

My Cars
    1996 328i Convertible
    Also want, mailed you

Now I need to pull my ecu for reflashing bwahahahahahahem cough.

MS41.0 with writable flash. Thankfully I do embedded development so its quite easy for that side of things. Its the hardware I have issues with doing!

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by shanghailoz View Post
    Also want, mailed you

Now I need to pull my ecu for reflashing bwahahahahahahem cough.

MS41.0 with writable flash. Thankfully I do embedded development so its quite easy for that side of things. Its the hardware I have issues with doing!
    hey man sorry I didn't have a chance to meet up with you while I was in Shanghai. Maybe next time. I was slammed every day this last trip.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    98 m3,87 325is,02 330xi

Thumbs up

also ordered this kit. can't wait looks like a great deal from all the other responses.

My Cars
    1998 328 convertible
    hey eric... ive emailed you couple of times but didnt get any response i was wondering if you still have the kit....im interested and willing to pick it up asap...
    please let me know
    thanks
    fady

My Cars
    E36 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by fady1 View Post
    hey eric... ive emailed you couple of times but didnt get any response i was wondering if you still have the kit....im interested and willing to pick it up asap...
    please let me know
    thanks
    fady
    Why not go to m50manifold.com and order one? I ordered one the other day and received a USPS shipping confirmation the same day.
    99 Alpine/Gutted ///M3

Estoril/M-Technic cloth ///M3
    - RIP http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1191513

My Cars
    1998 328 convertible

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast