Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ***New*** One Piece Silicone M50 Manifold Adaptor Hose

My Cars
    TT Stg2 M3, 17 S1000R
    Quote Originally Posted by byrona8 View Post
    How about a FI hose that only goes to ICV? Most have already gotten rid of the cyclone filter but need something to connect the ICV. Thanks
    +3 I'd be down for one also

Quote Originally Posted by E36M3E View Post
    I thought about that but the R&D and tooling on this cost a small fortune as it is. Maybe the tooling can be easily made just using the tooling already in place? duno. I'll ask.

other wise you cut off the end you don't need and plug it. I do build supercharger kits, as you've described, quite often.

-E

All we would need is the part from the manifold to the ICV. Kind of looks like an upside down "J". Have the manufacture just seal off the side that leads to the ICV, should be close? I'm boosted and his kit has held up great so far. No problems at all and I drive my car everyday.
    '97 M3- GC Track/School|Spraco strut bar|X-brace|UUC Swaybarbarians|w/ VMC adj End links| UUC systemU|SouthBend stg5 clutch|Powerflex RTAB/LCAB|UUC Red Tranny mounts|M50mani|Greddy EBC|Innovate LC-1
    M52 Crank, Cams, Pistons, Rods:

My Cars
    97 M3
    Im down for one. In red so I can see if it decided to come apart.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    I know what the SC part looks like guys. I build them all the time. I just don't know if it's as easy as just sealing off a part of the mold or not...duno whats involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MJFX328 View Post
    Im down for one. In red so I can see if it decided to come apart.
    I prob won't have red until sometime in may. I didn't get any orders for red so I ordered almost everything in black + 10 blue. I was going to order red on the next round...I'll see if the guy can change it to 5 blue and 5 red.

but I seriously doubt you have to worry about anything I sell coming apart...I do my homework.

-E
    Eric Paul Eviston - 1 Piece Silicone Hose M50 Manifold Conversion Kit

******M50 Manifold Install Trouble Shooting Guide Here: www.m50manifold.com

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    BMW 1998 M3/4
    havnt checked this in a while but blue for me please
    1997 M3/4
    SuperSprint | Dinan | Ground Control | ZKW | UUC | BBS

My Cars
    97 M3
    I prob won't have red until sometime in may. I didn't get any orders for red so I ordered almost everything in black + 10 blue. I was going to order red on the next round...I'll see if the guy can change it to 5 blue and 5 red.
    -E
    I dont care too much. Whatever I can get sooner. I'd take pink if it were cheaper
    Last edited by MJFX328; 03-23-2010 at 08:39 PM.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    I'm working on the colors guys. I think it will be possible for me to have all 3 colors on the first run.

How many guys need super charger style hoses? just the part that goes from the connector to the ICV. I need to know if the demand is there to have a seperate part made. Maybe I should just sell a plug the proper size for guys who want to cut off that other section to the crank vent?

-E

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    e36 m3
    So we are looking at around mid-end April for it to be shipped to us for those who have pre-ordered?

Eric, If possible, I'd like to change mine to blue (originally said black) thats if the blue hasnt been called for.

Thanks

My Cars
    98 M3 Cabrio
    Color is a joke on this part...its not like its a coolant hose...you can't see it. Eric I may eventually buy this kit to replace my BW kit.
    [SIZE="3"]Todd

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    hey T2 I got your struts just before I left for Asia. Sorry I havent got your FRCs out yet.

you actually can see a teeny lil bit of it. and if you look closely you can see the whole part.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    98 M3 Cabrio
    hey T2 I got your struts just before I left for Asia. Sorry I havent got your FRCs out yet.

you actually can see a teeny lil bit of it. and if you look closely you can see the whole part.

-E
    As slow as I sent you the struts...I am not being picky...

Would love to have them before my track day in mid April???

I know you are going to a lot of trouble to get colors...the new hose...makes your kit the best IMHO!
    [SIZE="3"]Todd

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by T2sM3 View Post
    Would love to have them before my track day in mid April???
    I'll try but I don't get home from Asia till the first week of april or so...and it might get extended...you know how that goes.

Quote Originally Posted by T2sM3 View Post
    ...the new hose...makes your kit the best IMHO!
    imo it was the best before the new hose...now it's even better. thanks man.

Hercules driver, eh? have we talked about that yet? my other car is a gulfstream...hehe.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    TT Stg2 M3, 17 S1000R
    I'm working on the colors guys. I think it will be possible for me to have all 3 colors on the first run.

How many guys need super charger style hoses? just the part that goes from the connector to the ICV. I need to know if the demand is there to have a seperate part made. Maybe I should just sell a plug the proper size for guys who want to cut off that other section to the crank vent?

-E
    Three people so far. Your best bet would to start a new thread in the FI section as the M50 is a popular upgrade for more HP/TRQ.

Not too many guys are going to see that it is available if we want it so I think that would be best.
    '97 M3- GC Track/School|Spraco strut bar|X-brace|UUC Swaybarbarians|w/ VMC adj End links| UUC systemU|SouthBend stg5 clutch|Powerflex RTAB/LCAB|UUC Red Tranny mounts|M50mani|Greddy EBC|Innovate LC-1

My Cars
    98 M3
    Any update on when the black kits are going to be shipped out? Thanks.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by NHmfree View Post
    Any update on when the black kits are going to be shipped out? Thanks.
    I have a call into my silicone guy. they were supposed to be ready first of next week. we'll see if he estimated them properly.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    Many Broken Ones
    Hmm. E39 Fitment?
    460whp/515wtq wifes MMW tuned 335i

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by 328iJunkie View Post
    Hmm. E39 Fitment?
    should work fine as long as you have a standard M52...not TU.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    Many Broken Ones
    Yup. Just also curious how the power terminal mounts...
    460whp/515wtq wifes MMW tuned 335i

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by 328iJunkie View Post
    Yup. Just also curious how the power terminal mounts...
    for E39 fitment - I have never offered any solutions to the power terminal mounting on the M50 manifold but I have sold the kit to many E39 owners and they haven't reported problems making it work.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    97 M3
    Getting anxious

My Cars
    e36 m3

My Cars
    99 328ic
    Can I get in on this? I looked at your site and its like 3 something.. 175 sounds much better!

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by MJFX328 View Post
    Getting anxious
    My manufacturer is supposed to get back to me early this next week.

I'm kinda at his mercy guys. I'm pushin him as much as I can but he seems pretty imune.

-E

Quote Originally Posted by mig328 View Post
    Can I get in on this? I looked at your site and its like 3 something.. 175 sounds much better!
    The new price for kit with the silicone hose is 179 + shipping. Manifolds and fuel rail covers are additional of course.

-E
    Last edited by E36M3E; 04-23-2010 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    TT Stg2 M3, 17 S1000R

-E
    Not to nag or pester you but did anything ever come of this?

My Cars
    99 328ic
    Ill take a kit.. how do I go about ordering to get it at the 179 price? And I have a m50 manifold but what is the difference between mine and the one you sell?
    Last edited by mig328; 04-26-2010 at 12:59 AM.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by mig328 View Post
    Ill take a kit.. how do I go about ordering to get it at the 179 price? And I have a m50 manifold but what is the difference between mine and the one you sell?
    Kit is $179 shipping is $15. Refurbed and modified fuel rail covers are $39 additional.

Paypal is sales@m50manifold.com

-E

As far as the SC hose goes I am experimenting with plugs of different types and my silicone guy is looking into blocking off the mold but he doesn't think it will work the way its designed.

I only got a few replies for SC hoses so I can't spend the money to have a dedicated piece made.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast