Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ***New*** One Piece Silicone M50 Manifold Adaptor Hose

My Cars
    98 M3
    Do you have a better idea about when these will get shipped out? I know that you predicted early March...

I'll be home for spring break 2 weeks from today and would love to get the install done.

Thanks.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by NHmfree View Post
    Do you have a better idea about when these will get shipped out? I know that you predicted early March...

I'll be home for spring break 2 weeks from today and would love to get the install done.

Thanks.
    I actually think it is going to be late march for deliveries. should have the prototype in a week or so.

-E
    Eric Paul Eviston - 1 Piece Silicone Hose M50 Manifold Conversion Kit

******M50 Manifold Install Trouble Shooting Guide Here: www.m50manifold.com

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    here is a picture of the colors I will have to offer. these are pretty standard for silicone so I'm sure you have seen them before. obviously these are not my hoses...I don't have the prototype yet but should soon.

so let me know what color everyone wants so I can make sure to have enough stock of each for the first shipment at least.

-E

'98 M3/4 - ECIS CAI, S50 Manifold, Conforti Software, 16" Spal Puller, UUC Pulleys, Fan Delete, UUC Stage 2 Fly w/M5 Clutch, UUC Blacks w/TMEs, X-Brace, GC RTAB shims, GC RSMs,
    M Roadster lever, 245x40x17 all 4 corners, Drilled Zimmermans, Motul RBF600 and Redline Synth fluids.
    My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    bmw e36 M3
    me black

My Cars
    e30m52 325iT E30 E70X5
    Nice little product!

My Cars
    98 M3
    Black for me.

My Cars
    99 E36 M3
    Definitely black for me.
    Whether you think you can, or whether you think you can't, you're right!

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    got the tool drawing signed off today. should have my prototypes for final fit next week...pics to come then.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    e36 m3

My Cars
    SpecE46, 99LS/M3, 07GMC
    Black

-Don Fitzpatrick

My Cars
    99 M3, 01 F350
    updates
    "Torque is like cowbell... you can never have too much." - Michael Cervi

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by 99MPower View Post
    updates
    2 prototypes come tomorrow. test fit parts are all ready to go. I should have pics of the new hose installed by friday at the latest. I'll post them up when I get them.

once I know the molds and tooling are all correct the order goes through and then it's like 3 weeks for the final parts to be done.

-E

Ok guys heres what I got. Sorry the photos are not very professional but I was in a huge hurry.

This thing came out sweet!! Looks so OEM in black. Not sure anyone will even want any blue or red so I'm not ordering many of those.

Here is just the adapter:

And here are a few pics of how everything will look installed on the manifold.

So as you can see the basic layout of the kit is still in tact. Everything bolts back up the way it's supposed to. You don't have to use the manifold support brackets if you don't want but you can if you're worried about bad roads or rough tracks.

You could pull everything out just like this and assemble it outside on a bench and then re-install as a package. Some people will choose to build it this way and others will choose to install it in the engine compartment and then add the manifold on top of it all.

No zip-ties...no parts hanging in thin air by nothing...no parts being supported by the big connector in the back of the manifold...super good!!

I will give my manufacturer the go ahead to start cranking these out...he says it will be about 4 weeks but i think he will get them out in less time.

-E
    Last edited by E36M3E; 03-18-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

mcoupemindy is offline Senior Member BMW CCA Member
    Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Now that's a very trick piece of silicone! Congrats on designing something unique. This definably will eliminate the problems of the leaky tab and hose clamps ...

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoupemindy View Post
    Now that's a very trick piece of silicone! Congrats on designing something unique. This definably will eliminate the problems of the leaky tab and hose clamps ...
    Thanks. Never had one of the others reported as leaky, though.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by E36M3E View Post
    Thanks. Never had one of the others reported as leaky, though.

-E
    I blew mine apart with boost ... HA HA

I'm just on board with the KISS method, and by far, this is keeping it as simple as possible.

My Cars
    E36 328i
    Will you be selling this piece separately? I really want one but already have all of the other pieces.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    I blew mine apart with boost ... HA HA

I'm just on board with the KISS method, and by far, this is keeping it as simple as possible.
    you had one of my kits that you blew apart with boost? that would be highly unlikely as it is so over built for what it does...even at 12-14psi I can't see it coming apart if it's clamped properly...and this would be the first I've heard of 1 of my kits coming apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnaferd View Post
    Will you be selling this piece separately? I really want one but already have all of the other pieces.
    I will be offering an upgrade program for people that have already purchased one of my kits. I will sell the hose only for $60 shipped...but you have to have purchased a kit in the past.

If you don't have my brackets the hose wouldn't do you much good. It's all designed around everything bolting back up where it was before and there isn't a whole lot of wiggle room.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    M3/4
    I have one of your kits. How do I order one?

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by KAR15 View Post
    I have one of your kits. How do I order one?
    just email me the original paypal addy you purchased with, or a trans ID, or something so I can verify your purchase. once verified you can send $60 to receive the hose only. no other parts will be provided unless you order and pay for them.

also the new hoses won't be available till mid april for deliveries.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by E36M3E View Post
    you had one of my kits that you blew apart with boost? that would be highly unlikely as it is so over built for what it does...even at 12-14psi I can't see it coming apart if it's clamped properly...and this would be the first I've heard of 1 of my kits coming apart.
    Not one of your kits, but an almost identical setup.

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Not one of your kits, but an almost identical setup.
    aaaahhh...that's what I thought. mine would never blow up. waaayyy too over built.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

My Cars
    M3&318ti, 535xit, 2002
    New piece looks sweet!!

BBS RC041/BMW Style 29

My Cars
    04 M3 vert, 07 A4Q 2.0
    How about a FI hose that only goes to ICV? Most have already gotten rid of the cyclone filter but need something to connect the ICV. Thanks

Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '99 M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by byrona8 View Post
    How about a FI hose that only goes to ICV? Most have already gotten rid of the cyclone filter but need something to connect the ICV. Thanks
    I'd definitely be down for one of those too!

My Cars
    1970 2002; 1998 E36
    Quote Originally Posted by byrona8 View Post
    I thought about that but the R&D and tooling on this cost a small fortune as it is. Maybe the tooling can be easily made just using the tooling already in place? duno. I'll ask.

other wise you cut off the end you don't need and plug it. I do build supercharger kits, as you've described, quite often.

-E

My Dyno HERE
    My Website:
    www.m50manifold.com
    My Email:
    info@m50manifold.com

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast